Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86981 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Bah! You’re more evil than I could ever be, picking fights as you please and using stupid gimmicks!

"I wanted to simply enter the Rockmania, but then the storks and you've showed up and ruined my day. Now, either fuck off and die in peace, or prepare to be humiliated!"
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah! You’re more evil than I could ever be, picking fights as you please and using stupid gimmicks!

"I wanted to simply enter the Rockmania, but then the storks and you've showed up and ruined my day. Now, either fuck off and die in peace, or prepare to be humiliated!"

YOU ATTACKED FIRST!! I didn’t come to fight you!! And I don’t CARE if I die here because I will force my very bones to keep moving through my own fury, and then I’ll RIP YOU APART!! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO QUIT YOUR CRAP SO WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 01:10:59 pm by SuperDino85 »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

YOU ATTACKED FIRST!! I didn’t come to fight you!! And I don’t CARE if I die here because I will force my very bones to keep moving through my own fury, and then I’ll RIP YOU APART!! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO QUIT YOUR CRAP SO WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER!!

"The storks have forced me to fight you, and if you still insist on not wanting to fight me, how about this offer? I'll give you the antidote, then we both part ways and never meet again."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The storks have forced me to fight you, and if you still insist on not wanting to fight me, how about this offer? I'll give you the antidote, then we both part ways and never meet again."

Fine. That works for me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 02:30:38 pm by SuperDino85 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Action edited)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sons of Guilleman, knights of Macragge, foul xenos dare to destroy planets belonging to mankind , THIS SHALL BE AVENGED

Launch salvo of torpedoes towards golden armada, make distress call to Macragge to get ultramarine and successor chapter fleets here 

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

bandon ship. Keep looking for an asteroid belt.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I use my psi-enhancer to boost my psionic powers to forcefully repair the mother ship so it doesn't crash

the golden armada launches interpreters to catch any attacks against it

then the golden armada continues with its planet destruction

Mother ship fires a last ditch effort Purifier beam at scotty

probes go warp in more proton cannons

carriers cleanse themselves of the zerg invaders
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Screw you voice, you can't make me or my people stay in your shitty cave!"
Look for a different way out, if that fails use my mind powers to make a way out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

7/8 people

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SACRIFICE THEM FOR THE GLORY OF...CHOAS!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

((Note to GM: the nerve agent spreads through the organism of the affected creature, and causes nerve degradation at a rapid rate, likely to cause paralysis or brain damage afterwards, should it go untreated. Also, another note, but I think the grab should've been an Auto-Success, or at least, a +2 bonus for Bowser, since I technically assisted his own action by not resisting it.))

Change of plans. Give Bowser the antidote, then get inside Rockmania and find Merciless Richard.

Edit: after receiving treatment, grab my damaged clown copter and haul it to the nearest repair shop
5, 5
The human gives Bowser the antidote, then Bowser is healed from the damage the neural agent caused. They go their separate ways, the human heading to Rockmania and Bowser heading to his clown copter.

Bowser
You drag the clown copter for a while until you find a town. It’s the first one you‘be seen since Tokyo not burned by whatever is burning towns. You find a gray building with Metal Items Repair painted on the front. You take your clown copter through the large double doors, your pilot waiting for orders. You see what looks like a large purple four legged spider with glowing yellow eyes. Hello. Welcome to the repair shop. What needs repaired?

Shane
You head to Rockmania and find many buildings and you ask the first person you find where Merciless Richard is. He tells you that Merciless Richard is in the castle. He points to a large castle made of black stone. A moat of blood surrounds the castle, along with a bridge made of various bones.

I use my psi-enhancer to boost my psionic powers to forcefully repair the mother ship so it doesn't crash

the golden armada launches interpreters to catch any attacks against it

then the golden armada continues with its planet destruction

Mother ship fires a last ditch effort Purifier beam at scotty

probes go warp in more proton cannons

carriers cleanse themselves of the zerg invaders
Seeing the ship "die", Scotty roars in triumph and then wanders off to eat the first zerg, summoned dinosaur, or other creature he finds.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
SACRIFICE THEM FOR THE GLORY OF...CHOAS!
Sons of Guilleman, knights of Macragge, foul xenos dare to destroy planets belonging to mankind , THIS SHALL BE AVENGED

Launch salvo of torpedoes towards golden armada, make distress call to Macragge to get ultramarine and successor chapter fleets here 

1,2,2,1v6,2+1,6v3+1 psi enchanter misfire,2v6,3v2,3v5
The psi enhancer doesn’t power you, it instead powers the zerglings. The Golden Armada’s interpreters didn’t detect the attack from a zerg ship (2v5) Luckily the armada wasn’t damaged by the attack. However they are hit with one of Jupiter’s many moons. The Golden Armada is also attacked by an Ultramarine ship which it was able to defend against, though a bit less effectively. The mothership fires one last shot at Scotty, only for it to miss as Scotty walks away. The probes don’t manage to warp in 1 proton cannon, though it needs some repairs. The carriers try to purge the Zerg, this works, though the Zerg used their psychic powers they received from the psi enhancer to make the carriers destroy themselves as well by making anything that hit them bounce back to the walls of the ship. The Zerg are gone, however the carriers are damaged. Scotty finds an ox and tries to attack it, only for it to run away, towards a town that is not burnt. Kenneth bangs at the door of the base, which alerts Lazarus, and also causes a dent in the door.

bandon ship. Keep looking for an asteroid belt.

You manage to leave the ship as it begins attacking whoever attacked them. You were so focused on finding a way out of the ship nd getting far away from the battlefield that you didn’t pay attention to where you went. When you realize where you are, you realize you are on Europa.

"Screw you voice, you can't make me or my people stay in your shitty cave!"
Look for a different way out, if that fails use my mind powers to make a way out.
You look around and find a part of the wall to the left of the corridor opens up, like a garage door, then comes back down after 4 seconds, stays closed for 3 seconds, then opens again. You also pay attention to the light in the hallway. You notice that it blinks in the beat of Another One Bites the Dust. You have 2 possible ways out now.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:00:05 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Scotty pursues the ox into town to kill and eat it.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What about my distress call to Macragge action ?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The lights seem like a death trap lets go through the door."
Have everybody go through the door a few at a time, as to avoid injury.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56