Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be friends with the GM - Well, I did say "within this year"...  (Read 46480 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll ta destroy DMK n' tha GM - Gizoogle time
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2014, 04:22:50 pm »

Attack with the godmodder, unless he has a different idea. Then follow his idea.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2014, 10:28:47 pm »

Trap GM in Dwarf Fortress. Preferably in such a way he is physical annilated by Cacame, destroyed spiritually by The Holistic Detective, and obliterated metaphysically by Armok.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2014, 02:31:25 pm »

I think we've achieved victory through attrition. The GM is no more!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2014, 02:42:47 pm »

I think we've achieved victory through attrition. The GM is no more!
Fool! I am just demonstrating my contempt toward you! I CAN CRUSH YOU AT WILL, AND WILL DO SO IN JUST A SHORT WHILE! TREMBLE!
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2014, 02:43:19 pm »

But GM-kun... :(

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2014, 02:45:47 pm »

What is this butt you speak of?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2014, 02:50:06 pm »

do you too have the plugin that changes things into butts?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2014, 02:51:38 pm »

Yes. In my frontal lobe.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2014, 02:52:09 pm »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2014, 02:59:57 pm »

*looks on the whole scene like my avatar does at my post*
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2014, 03:28:41 pm »

Yes. In my frontal lobe.
You have a buttplug in your frontal lobe?

Wat
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2014, 03:42:35 pm »

Yes. In my frontal lobe.
You have a buttplug in your frontal lobe?

Wat
... Unfortunate accident, so to speak.
Now, to the out-of-context thread with me!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2014, 05:20:30 pm »

I lurk amassing my shadow power.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2014, 05:58:27 pm »

RUN OFF ON AN ADVENTURE INVOLVING TROLLS AND MAGIC BOLTS AND WITCHES AND TRANSFORMATIONS AND BEING NOTICED BY SENPAI
[2] Guess what? Somebody cut your anime with bad fandub! You flail around on the floor in a fit of apparent retardation! This is terribly bad - tr00 fans choose sub! I warned ya! (-1 TRP)

RUN OFF ON AN ADVENTURE INVOLVING TROLLS AND MAGIC BOLTS AND WITCHES AND TRANSFORMATIONS AND BEING NOTICED BY SENPAI
This cannot be biaaatch! Protect Sempai from mah competizzle at all costs while showin his ass mo' ludd a affection!
[5+1] ...Okay, so this wasn't a natural six, so you are not smited for it. Your ingenuity astounds me! Let's get married married married~!
The Collaborator has received a PROPOSAL from the GM! (+1 EMB +1 LFP)

Endear myself to the audienec. Or make myself look like a badass. Either works.
[6] You endear yourself to a Polish commando fighter named Audienec! You also get hemorrhoids, so your ass is bad! I do not know whether the two events are related, and guess what? I DON'T WANNA KNOW!

Use COMBAT OPERANDI -> DEMOTE on the Knights Hospitalier to demote them to mere peasants.
[3] Your SUCKLE FLAGON is empty! Yes, I know you do not need JOCOSE HONEY to perform a COMBAT OPERANDI! I'm just distracting you until it's TOO LATE!

CHEAT LAWS OF PHYSICS. USE ALTERNATE PHYSICS TO FLY AROUND.
[4] You cheat on the laws of physics with ALTERNATE PHYSICS! The laws of physics apply for a divorce! You shamelessly move away to live with your lover, ALTERNATE PHYSICS! You filthy, adulterous swine-bag! I also hate people who roll fours! Four is the boringest number! I hate you!

Cry because of my miserable failure. Ask GM for forgiveness, and aid in respawning. Oh, and respawn.
[5] Oh, alright, just this once. Because you asked politely. But this doesn't mean we're friends, you geddit?
WhitiusOpus is respawned! (+1 LFP)

Create a computer using space as material.
[4] You create a computer out of LINUX SPACE! Unfortunately, it's ARCH LINUX SPACE, so stuff is kinda complicated, and you don't even have a desktop interface yet, but I'm sure you can figure it out. In time. When you're wiser.

Become the Other Wizard and Revive Gandalf.
[3] No. You are not a wizard. There are no other wizards except Gandalf! Everybody else is HERESY. Unless you want to be that weird Radagast guy with all his birdies and whatever.

Post to watch, thus stretching the GM's strength thinner!
[6] ...I don't know what to make of it. Ah, wait, here.
Avis has received two pages of replies! His update speed has dropped to a nanoletter per second! What hast thou done, thou phat fool?

Attempt to channel holy power into Zanzetkuken to give him a holiness meter.

Heal any of Zanzetkuken's knights who fall.

