Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90631 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2018, 10:24:14 am »

Well, it's gig time, I guess!
Head out to the gig place and prepare my drums.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2018, 11:39:45 am »

the outsider summoning these endless tides of nightmares must die. HAVE AT THEM!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2018, 12:07:39 pm »

Location: collapsed ruin of a house, with broken fridge, filled with rats, and no sink, opossums in the bathtub

RIP, wonderful house description.

Follow CABL to the music thing. Use my phone to watch a "how to play the ukulele" Youtube video.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:59 pm »

Join up with the U.S. Army and kill demons along with them.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2018, 03:40:40 pm »

KILL BOSS ANGRY
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2018, 08:16:55 pm »

"Oh, for the love of... Looks like things'll get worse before they get better."
He then used the corrupted power of this Halloween, the gore around him, and the madness he hid beneath his mask to summon a flaming Eldrich eyeball to fill Phoenix's place.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2018, 12:22:29 am »

ARRANGE MY FOLLOWERS INTO FULL-BLOWN RESCUE EFFORT TO EVACUATE AND SAVE MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
KEEP ALERT FOR THREATS, STAB THE HECK OUT OF ANY DEMON/OTHER ENEMIES I SEE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2018, 11:22:28 am »

The clock on city hall (one of the only buildings left in town) strikes midnight and begins to chime, symbolizing that there are only a few hours left to have any kind of Halloween fun.
The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in there homes.
The US Army has arrived bringing several infantry Platoons, three light armored vehicles, and one tank, apparently they don't think it'll take much to end this.
An army of demons begins to pour out of the unguarded gates of hell, apparently it took them this long to notice they were open.
Its November 1 12:00A.m.

USE MY GOD-LIKE POWER TO MAKE ME IMMUNE TO OVERSHOOTS!!!! THEN GET EVEN FUCKING BIGGER!!!
(Getting immune to overshoots = 5) Using the god powers you just gained you obtain the ability to never have overshoots, you will never see the number six again.
(Getting bigger = 4) You yet again use your magic to grow even taller, and by the time your finished you are now 16 stories tall, and now tower over everything in the region.

BECOME THE KING OF NIGHTMARES INSTEAD! SPOOK ALL SOLDIERS!
(Becoming king of nightmares = 3) You try to become king of the nightmares, but they don't except you for some reason.
(Spooking all the soldiers = 2) You wander around the ruins of the town and you can't find a single soldier to spook.

Make the Town a True Candyland~!
(3) You try and try as hard as you can, but you can't make it happen for some reason, its not like it'd fix the town, but you do increase the candy snow fall rate somehow.

With my spiders powers climb the God of Halloween and try to find his weak points.
(Climbing the god of Halloween = 3+1 for spider powers) You spend several minutes climbing the giant pumpkin man, you can see everything from up here.
(Finding weak points = 4-1 for it growing larger) As soon as you try to find any kind of weak spot the pumpkin man begins to grow and grow making it impossible to find any kind of weakness.

Well, it's gig time, I guess!
Head out to the gig place and prepare my drums.

(3) You look at the location for the gig and it just says "a house", which could be pretty much anywhere.

the outsider summoning these endless tides of nightmares must die. HAVE AT THEM!
(6) You run out to kill the leader of the nightmares, but you had to fight through the nightmares, you managed to slay dozens of them before getting injured and pushed back and forced to retreat.

Location: collapsed ruin of a house, with broken fridge, filled with rats, and no sink, opossums in the bathtub

RIP, wonderful house description.

Follow CABL to the music thing. Use my phone to watch a "how to play the ukulele" Youtube video.
(5) You follow CABL around, but he doesn't seem to know where to go, but you do find the video you were looking for and watch it, you now have the Knowledge of how to play the ukulele.

Join up with the U.S. Army and kill demons along with them.
(5) For some reason the army doesn't care about a civilian helping them kill demons, but you and your crew do help kill several demons.

KILL BOSS ANGRY
(3) You spend several minutes clawing at ANGRY'S foot and only manage to produce a scratch so small that he probably doesn't even notice.

"Oh, for the love of... Looks like things'll get worse before they get better."
He then used the corrupted power of this Halloween, the gore around him, and the madness he hid beneath his mask to summon a flaming Eldrich eyeball to fill Phoenix's place.
(3) You use some magic to form the gore into, something, but its not what you wanted its more like a living blob of goo than anything else.

