Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90637 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2018, 12:21:45 pm »

Accept the doctor into my crew.

Reclaim the landship and start repairing it.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2018, 05:52:30 pm »

regen from a single cell, even stronger than before! If that doesn't work just go to hell and enjoy being the biggest mass murder in paranormal and normal history

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2018, 06:03:16 pm »

Steal a pencil and follow CABL out of the building.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:36:17 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2018, 10:58:28 pm »

Well, didn’t notice I was dead

...I can work with this

Drag myself back into the physical plain.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 29, 2018, 12:13:55 am »

PULL MY VOLUNTEERS BACK TO SAFETY, LET'S LET ACTUAL FIREFIGHTERS DEAL W/ THIS
THEN HAVE EVERYONE START ASSEMBLING CAMPGROUNDS AND CLINIC FOR DISPLACED SURVIVORS/WOUNDED PEOPLE/ETCETERA

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY THREATS WHAT NEED STABBING, OTHERWISE JUST HELP

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2018, 03:03:23 am »

Use the can to burn this building down.
Stealthily sneak outside, interrogate some lonely demon about the directions to the Twelfth Circle of Hell.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2018, 12:39:00 pm »

New players are welcome to join at any point, if they're any looking to join.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 30, 2018, 06:33:06 am »

Double post.

The town's dead, all buildings destroyed and all people that haven't been found yet are dead.
More military people are coming to aid in evacuating the areas around the town.
The firefighters have arrived, they brought four teams with them.
A large portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
There's several fires burning in the town ruins.
Its November 1 1:30A.m.
KitRougard didn't post so random action.
Doomblade187 didn't post so random action.

Use my dice and Doomblade's Dice to give everyone in the kingdom Telekinesis.

Start up an agricultural and fishing program for our kingdom. We need food to get along, and now we can do stuff..
(Using your dice for telekinesis = 2) You try and try, but you can't manage to give them the powers you think they need.
(Doomblade's dice for telekinesis = 3) The dice you took from Doomblade roll a three, this neither helps nor hinders the things you got going on.
(Setting up a agricultural program = 3) The dinosaurs don't really seem to be able to grasp what your trying to teach them.
(Setting up a fishing program = 5) They take to fishing really quickly and after a few lessons they gain a full understanding of fishing.

spread my bodies all around the town then start million of simultaneous rain dances calling a rain over the town to extinguish the fires.
(Spreading your self around town = 1) Turns out this hive mind you got going is a lot harder to work with than you originally thought as thousands walk straight into fires because you can't manage to save some while controlling the others, looks like you need more practice controlling them.
(Rain dances = 2) Turns out the fancy dance you get them to do does nothing, no clouds, no rain, no nothing.

Use my holy magic to heal the injured and those who got seriously burned while trying to fight the fires. assist the army in evacuating people from the ruins.
(Healing everyone that got injured = 4) Using your magic spells you heal everyone around, even people you don't see.
(Assisting the army = 2) You try but you can't find any soldiers, except dead ones.

Try to figure out what the heck just happened.
Start spreading out over the ruins, eating dead trees, ruined wood from buildings, discarded candies, bags of chips laying in the street, and any corpses that look like they'd go unmissed. Use the biomass to turn into a big fireproof blanket and cover up the fire.

(Trying to figure out whats happening = 5) You realize ANGRY blew himself up and the resulting explosion set fire to all the things around it.
(Absorbing organic stuff = 1+2 For being able to do that) You absorb a few things but there isn't really any organic matter that isn't on fire near your current position.
(Becoming fireproof = 4) You do manage to become fire proof.
(Covering the town = 2) You realize that you don't have enough material to cover the town.

Accept the doctor into my crew.

Reclaim the landship and start repairing it.

You accept the doctor and he accepts you.
(Reclaiming the landship = 4) You realize that you were on the landship the whole time, and it was never lost.
(Repairing it = 2) After trying for a bit you discover that you need some materials to use to fix it.

regen from a single cell, even stronger than before! If that doesn't work just go to hell and enjoy being the biggest mass murder in paranormal and normal history
(Coming back from one cell = 4) You awake and realize your not dead, but instead your just a single cell, while its not what you used to be its better than being dead.
(Being even stronger = 4) Somehow you're even stronger than your previous self.

Steal a pencil and follow CABL out of the building.
(4) You successfully steal a pencil and follow CABL out of the building after he sets it on fire.

