Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91032 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2018, 12:15:45 pm »

Become the Happy Candy Pixie of Halloween~

Eat some candy and make the Town a Candyland! All that magic has to go somewhere right?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2018, 12:31:51 pm »

Have the house get up and rain havock along with the other SPOOKY forces!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2018, 07:20:11 pm »

Wait a bit for my house's termite infestation to break apart the chair.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2018, 07:25:20 pm »

CHECK THE TIME, COMPARE IT TO NEW HALLOWEEN FESTIVITY ARRIVAL ESTIMATE
ARE WE EVEN GONNA HAVE TIME TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN ON CORRECT NIGHT WITH ALL THESE DELAYS?!

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2018, 07:46:10 pm »

Search for the King of Halloween.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2018, 08:42:07 pm »

RIP AND TEAR! LET ETERNAL NIGHT RULE THE EARTH!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2018, 09:34:43 pm »

Count how many firesouls I have. Change their settings to give me a +1 to my roll only when I roll a 1, 2, 3 or 4. Also set them to give a -1 to my roll when I roll a 6.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2018, 09:55:30 pm »

warn the curs off. If they dont listen, then take a swing at them with my blade and show them I mean buisness!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2018, 10:16:51 am »

The Halloween festivities, like trick-or-treating and fall festivals have been canceled do to all the chaos.
The people of the town are panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in there homes, several groups of armed citizens are going to help the cops.
A priest has arrived, his reason for showing up is unknown.
More priests are on the way.
The state police are on there way, they have better equipment than regular cops.
Its 11:30p.m.
Ama hasn't posted for the third time so I gave him another random action.
Outsider didn't post so they get a random action.

Using my Ninja powers, teleport to the house where enemy post currently is.
(3+1 for Ninja powers) You sneak all the way to Enemy Post's house using your Ninja powers, no one sees you do all your cool Ninja moves.

Use magic to build defenses around my house
(2+1 For having magic) You magic up some supplies and start to work on fortifying your house, but after you use up all the supplies you had you realize that you only boarded up some of the windows.

Look outside at the horrible state of things, and decide to steal one of the abandoned cop cars to use as a base for the Halloween float - Now with megaphone! Before doing any actual work on it though, call back all the forgotten firesouls that are following the fleshhorror. I need all the luck I can get right now...
(Stealing a cop car = 6) After several minutes you finally find a cop car and get inside, and after looking all over you realize the keys are missing.
(Calling back Firesouls = 4) You make the special Lucky Firesoul sound and they all come to your current location.

Become the Happy Candy Pixie of Halloween~

Eat some candy and make the Town a Candyland! All that magic has to go somewhere right?
(Becoming the Happy candy pixie of Halloween = 3) Even though it seemed like an easy task you weren't able to obtain the title.
(Making the town Candyland = 3) After trying for several minutes you have the feeling its not gonna happen, your not sure if you need more magic or the area your trying to affect is to big.

Have the house get up and rain havock along with the other SPOOKY forces!
(6) Slowly and shakily your house raises from the ground and starts to move around, and then it begins to run and run, oh crap its running away.

Wait a bit for my house's termite infestation to break apart the chair.
(6) After several minutes the termites devour the chair, and you fall to the ground with a thud, when suddenly your house starts to shake and it begins to collapses around you, looks like the termite infestation was worse than it appeared to have been. Your now trapped under the rubble.

CHECK THE TIME, COMPARE IT TO NEW HALLOWEEN FESTIVITY ARRIVAL ESTIMATE
ARE WE EVEN GONNA HAVE TIME TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN ON CORRECT NIGHT WITH ALL THESE DELAYS?!

(5) You look at your clock and see that its 11:30p.m., and given a the gun fire and screaming you hear your guess is that the Halloween festivities are canceled.

Search for the King of Halloween.
(1) You and your crew get hopelessly lost while searching.

RIP AND TEAR! LET ETERNAL NIGHT RULE THE EARTH!
(Ripping and tearing you do = 5) Using your demon body you tear through the cops trying to defend the crappy barricade around where the haunted house used to be.
(Ripping and tearing the SPOOKY forces do = 1) They don't really rip or tear anything, they just kind of stand there.

Count how many firesouls I have. Change their settings to give me a +1 to my roll only when I roll a 1, 2, 3 or 4. Also set them to give a -1 to my roll when I roll a 6.
(2) After thinking of what to do with the firesouls, you start to look for them and realize their nowhere to be seen.

warn the curs off. If they dont listen, then take a swing at them with my blade and show them I mean buisness!
(5) You yell loud insults at the annoying kids, which causes them to run away.

Quote from: Outsider
Go do spooky stuff with army of Nightmares.
(2) Your nightmares seem to just want to sit around and do nothing.

Quote from: Ama
Go find a car big enough for me and the other werewolves.
(3) The only car you find that has the keys in is a lime green two door hatchback, and there is no way you could fit all the werewolves could fit inside.

Quote from: armed citizens 1
Help the cops.
(2) By the time they get to the cops they see a demon kill them all.

Quote from: armed citizens 2
Help people evacuate.
(2) They can't get anyone to pay attention to them as everyone's panicking and trying to get out of town. 

Quote from: armed citizens 3
Find the enemies.
(4) They also arrive at the barricade as the demon kills the cops.

Quote from: Priest
Find the demons.
(6) As he looks for the demons he knows are wandering around he calls for more priests to come and back him up, as he continues walking a house runs past and slams him into a wall harming him greatly.

Quote from: Police looking for the monster
Try to find the monster.
(4) After a minute they finally find the monster again, and their still not sure what to do about it.

Quote from: Police defend the barricade
Defend the barricade.
(2) They try their best to defend the barricade but the house escapes and while their watching it runaway a demon kills them all.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Keep trying to evacuate the area.
(3) A few people listen to them this time, but most people are to afraid to leave their houses.

Quote from: The Wild Hunt
Try to Go home.
(3+1 For being right next to it) The Wild Hunt successfully goes home through the gates of Hell.

Turns until the State Police arrive: 1
Turns until more priests arrive: 2

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 55
Total people fled the town: 86
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2018, 10:23:58 am »

He muttered under his breath, "Halloween will not die off like this..."
Hotwire car, magicalize it into a halloween float with the help of firesouls.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:22:12 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2018, 10:24:06 am »

Use an explosive bean on Enemy Post.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2018, 10:32:05 am »

Get out of the rubble and hide in my basement, avoiding the angry raccoons that just fell from my attic.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2018, 10:57:59 am »

Halloween is canceled!? How dare these hoolagans cause chaos just in time to ruin my favorite holiday!?

Morph into a COMBAT FORM and go forth to help the police murder the fuck out of demons and shit. This will not stand. I will spill blood until order is restored and Halloween can begin!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2018, 10:59:18 am »

Use magic to turn my house with spooky decorations into a spooky fortress.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2018, 11:23:48 am »

Now that the peasants have been dismissed, it is time to go on a quest for candy to collect and evil to smite!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47