Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 661050 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #2205 on: May 10, 2015, 03:51:29 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him.
Ugh, he wouldn't even die before he ate the two steaks.

Well the idea was he'd die of starvation. The steaks define the remainder of his lifetime
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: May 10, 2015, 04:48:18 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him.
Ugh, he wouldn't even die before he ate the two steaks.

Well the idea was he'd die of starvation. The steaks define the remainder of his lifetime
He wouldn't die the moment he stopped eating them, ergo they aren't a lifetime supply.

It's in the terrible jokes thread anyway, so I won't pick at it further.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: May 10, 2015, 05:33:46 pm »

He could eat them really, really slowly, and suffocate when he runs out of oxygen.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: May 10, 2015, 05:51:33 pm »

He could eat them really, really slowly, and suffocate when he runs out of oxygen.

If the room was airtight, he'd probably run out of oxygen before starving. I'm not so sure about dying of thirst, though.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: May 10, 2015, 05:57:02 pm »

If the room was airtight, he'd probably run out of oxygen before starving. I'm not so sure about dying of thirst, though.
The steaks could be really dry and over-salted.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 10, 2015, 06:09:20 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him and the C4 starts to tick.
FTFY
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: May 10, 2015, 07:28:09 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him with additional steaks and the room starts filling with steaks until there's no more air just steaks and he can't breathe any more because steaks contain too little oxygen and also won't fit down his windpipe
FTFY
FTFY
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 10, 2015, 09:56:31 pm »

Guess you could say he... steaked too much on his prize. 8)
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 10, 2015, 10:02:27 pm »

Guess you could say he... steaked too much on his prize. 8)
Congratulations, for making that pun you just won a lifetime supply of steaks! Now get in the room. Don't mind the bricks and mortar next to the door. Also don't mind the mysterious ticking noise, that's just a clock.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 10, 2015, 10:24:21 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity he is impaled through the heart with a wooden steak stake.
FTFY
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: May 11, 2015, 12:11:22 am »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him with additional steaks and the room starts filling with steaks until there's no more air just steaks and he can't breathe any more because steaks contain too little oxygen and also won't fit down his windpipe
FTFY
FTFY
"You expect me to breath with all these steaks!?"
"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to dine."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2216 on: May 11, 2015, 12:14:53 am »

Well, now he has to find a way out.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 11, 2015, 12:35:29 am »

He could just climb over the bricks, right? It didn't specifically mention that the room was enclosed.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 11, 2015, 07:50:13 am »

He could just climb over the bricks, right? It didn't specifically mention that the room was enclosed.
This isn't the lateral thinking puzzle thread.  ::)
Speaking of, we should start one up again.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 11, 2015, 09:30:24 am »

Sometimes I wonder if I should re-post the jokes that sometimes appear in the whatsapp group I'm in, but I think they might be too terrible even for this thread.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 316