Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 218987 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: What do you mean, don't murder?
« Reply #585 on: November 14, 2017, 09:06:27 pm »

So I have a project that got pushed up by two weeks to...next week. I'm gonna be kinda busy. I'll keep posting but expect some quick responses.

Shadow Alliance
Read while waiting for the others to finish

Spoiler: John Smith (click to show/hide)
As you wish.

Shadow Alliance

"Thanks! See you around."

Up to the fifth floor.

Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)
You head up to the Fifth Floor and I'll assume go hang with Chu.

Shadow Alliance

Address one of the guards with an air of a man used to authority. Stride forward and stand next to the pond in an attitude of quiet contemplation.

"Please announce Chu Sana'me, of The Shadow Alliance, here to see the head of THE LAST WORD."

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
One of the guards, a man with halfmoon spectacles, a white beard down to his stomach, and a halberd over one shoulder, looks at you in the way you probably look at men standing on street corners proclaiming themselves privy to the true voice of God. 

"His office is there." The man says, pointing with the butt end of the halberd, "Talk to him yourself. Bear in mind he don't like self important upstarts though. "

Shadow Alliance

"Sweet!"

A few more pages.  How about the fishy ones that swim?

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
Dis one got a snake for a neck. Weird.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #586 on: November 14, 2017, 09:29:23 pm »

"Those are very understandable conditions. Let me help fulfill the first one."

Explain to him the basics of how our magic works, our permanant words and what they do, our base in the mine, and of course the importance of activating eyes.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
The man listens carefully and when you're done explaining he nods.

"Your place of residence will no doubt cause trouble with the former owners, sooner or later. We prefer to keep our dealings with them smooth, so we will not interfere one way or another. In any case, You have held true to as much of your bargain as possible at the moment, so I shall as well. The terms you have set forth are granted, so long as you do not breach our trust.

Is there anything else?"

Royal Renegades

Speaking of eyes, offer to heal his on the spot (single-word Repair enchantment). Do good on the offer if he accepts.

The man smiles but declines, saying he generally doesn't let anyone cast magic on him. If he botches a spell himself, at least no one is at blame and no alliances are strained.

Mention that we recently freed a small army of slaves who're now loyal to us, and figure that some of them could be trained as a supplementary garrison, in trade for... well, training them all as supplementary garrison, though only a portion would be here at any tune.  Not telling him this, but I would like our HQ's guards to be competent, so while I don't want to send them all away, if it increases their overall quality, sending some away is a good investment.  We can probably talk the slaves into it, pointing out that they'll be learning to defend themselves, and probably won't have to actually do anything while working the 'payment' off.

...We should probably work on improving conditions for those slaves, somehow.  Need to maintain loyalty...

You let him know about the slaves and he seems quite interested in it. Able bodied men are a powerful resource, even if they need training.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #587 on: November 14, 2017, 10:03:09 pm »

Check out that overseer in the front of the building nearest me. What is he armed with? How attentive is he? Is he patrolling, or stationary? Could I sneak up to him?

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

You sneak around the other side of the building to get a look. The guard there is just sort of leaning against the building. He's got a long sword and a full set of scalemail armor over his torso and upper legs and arms. He has a helmet but its sitting next to him on the ground. He seems bored, but the position he's in would make it very hard to sneak up on him from any side and his back is to the wall.

Cosa Nostra

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

[8][pot+6]
You summon 60 steel rounds which will fit most small firearms. The sprout up out of the soft earth like budding flowers, all bright and chrome shiny. You hand them out evenly, 15 to a person.

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
You take your 15 bullets and stick with the largest group of people.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 14, 2017, 10:54:13 pm »

"I think we're finished for now. Thank you."

Unless you're going to throw in something attacking the wall so we can fulfill the other part of our deal right away, I think that's Mission Complete without any violence.

This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #589 on: November 15, 2017, 07:38:25 am »

Shadow Alliance

With a self depreciating smile, thank the guard for his kind words of advice and permission to head into the office. Then, knock on the head's office door and open it and look in

"Hello? I was told I'd find the head of THE LAST WORD here. Seems a fitting place. Nice office. I especially like the pond out there. Ah, let me introduce my boss, Shade of the Shadow Alliance."

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:05:24 am by Ozarck »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 15, 2017, 07:41:18 am »

Doodling with what exactly? You lack doodling devices.

Well shucks you're right!

Acquire doodling implements.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Oi! Ya git! Ya forgot me action! I ain't leaving this place before that face is well and truly doodled on.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 15, 2017, 12:43:33 pm »

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

Examine the building. How tall is it? Could I climb it? If so, do so. If not, dash across the space to the next building and wait by the edge with chain at the ready in case he notices.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 15, 2017, 04:43:06 pm »

Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 15, 2017, 11:05:22 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Follow Chu into the office. Speak with the leader of the Last Word.

"Hello, I was wondering if you are currently accepting volunteers here at the Last Word. I have a group of magically talented individuals currently following my guidance, Chu Sana'me here included, and we were wondering if we could gather the power inherent within the area in exchange for helping protect and maintain this place?"

Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 16, 2017, 11:38:43 am »

Shadow Alliance

How about a picture of a sabretooth?  Like that big cat summoned earlier?

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 16, 2017, 02:48:55 pm »

Just sort of stand around with the guard dude. Ask him what they do for fun around here.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 16, 2017, 05:22:06 pm »

Yeah, I don't think there's anything else for RR to do here.  I don't think you need us to talk about the slaves more, and the only other priority before we go to the next hex is researching what modifications to our uniforms we could make to survive adventures in The Unreal more easily.  And purchasing those modifications, I guess.

Spoiler: RR talk (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 16, 2017, 08:35:03 pm »

This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #598 on: November 16, 2017, 09:46:57 pm »

Doodling with what exactly? You lack doodling devices.

Well shucks you're right!

Acquire doodling implements.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Oi! Ya git! Ya forgot me action! I ain't leaving this place before that face is well and truly doodled on.
You grab a glob of noxious goo and use it to doodle on the corpse's face. Well...its effective I guess.

Just sort of stand around with the guard dude. Ask him what they do for fun around here.

"Here? Nothing. But we're on a rotation through; only here two weeks. Be back out there soon" He says, gesturing out at the toxic expanse and the world beyond it. "Adventure, death, and drinking after. A life of merriment and no worries about what you'll do when you grow old."

Yeah, I don't think there's anything else for RR to do here.  I don't think you need us to talk about the slaves more, and the only other priority before we go to the next hex is researching what modifications to our uniforms we could make to survive adventures in The Unreal more easily.  And purchasing those modifications, I guess.

Spoiler: RR talk (click to show/hide)
"I think we're finished for now. Thank you."

Unless you're going to throw in something attacking the wall so we can fulfill the other part of our deal right away, I think that's Mission Complete without any violence.

Alright, mission complete.

Did you guys take all the words from your starting base or are there a few left over? I just need to know how many words to give you.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 114