_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5769972 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22380 on: December 31, 2013, 03:08:02 pm »

Brother Lars eyes Stacy.  "Brother Mesk could fix you- he opened the elevator for us."

By the look on his face, there's not a bit of sarcasm in that statement.

Onward toward the objective!  Prepare to comfort and/or recruit any civilians that come our way!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #22381 on: December 31, 2013, 03:20:29 pm »

Head onwards.  Provide assistance for Stacy if asked and/or needed.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22382 on: December 31, 2013, 03:23:22 pm »

Charles prepares another speech in his mind, seeing as the mental transcript of the first one abruptly shifted into panicked screaming halfway through.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22383 on: December 31, 2013, 03:29:48 pm »

Brother Lars eyes Stacy.  "Brother Mesk could fix you- he opened the elevator for us."

"Ooh, I do need help!"

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22384 on: December 31, 2013, 03:39:09 pm »

Marcius grits his teeth - Now he has to HELP the people that killed his family. He thinks for a moment in silence, then relaxes... The time will come, he says to himself...

Resolved, he says to the man, "If Steve will be working the arm, I believe I will be better suited to welding the pieces into place."

Marcius heads to the hull, waiting for instructions on taking off some of the damaged pieces

Edit: ((I'm conflicted about having Marcius purposefully fuck up, or just leaving it if he screws up, since he still doesn't know that we had rebelled from the UWM :P .))
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:41:48 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22385 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:53 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING gets out of the cramped elevator shaft, and begins looking for people who need his invention
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22386 on: December 31, 2013, 05:37:52 pm »

((Looked time and time again and I saw nothing.))

Excuse me, who are you? Is there anything you can tell me about this place?

Quoting a quote from a quote. First response on the 20th, then quoted as a reply on the 23rd.

((Since whoever it was I was talking to has not replied.))
Go looking for anyone who looks even slightly important.
((AM, Doctor, hint hint.))
You got a reply from steve, The big Bot in charge,  back a few pages.

No. What is going on?
>Then I guess you're being transferred straight into combat ops. Go down that hall, out the hanger door, hang a left and climb up onto the Cage structure until you find an elevator down to the ground level. Then look around for what looks like a 4 armed marble statue with an anthropomorphic cat riding on it's shoulder.  He'll take you down into a physics defying flesh hell where you will learn the meaning of regret.

Now, if you want to ignore that and head to the doctor or something, you can do that.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22387 on: December 31, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »

((Never actually saw that. Huh. In your opinion, what would be better for an erstwhile transhumanist misanthrope piecewise, to go down there or to go have a chat with The Doctor?))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22388 on: December 31, 2013, 06:25:23 pm »

((Never actually saw that. Huh. In your opinion, what would be better for an erstwhile transhumanist misanthrope piecewise, to go down there or to go have a chat with The Doctor?))

((Go do that. The Doctor is currently quite busy, as he is inside a catgirl.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22389 on: December 31, 2013, 06:28:21 pm »

((I... I simultaneously want to know everything and nothing about that statement.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22390 on: December 31, 2013, 06:31:33 pm »

((I... I simultaneously want to know everything and nothing about that statement.))
((He's off by at least an ingame hour. The Doktor was wrist deep in a catgirl - when he was resuscitating and repairing Lyra. He's been less busy since, but it's probably still not a good time to approach him.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22391 on: December 31, 2013, 06:33:20 pm »

((He's off by at least an ingame hour. The Doktor was wrist deep in a catgirl - when he was resuscitating and repairing Lyra. He's been less busy since, but it's probably still not a good time to approach him.))
((As long as you don't make him angry, though, you'll be fine.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22392 on: December 31, 2013, 06:45:16 pm »

((Yeah, just go get a pyro kinetic amp and come join the overload investigation team. We need more burn happy people.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22393 on: December 31, 2013, 06:45:44 pm »

Sounds like we're all set. Point us to the welding tools, show me where the interior catwalks are and bring on the armor plates.

Gather up my welding equipment and head for the interior catwalks.

(( @Whitius I assume everyone has had, at minimum, the basics explained to them. Especially 'try and mess with Steve and you're getting shocked', since that's basically Steve's only control lever over the inmates, since we all, by definition, have a problem with the UWM of some sort. Honestly, since we're in such a rush to get going on all of these missions, I'd say it's up to you whether or not your character knows that we're rebelling, and similarly up to you to judge if your character would judge getting electrocuted to be an acceptable risk of misbehavior.

Of course, in practice all you really have to do is try to do anything, and then have decent odds of failing :P ))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22394 on: December 31, 2013, 06:48:06 pm »

((Yeah, just go get a pyro kinetic amp and come join the overload investigation team. We need more burn happy people.))
((*sigh* Fine. It's a really bad sign that out of all the other players, I trust your word the most, isn't it?))

Wander off to locate a pyro amp and other basic gear, then join the overload investigation team. Whatever the fuck that is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:54:25 pm by Gamerlord »
Pages: 1 ... 1491 1492 [1493] 1494 1495 ... 2101