Well, didn’t notice I was dead

...I can work with this

Drag myself back into the physical plain.
(4) You look around and see that your on the physical plain, but your a ghost, your dead body's near you and its on fire.

PULL MY VOLUNTEERS BACK TO SAFETY, LET'S LET ACTUAL FIREFIGHTERS DEAL W/ THIS
THEN HAVE EVERYONE START ASSEMBLING CAMPGROUNDS AND CLINIC FOR DISPLACED SURVIVORS/WOUNDED PEOPLE/ETCETERA

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY THREATS WHAT NEED STABBING, OTHERWISE JUST HELP

(Getting out of the town = 5) You find some soldiers that lead you and your group out of the flaming ruins.
(Assembling campgrounds = 4) you pick a random place really far from the town and the fires to set up your camp, with the few items you and your group had you build a little camp.
(Assembling clinic = 3) Your followers try to help but they just knock it down and ruin some of the materials used to make it.
(Seeing any threats = 3) Earlier when you were still in town you saw some fires but you can't really stab fire.

Use the can to burn this building down.
Stealthily sneak outside, interrogate some lonely demon about the directions to the Twelfth Circle of Hell.

(Burning down the building  = 5) You grab all the remaining money and throw it into the fire then kick the can over, which starts to burn the building.
(Getting out = 6-1 For being a ninja) You sneak out of the building into a random street.
(Interrogating a demon = 5) Then you see the perfect demon to grab, a short tiny little baby like demon, you run up to it and slam it into a wall and demand the info on the entrance to the Twelfth circle of hell, after it stops crying it gives you detailed directions to a entrance. What you do to this demon is up to you.

Quote from: KitRougard
Keep going towards the town.
(1) You run face fist into a tree, it really hurts your face.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Look around the cave for a way out.
(4) You wander around a bit and find away out of the cave, no one seemed to notice you escape.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep looting any valuable stuff.
(4) You find even more money.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Firefighters X4
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They push the fire back some.
(Fighting the fires = 2) They can't even find the fire, somehow.
(Fighting the fires = 3) They don't make a dint in the fire, but the fire doesn't make any ground ether.
(Fighting the fires = 6) They manage to put out some of the fire, but a tree falls and kills a firefighter.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Six stories tall
Keep eating stuff and grow bigger.
(4) It eats even more stuff and grows another five stories.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Helping set up the camp.
(Helping = 6) They try to set up a clinic and mess it up and break some of the supplies.
(Helping = 5) They help set up the little camp in the woods.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Keep evacuating the remaining people.
(Evacuate remaining people = 5) They help Yoink's group get out of the town.
(Evacuate remaining people = 4) They help get the last of the people out of the spooky fortress.

Fire stuff:
Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(5) A large gust of wind makes the fire even worse.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(1) The fire fails to kill anyone again.

Turns until military reinforcements arrive: 3

Percent of fire contained: 0%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: SUPER BAD!
Percent of town ruins on fire: 59%
Percent of area around town on fire: 69%

Total people fled the town to surrounding areas: 4,013
Total people fled further away areas: 2,893
Total killed: 4,587
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:35:01 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 30, 2018, 06:40:51 am »

Move all my bodies to the spooky fortress
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2018, 07:19:30 am »

Pray for the rain to return and help quell the blaze before people die to it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 30, 2018, 07:25:44 am »

Do cellular mitosis, transforming into a human-shaped colony of ultra-Halloween cells. Then start murdering the fireman and soldiers that remain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 30, 2018, 07:30:22 am »

Kill the baby demon, then sneakily move onto Twelfth Circle of Hell.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 30, 2018, 08:05:50 am »

I’m part demon, on fire is kind of my body’s natural state.

Use demon and angel powers to combine my soul with my body and resurrect myself.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 30, 2018, 10:39:22 am »

He thought about the situation, then realized that his body was overheating from the flames. Not a good thing when you're a robot. He needed some way to fireproof himself...
"Alright, boys! I need a volunteer for me to do some magic on - We need to get some heat resistance before we can march through those flames. Our bodies can take it as they are, but our wiring is far more sensitive."
A skeleton steps forwards, and Kit uses the magic inherent in his soul to enchant the robot with heat resistance/immunity. Hopefully.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 30, 2018, 01:15:32 pm »

Use my die and Doomblade's die to give everyone in the kingdom Telekinesis.

Well, at least things are going somewhat well. Get that agriculture program another try.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47