Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 100

Author Topic: Path of Exile - Betrayal  (Read 239546 times)

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
Re: Path of Exile
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2012, 04:39:00 pm »

In normal, there's no death penalty. In merciless, it's 15% of the EXP required for the next level (can't go below 0%.)

In cruel and ruthless, it's presumably some number between 0 and 15 (possibly 5 and 10?)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:47:44 pm by Kanil »
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »

If you need a conversion trap, I have one, but I can't promise it'll be low level, so you may or may not be able to use it.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:30:00 pm by Japa »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2012, 09:42:14 pm »

Actually related to necromancy necro: Minion Improvements Patch (0.9.12) is out! Woo!
Probably not perfect but relative skilldrasil build here. Feel free to tell me if you think I should adjust it, I haven't the skillpoints to actually get all of that yet.

Patch notes here, or see below spoiler.
Spoiler: Thy Patche Notes (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Path of Exile - Public Beta Weekend Sep.14-16
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:20 am »

Bump for Public weekend, as seen in the title.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2012, 11:07:28 am »

Hmm... I really want this game to come out. At this point the only thing stopping me from playing regularly is the fact that my characters will be wiped at least once between now and release. I should probably play around with a couple more builds at some point though.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2012, 11:52:35 am »

The only thing i'd have a problem with is if I found a portal gem the day before open beta.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2012, 12:36:49 pm »

The only thing i'd have a problem with is if I found a portal gem the day before open beta.
This. Ohgod this.

That said, god damnit, I messed up my install, and now I have to re-download the whole everything.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 12:46:12 pm »

This thing needs to launch already ><
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2012, 12:47:28 pm »

Spoiler: Minions! (click to show/hide)
I have far more minions than i did the last time i was at lv 20, and they explode as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Path of Exile - Open Beta in December!
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2012, 01:24:40 pm »

Like the Title says, OB (and with it, Act 3!) has been semi-confirmed for december.
Quote from: Most recent announcemet, PoE forums
It's likely that there will be a 0.9.13e patch before the weekend to update the Beta realm, if we can get it tested in time. Work on the 0.10.0 patch (which will be deployed in December when we enter Open Beta) is going well and an early version should be available for Alpha testers sometime next week.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2012, 12:51:07 am »

Annoyingly triple post or not, I got a second beta key from the random invite others thing on the PoE website or whatever it is besides the normal invite timer.

If anyone is interested in having it, PM me about it. Or post here I guess, it would break up my posts that way.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Robosaur

• Bay Watcher
  • [POOP:INORGANIC: NUCLEAR_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2012, 01:18:37 am »

I'm guessing you can't choose the gender of your class.
LAME.
No bishounen male witch Q_Q
You are a terrible person and the sad truth is deep down you know it.

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2012, 07:44:55 am »

I have one PoE beta key, if anyone wants to try it out before it hits open beta.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2012, 09:21:08 am »

That makes two keys, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2012, 10:08:04 am »

If nobody else wants those keys, could I have one of them for a friend? I have an account myself, but playing with somebody would be fun.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 100