Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490353 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5760 on: January 31, 2024, 07:50:11 pm »

Random runaway carts are implemented, that tend to roll into such fruit-stores in markets. (Or glass windows currently being hauled to where they are going to be constructed.)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: January 31, 2024, 09:28:34 pm »

Wagons should go AWOL sometimes, like a strange mood without a specific purpose, and wander wherever they want. Chase wildlife through the hills, visit the meeting hall, burn down your beehives. Marry a dwarf.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: February 01, 2024, 02:09:58 am »

The fruit stands should only sell mangoes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: February 01, 2024, 09:02:53 am »

“The fruit stands up.”
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Resmisal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: February 01, 2024, 09:53:44 am »

Introducing a new gameplay mode:
Holy mode! Shake the earth.
You are Armok. Without the prophet nobody will know what you want and instead will do whatever they want. You want to dig into the mountain and create a fortress? Good luck without a holy speaker to relay your commands! Be aware that your holy man or holy woman will not always be heard. Don't be too angry when they start making golden statues.
Warning: You may develop a taste to use dumb things to confound the smart, the weak things to shame the strong, and the lowly and despised things to nullify the things that be are.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: February 02, 2024, 12:28:30 am »

AWOL wagons that get into trees should be able to use their vantage point to ambush nearby dwarfs with aerial wrestling techniques, like moonsaults and diving headbutts.
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?
     and
If you're going to kill me, I'm allowed to scream.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: February 02, 2024, 12:30:15 pm »

Wagons have a power that allows them to scuttle your world.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: February 03, 2024, 02:43:29 am »

If the wagon dies so does the world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: February 03, 2024, 03:13:38 am »

If you embark where there is only water, the game should create a 1 z-level platform made of wood blocks for you to embark upon, and your site should be referred to as a boat.  Naturally, the option to “abandon site to ruin” should be replaced with “scuttle boat to <insert name of forgotten beast here>’s cabinet”.

DPh Kraken

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUNS:it:its:itself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: February 20, 2024, 01:30:16 am »

The forgotten beast, naturally, will be named Davesh Scuttleboat.the Rancidity of Desks.
[CHEESE_PLANT] and [CHEESE_GRAPHICS] biggest fan
Mod releases

dikbutdagrate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: February 20, 2024, 06:39:39 pm »

If the wagon dies so does the world.

This is my favorite suggestion.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: February 20, 2024, 11:45:46 pm »

Apples should have a chance of having a syndrome that gives a dwarf crabs when the apple is eaten.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: February 21, 2024, 01:57:13 am »

The starting seven dwarves can die of dysentery before arriving at the embark site.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: February 21, 2024, 02:40:32 am »

In order to play a fort you have to follow your starting seven dwarves journey from their home civ to the fort site, this mini game will be called Urist's trail and during this mini game dysentery is one of the main threats to your dwarves besides starvation and attacks of various kinds.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: February 21, 2024, 04:59:20 am »

Add a "hard-core" gamemode, wherein if your adventurer or one of your dwarves in fort mode dies the world is automatically deleted and the game force closes.

Then the game is uninstalled, removed from your steam library and your hard drive wiped.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 402