Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 457759 times)

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [<< Dark Ages II: War & Myth >>] Vanilla + Survival Horror [R1][42.06]
« Reply #480 on: February 20, 2016, 09:53:41 pm »

Are bookcases removed from this mod? I haven't seen anything saying so, but I can't seem to find them in any of the workshops. (Though they ARE listed in the build menu.)

EDIT: Also, I've got several layers of chalk and can't seem to find ANY ores in it (TONS of gems, though). I used one of the provided world generation schemes. I found cassiterite and native gold in the granite layers, but those aren't really useful, lol. I guess I may have to buy all the useful metal goods...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:47:43 pm by LtGreeneyes »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
[<< Dark Ages II: War&Myth >>] Vanilla + Horror [R1a][42.06] BookcaseFix
« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2016, 04:08:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:54:38 pm by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: [<< Dark Ages II: War & Myth >>] Vanilla + Survival Horror [R1][42.06]
« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2016, 08:39:00 pm »

oh hey this updated now I can finally see what happens if the vast weird adventure classes... migrate to a fort.
edit: oh god that's alot of wizard towers, okay that's pretty cool. wonder how you made those a civ site.

Main reason I removed fireball as a default spell: Fireball Fortress
DARN IT DARNIT DARRRRRRRR
oh well atleast I can move an recarnator or reanimator to a fort and Watch the mayhem.

oh wait nevermind.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Elfhater69

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [<< Dark Ages II: War&Myth >>] Vanilla + Horror [R1a][42.06] BookcaseFix
« Reply #483 on: February 21, 2016, 08:44:46 pm »

Im sort of a newb how do i get the game to generate to the year 999,999 in world gen?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 21, 2016, 10:58:56 pm »

okay so I'm slowly noticing the mod doesn't have dances... or music just loads of folks telling storys to each other?
just loads of speakers even though there's instruments.
"body swapping and YOU!"

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #485 on: February 21, 2016, 11:56:44 pm »

Im sort of a newb how do i get the game to generate to the year 999,999 in world gen?

Use the Pocket World Setting in "Advanced World" Parameters ending in "Y999999".

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #486 on: February 22, 2016, 12:00:31 am »

okay so I'm slowly noticing the mod doesn't have dances... or music just loads of folks telling storys to each other?
just loads of speakers even though there's instruments.

Thank you for reporting the missing dance forms. This was a mistake. Unfortunately, the fix requires everyone playing Fort mode to generate new worlds: [R1b

Download: Dark Ages II: War & Myth [ASCII & Ironhand]
ASCII Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tampgmsao6psccd/DAII_War%26Myth_ASCII_DF42_06_R1.zip?dl=0
Ironhand Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaiw0c7lmjpo70z/DAII_War%26Myth_Ironhand_DF42_06_R1.zip?dl=0

This should be the last of the missing new tags. :-\
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:03:00 am by GM-X »

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [<< Dark Ages II: War&Myth >>] Vanilla + Horror [R1b][42.06] Book/Dance Fix
« Reply #487 on: February 22, 2016, 12:06:48 am »

Is the new instrument system in? I haven't really seen instrument crafting at all, though I've bought some from the elves, lol.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 22, 2016, 02:37:59 am »

while on that subject uhh man kinda hope reanimators got a home or something, it's like their instantly attacked.
then realized they have the oppose to life token which makes them when ever they start to be hostile to all living groups.
oh and I notice vermancers don't make books. like some how the wizard towers seem to carry no books in my world.
like there's 1 guy and the tables are completely empty.

like I don't think vanilla necromancy even slap on oppose to life on normal necromancers just not_living which takes aggro of them from their zombies.

silly thoughts I don't think the new update gives natural stats to any of the adventurer races due to adventurers not gaining those stats on creation.
oh and wondering about fiddling with bogeymen + magic considering Nofear stops them from attacking you unless you go and provoke them.
tried out greater jumping spider man, notice their gait is 0.099 on everything. realized their MICROSCOPIC so I guess someone really did make a creature race the size of 1 instead of the toady fix of 30,000 from averaging.
I mean this means I can sneak up on folks and Silently choke them out as a literal verminman.
also notice I had to remove the backpack and weapons to walk around at normal speed.  the small clothes on the spider back fits and comfy to wear.

the great bit of these jumping spiders men are their high stealth skills even when they aren't even trying.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:23:57 am by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 22, 2016, 12:17:45 pm »

Is the new instrument system in? I haven't really seen instrument crafting at all, though I've bought some from the elves, lol.

A last minute Raws mix up left instruments and dancing half included. You will need to download [R1b] and generate a new world to fix it.

while on that subject uhh man kinda hope reanimators got a home or something, it's like their instantly attacked.
then realized they have the oppose to life token which makes them when ever they start to be hostile to all living groups.
oh and I notice vermancers don't make books. like some how the wizard towers seem to carry no books in my world.
like there's 1 guy and the tables are completely empty.

like I don't think vanilla necromancy even slap on oppose to life on normal necromancers just not_living which takes aggro of them from their zombies.

silly thoughts I don't think the new update gives natural stats to any of the adventurer races due to adventurers not gaining those stats on creation.
oh and wondering about fiddling with bogeymen + magic considering Nofear stops them from attacking you unless you go and provoke them.
tried out greater jumping spider man, notice their gait is 0.099 on everything. realized their MICROSCOPIC so I guess someone really did make a creature race the size of 1 instead of the toady fix of 30,000 from averaging.
I mean this means I can sneak up on folks and Silently choke them out as a literal verminman.
also notice I had to remove the backpack and weapons to walk around at normal speed.  the small clothes on the spider back fits and comfy to wear.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
the great bit of these jumping spiders men are their high stealth skills even when they aren't even trying.

[R1b] should fix the missing book issues. I will fix the micro jumping spidermen issue and take a look at the Neco "opposed to life" tags too.

Thank you both for all the feedback. It is super helpful.   
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:42:37 pm by Rammok »

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 22, 2016, 05:39:08 pm »

Thank YOU and anyone else who helps you for doing such a great job addressing issues! You're doing a great job. :D

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 26, 2016, 05:36:27 pm »

Going to make my way through the last 6-months of posts on this thread this weekend and address outstanding reported issues. Now is a great time to suggest bug fixes, features, or new Adventurer classes! :)

Elfhater69

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:08 pm »

Going to make my way through the last 6-months of posts on this thread this weekend and address outstanding reported issues. Now is a great time to suggest bug fixes, features, or new Adventurer classes! :)
You should add some civilian classes to get a real nice Lovecraft feel. Like doctor, Sailor etc

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2016, 07:17:23 pm »

You should add some civilian classes to get a real nice Lovecraft feel. Like doctor, Sailor etc

Doctor and sailor could definitely be fun. Need to think up some useful reaction skills for them.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 26, 2016, 08:02:01 pm »

Sailors can spawn a special minecart named a boat out of some logs?

Additionally, are you comfortable with the systems required to make the thing Mac compatible?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:30:23 am by Amperzand »
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 92