Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Perplexicon: The Creationing (Arena game, 6/6 players, 6 waitlisted)  (Read 23181 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: The Creationing (Arena game, 6/6 players, 7 waitlisted)
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2015, 04:04:22 pm »

Slardar screams like a little girl and runs up-stairs. When he sees Science he says "Don't hurt me :-[ There's a horrifying dragon monster climbing these stairs. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 04:14:17 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2015, 04:26:40 pm »

screw that i had wisdom  :'(
and why u always put she xD
i dont like this kind of game, cant do anything while others have way much more exp
exp here means too much, not friendly game.
2spooky4me :3
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2015, 05:01:09 pm »

Sorry, forgot to check your profile and assumed from name + avatar that you were a she.
For wisdom, though, it was dodging a projectile, which goes under Dexterity. If he was attempting to turn you into motionless obsidian instead of throwing it at you it would have been wisdom.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2015, 05:49:37 pm »

If a gold dragon has a fire breath weapon, and a silver dragon has a cold breath wepon, what breath weapon does Berius have (maybe acid, because he is a black dragon)?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:31:56 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2015, 08:52:36 pm »

"Oh, hello there! Yes I can hear you. Are you in that egg?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2015, 09:17:58 pm »

"Yes. Oh, thank Cita, there is still anoutside world. Would you let me out? I'm terribly late."
The Cyan Menace

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2015, 11:15:22 pm »

Slardar screams like a little girl and runs up-stairs. When he sees Science he says "Don't hurt me :-[ There's a horrifying dragon monster climbing these stairs. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"
"Who's this interrupting my science? Maybe you can help. I do need new words to study."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2015, 11:42:12 pm »

"Yes. Oh, thank Cita, there is still anoutside world. Would you let me out? I'm terribly late."

"Dear me, but may I ask, if you are in an egg, does that not mean that you are not yet matured enough to hatch? If I let you out, you may not get enough muscle strain to develop proper muscles. I remember this from a book I read once, in which a moth was lat out of it's shell and it could not break free of an obstacle further ahead."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2015, 12:02:25 am »

"But.... I was not alwaysin here. For several centuries the Easter season has been without it's true mascot while I've been stuck in here."

The voice fades out towards the end. You have a feeling the conversation is over.
The Cyan Menace

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2015, 12:07:32 am »

"If you are sure, then I shall try to break this shell."

Break shell.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2015, 12:14:03 am »

((Assuming I couldn't hear the egg conversation.))

"What're you up to, Derm? Making an omelette? And did you see that guy that ran up here? I think he was trying to kill me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2015, 12:17:35 am »

forced to use virtual keyboard atm pls no more rp. clicking words out is pain

(power supply & hard drive blew simultaneously)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2015, 08:11:48 am »

((Secret code discovered! If you only take the dark blue words and a few words in context, it becomes "I was always in here. For centuries the season has been... True mascot been stuck. I think there's a message here. It makes a lot more sense in the first egg post though. "Yes, Oh, there is an outside world. Let me, terribly late." There's probably something I'm missing which will make the nonsense parts sound better. The most important bit is Oh, there is an outside world. We are going to need a few explosive or digging spells.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2015, 09:07:10 am »

Ouch.

If this is the story of the creation of the original Perplexicon, someone should try to cast garstopit to see if the meaning of the words are the same as the original.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2015, 09:09:58 am »

Ouch.

If this is the story of the creation of the original Perplexicon, someone should try to cast garstopit to see if the meaning of the words are the same as the original.

((Very ouch.

And I imagin this is an alternate universe.....though....I do have an idea for an experiment when I spawn in))

((Secret code discovered! If you only take the dark blue words and a few words in context, it becomes "I was always in here. For centuries the season has been... True mascot been stuck. I think there's a message here. It makes a lot more sense in the first egg post though. "Yes, Oh, there is an outside world. Let me, terribly late." There's probably something I'm missing which will make the nonsense parts sound better. The most important bit is Oh, there is an outside world. We are going to need a few explosive or digging spells.))

((An interesting idea))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13