Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 170788 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: Curse of the Mummy.
« Reply #885 on: January 26, 2015, 01:36:20 pm »

"Shit guuuiiiisss, I think danger makes me feeeelll good, and that... and that FUCKER in the ssssky feels so damn good" Point to the sky and enjoy the feels "But seriously.... no but seriously, I'm serious. We should seriously dig a whole for mister flaming death before nightfall"  ((I'm interested in seeing how the pill I inherited from SC and this potion interact))
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Nunzillor

« Reply #886 on: January 26, 2015, 03:55:18 pm »

King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III snickered internally.  This was just too much fun! He did find himself glancing uneasily at that approaching giant fireball in the sky, though.

Continue being a dick.  Also, check time of day and estimated percentage of route traveled.  Edit: if the fireball gets too close, jump or fall off of the sarcophagus and walk-teleport away.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 08:03:09 pm by Nunzillor »

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 27, 2015, 07:44:18 am »

ONWARD
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #888 on: January 27, 2015, 12:51:28 pm »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: January 27, 2015, 10:14:44 pm »

Keep an eye on that fireball, and maintain the bonus. The fireball is definitely following us, correct?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 27, 2015, 10:38:43 pm »

Step back from the hole, cautiously poke hands into the sand.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 28, 2015, 01:49:09 am »

Drink my potion. Because I'm in a desert and I'm thirsty.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #892 on: January 28, 2015, 03:19:29 pm »

Try the grappling hook first. Then the climbing spikes. Finally, have Dubley throw me if all else fails.
Try the grappling hook first. Then the climbing spikes. Finally, have Dubley throw me if all else fails.
This. Have Chief secure the rope at the top so I can climb up after.
You manage to get the grappling hook to latch on somewhere up above and climb up. Once up there you make sure the rope is doubly secure before letting your significantly heavier teammate climb up to join you.

The exit is a rather standard tunnel, larger then the ones before, which heads off a good 20 or so meters before curving away to the upper left.

Step back from the hole, cautiously poke hands into the sand.

Nothing seems to happen.

Maybe if you concentrate?

Drink my potion. Because I'm in a desert and I'm thirsty.
You chug your potion.

Your eyes sting for a long moment and then you begin noticing things. Things glowing beneath the sand...deep beneath the sand. Like points of burning light in the dark.

Keep an eye on that fireball, and maintain the bonus. The fireball is definitely following us, correct?
In a round about, circling manner, but yeah, it definitely seems to be circling you like a vulture.

ONWARD
ONWARD
King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III snickered internally.  This was just too much fun! He did find himself glancing uneasily at that approaching giant fireball in the sky, though.

Continue being a dick.  Also, check time of day and estimated percentage of route traveled.  Edit: if the fireball gets too close, jump or fall off of the sarcophagus and walk-teleport away.
"Shit guuuiiiisss, I think danger makes me feeeelll good, and that... and that FUCKER in the ssssky feels so damn good" Point to the sky and enjoy the feels "But seriously.... no but seriously, I'm serious. We should seriously dig a whole for mister flaming death before nightfall"  ((I'm interested in seeing how the pill I inherited from SC and this potion interact))
Onward, to glory!

You guys move till Noon or a little bit after. The thing circling you in the sky dips lower and then back up over time, like a weak second sun in orbit around the eater. The last marker is in sight, but the sacrificial place is still beyond it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 28, 2015, 03:34:54 pm »

Follow the tunnel, paying close attention to the walls.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 28, 2015, 03:41:25 pm »

Get rope and grappling hook. Explore with Chief. Pay close attention to the floor and ceiling.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 28, 2015, 04:38:13 pm »

Points of glowing light? Like those things the Eater called that first night? Also, charge a Will bonus. I want to see if I can pull one of the glowing things up soonish.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #896 on: January 28, 2015, 08:38:54 pm »

((If we wouldn't make it by nightfall, I'm +1ing Kedly's underground idea.))

"The night approaches.  Can one of you foreign imperialists ask your king whether we shall reach the pit at this rate before it becomes night?  We dead do love the dark, you know, but sadly so does the Eater."

Use an int roll on that vulture-like deadly fireball to try and ascertain its nature.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:12:51 pm by Nunzillor »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 29, 2015, 12:58:45 am »

Onward to more glory!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 29, 2015, 08:58:32 am »

ONWARD AND ONWARD AND ONWARD
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:44 am »

"Let's try to get a little more speed."
Try to go a bit faster.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 89