[1] You sacrifice yourself in a blood-chilling ritual of darkness, giving up your life to give Zanzetkuken a holiness meter, but what you thought was the light of God is actually a defiling flood of sticky blood, creeping black from your torn heart and into the cracks in the world, where they wait and hunger.
THE WILD HUNT HAS BEEN CALLED! HORNS SOUND IN THE DISTANCE, AND GHOSTLY HOOVES THUNDER! THE HUNT IS AFTER ZANZETKUKEN! Two turns until arrival. (+1 PLT)

Clean off fleck. Finish recombombulation. Become Tigertron prime.
[3]It's stuck. Lame, yeah? The only thing that prevents your ascension is a MISERABLE FLECK OF BULLSHIT. But hey, if you rolled a one, I would make you become bullshit and die. I rule your life, miserable monkey.

Continue ta pray so much dat I overload mah holynes meter.
[3+1] You are awash with divine power, dogg! Just a bit more, and it WILL be full! Did I tell you I hate people who roll fours yet? (+3 HOL)

Arrive as mah dirty ass, n' pull mah own underground GM-meter outta mah pocket n' place it by mah character stats, biiatch.
[1+1] You do arrive, and just as you open this thread, the 5-0 sweeps in to detain you for possession of an illegal GM-meter! Your gangsta powers save you from being stomped, but you drop the meter as you flee! Some cop has it now! This is dangerous!

Charge more fish!
[4] Done! How about you get a fish-charger's license or some shit like that?

Continue ta pray so much dat I overload mah holynes meter.
Join her and pray
FTFY
Dont you know There are no girls on the internet

But alright Pray with her
[6] GODD hears your lame-ass prayers! He grants you stigmata and you get eldritcher! GODD is one scary mutha fucka! (+3 ELD)

[5] You are now a fire elemental! This is kinda cool, I say so myself. Certainly a nice alternative to stopping, dropping, and rolling, though I wouldn't put it into a PSA.

Find a nice Fire Weird to settle down with. Make little fire babies. Lots of little fire babies.
[4] You settle down with one! Her name is Mary! You have a son, called Mary, and a daughter, also called Mary! You also get a notice reminding you to bold your actions! What ho!

Complies with notice, cursing government interference.
Raise Fire Elemental/weird children as elite warriors.

[6] You raise them as the uberest fucking commandos this side of Israel! But the Government recruits them for Government shit! You are only allowed to see them once a week now! Mary is devastated!

Throw a wheel of cheese at the GM
[5] Ow, man, that fucking hurt. People like you shouldn't be allowed to have cheese! (EMB +1)

Create propaganda about GM
Because I couldn't sit back and watch n'more.
[2] You apply to the propaganda office with your hilarious fucking shenanigan proposal, but the SCARY OFFICE LADY turns you down and glares at you until you flee! That is horrible!

Be so bitchin' cool, yo, that da GM be growin' a razzledazzle stat, an' if he be runnin' out, he be in deep shizzle.
[1+1] Fuck dat shit, you can't do dat son! Yo ass have no razzledazzle stat n' yo ass is not cool, just gangsta!

Sigged.

Attack with the godmodder, unless he has a different idea. Then follow his idea.

INTERCEPT ACTION!

Fight any and all that attack the GM.
Have Knights Hospitalier assist in the defense.

[4 vs 1] The Knights get their black-garbed asses handed to them thoroughly! As you organize a hasty retreat, an eerie wind shakes the trees all around you. You hear the baying of hounds in the distance, and the hunting horns carved of oathbreakers' bones - you know them by the screams that resound in their call. Goosebumps run all over your skin. You pray to the Lord, for you know that the Wild Hunt is upon you.

Trap GM in Dwarf Fortress. Preferably in such a way he is physical annilated by Cacame, destroyed spiritually by The Holistic Detective, and obliterated metaphysically by Armok.
[1] NO U. You are currently trapped in DF, running from an enraged Giant Badger. But seeing as you're stupid, you can't quite remember the way back to the fortress, so you run in the opposite direction, and are mauled into bits. Serves your ass right.

I lurk amassing my shadow power.
[3] Your shadow ninja power, I take it? I dunno what it is, so no-thang happens. How predictably lame.

GM TURN: Avis summons the Inquisition to kill every muthafucka who rolls a four! [5] YES! I shall not have to deal with this boring-ass number again!

KHAN TURN: Khan wraps himself in a STACHE COCOON to survive the coming of the Hunt! (-1 STH)

Spoiler: METERS AND GAUGES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER METERS: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 06:22:13 pm by Avis-Mergulus »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Roll ta destroy DMK n' tha GM - The Hunt is at hand
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2014, 06:06:06 pm »

Gandalf: Awake and summon eagle steeds, launching an all out attack upon the GM.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17