ARRANGE MY FOLLOWERS INTO FULL-BLOWN RESCUE EFFORT TO EVACUATE AND SAVE MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
KEEP ALERT FOR THREATS, STAB THE HECK OUT OF ANY DEMON/OTHER ENEMIES I SEE

(Saving people = 4) You and your team scour the ruble of several buildings and rescue even more people.
(Finding threats = 5) After looking around you don't see any kind of threat to you or your people.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Outsider leader of the nightmares
Go and finish off the SWAT team and any civilians near by.
(6) You and your nightmares go and try yet again to kill off the SWAT team and yet again you fail, and not only did you fail to kill any of them you got all of your nightmares killed off.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Get some thing to eat for every werewolf, and a big motel room.
(Getting food of everyone = 5) You and your werewolf friends go and have a nice late dinner and a truck stop, in your opinion the food was wonderful. 
(Getting big motel room = 4) You go and get a cheap room for the night for you and all your werewolf friends, some of them have to sleep on the floor but its better than sleeping in the hatchbacks.

Quote from: army of demons
Kill as many civilians and army people as possible, eat their corpses, other demons stuff.
(Killing civilians = 4) They go out and kill several civilians that were trapped in some rubble.
(Killing army people = 2) They try to kill several different army units at the same time, and it proves to be a bad idea as they lose a bunch of demons.
(Eating corpses = 3) They successfully eat the corpses and nothing happens.
(Other demon stuff = 2) Whatever demon stuff is they failed to do it.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 1
Kill some demons.
(4) A bunch of demons try to assault their position but they hold them back, and kill several.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 2
Kill demons.
(6) They also get assaulted by demons, but they don't hold them back as well and lose several men, but they do manage to kill several demons.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 3
Evacuate civilians.
(6) As they're helping civilians they get attacked by demons, even though they lose several soldiers they manage to protect the civilians and drive back the demons.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 4
Defend civilians.
(1) The demons attack and kill every civilian they were defending, but they don't attack any of the soldiers for some reason.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon 5
Kill all demons.
(6) They kill some demons, but suffer several losses.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 1
Kill the demons.
(4) With the mounted gun on the roof they plow down dozens of demons.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 2
Shoot any threat.
(2) They drive around not being able to find any threats in their area.

Quote from: Light armored vehicle 3
Kill all demons.
(5) Several demons decide to try to attack the vehicle, but the soldiers kill them all.

Quote from: Tank
Shoot the big pumpkin thing.
(3) Its shot hits the giant, but it does no almost no damage, it only leaves a small black mark.

Quote from: group of priests
Try to get close to the gates of hell without dying again.
(4) Somehow they sneak past all the demons and get pretty much right next to the gate.

Quote from: group of unaligned demons
Go and kill more civilians.
(3) They try to kill some people that were being protected by soldiers, but lost several members to them.

Quote from: State police SWAT unit 1
Keep defending the position.
(5) Despite being outnumbered they hold there own against the onslaught of nightmares and come out on top after killing all of them but their leader.

Quote from: News crew
Keep filming the chaos and report whats going on.
(Filming = 4) The filming goes off with out a hitch and looks really good.
(Reporting = 1) The reporter falls unconscious during the filming but they keep filming anyway.

Quote from: Police near the monster
Try to kill demons this time.
(1) The demons kill them instead.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Keep evacuating the area.
(3) Nobody seems to be around the area they're in any more.

Percent demon army left: 90%

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 3,223
Total people fled the town: 4,836
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2018, 11:39:14 am »

*Grabs Enemy Post by his neck with fins in anger* "WHAT HOUSE? WHICH HOUSE? TELL ME... TELL ME THE PRECISE ADDRESS, YOU DIMWIT!"
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2018, 11:46:33 am »

cast a healing spell on myself, collect some more candy from the slain nightmares, and resume confrontation with the outsider!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2018, 12:06:42 pm »

kill the god of halloween shadow of colossus style.

Spider pumpkin army will aid the human army and attack the demons
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2018, 12:38:23 pm »

"Screw it, I'm going to just wait this out. This is inhospitable."

Convert most of my biomass into spores which will float away and plant themselves all around the town. These will then remain inert for 42 winters, and reactivate in the spring time, absorbing the nearest biomass to grow into a new me.

The rest of me will become a stupid parasite beast which burrows into angry's body, finds it's way to its heart, and explodes violently.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2018, 02:00:15 pm »

Halloween can't end yet!

Use my ton of candy to turn back Time 6 hours, then make the Town a Candyland.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2018, 03:48:49 pm »

SHAKE THE VERMIN OFF SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS STYLE!!! THEN DESTROY THE ARMY!!!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2018, 04:54:54 pm »

Carve a ritual circle in the path of the army while invisible.  Use it to turn the army into more demons.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47