Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: My Wife Searched My Post History For Relationship Related Threads  (Read 32965 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: My Wife Searched My Post History For Relationship Related Threads
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2010, 07:53:19 pm »

I don't think so. Nikov has a wife and a kid. Pathos has a girlfriend that is insanely jealous of his internet life and wants to sabotage it at every opportunity. Nikov just looks like a relatively normal and relatively healthy marriage. They actually talked something out to an extent.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2010, 07:57:37 pm »

I'm honestly not sure Pathos even has a girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's a pathological liar, no pun intended.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2010, 07:58:37 pm »

I'm honestly not sure Pathos even has a girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's a pathological liar, no pun intended.

Heh, no pun intended, but I laughed like a Hyena.

I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 07:59:47 pm »

He was a subtle, intelligent troll, if his posts on other fora (that Eragon one, for example) are any indication. He was also a complete jackass.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 08:03:52 pm »

Yeah, Nikov is by no means Pathos in any way. You know, like having a relationship that doesn't revolve around Passive-Agressive attacks against the other at every turn. Besides, Pathos's Girlfriend may have been fictional. He was Vahan, Pathos, and two other accounts (from when Toady explained to us what happened to "them") so I see no reason why he shouldn't be Pathos's Girlfriend as well.

But then that would mean....he could be Nikov....and he could be ThreeToe.....and he could even be me as well! Oh hell, w-what if I'm also Pathos and I don't know it! What if we're all Pathos and don't know it!? Alright now: No. One. Panic. We can determine which ones of us are Pathos and which aren't. Every one of Pathos's cells is an individual faker, and they'll sell each other out to survive. Get a copper wire and a blowtorch. No one leaves this thread untill we determine who is Pathos and who...is...not. *Dramatic Door Closing*
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 08:52:13 pm »

We're all Pathos.

/thread

(I guess that means we're all technically banned too.)
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 09:41:18 pm »

Its like that riddle where if you know the color of your eyes, you have to leave the island but there's no mirrors and nobody can talk except the one person who says "I see someone with blue eyes".

And yeah, I'm not gloating. Gloating is telling you all her bra size. G-Flex is just jealous that somehow this inbred redneck Republican who doesn't respect women and believes in a bearded all-seeing dude in the sky gets more action than his enlightened self.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 09:51:15 pm »

G-Flex is just jealous that somehow this inbred redneck Republican who doesn't respect women and believes in a bearded all-seeing dude in the sky gets more action than his enlightened self.

I'm in a committed relationship with a remarkably sane (but insane in the right ways) person. I just don't feel the need to gloat. I'm not jealous, I just think it's crass. It's the reason why people on IRC used to joke about your wife being fictional.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 09:55:35 pm »

G-Flex is just jealous that somehow this inbred redneck Republican who doesn't respect women and believes in a bearded all-seeing dude in the sky gets more action than his enlightened self.

I'm in a committed relationship with a remarkably sane (but insane in the right ways) person. I just don't feel the need to gloat. I'm not jealous, I just think it's crass. It's the reason why people on IRC used to joke about your wife being fictional.

Immediately defends himself minutes after I post by stating explicitly why he ISN'T jealous because he's got something just as good. Totally jealous. Also people on IRC used to joke about you being my only equal on the channel at unintended trolling. Which was pure nonsense, everyone knows you meant it.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2010, 10:06:20 pm »

Immediately defends himself minutes after I post by stating explicitly why he ISN'T jealous because he's got something just as good. Totally jealous. Also people on IRC used to joke about you being my only equal on the channel at unintended trolling. Which was pure nonsense, everyone knows you meant it.

I'm not trying to compete with you, I'm just saying that I'm not jealous of your damn wife. You seem to be the only one who has a vested interest in thinking his love life is better than anyone else's.

Also, I posted so shortly after because I'm always like that. I check things on the Internet pretty compulsively.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2010, 10:08:04 pm »

If this keeps up, I'm making popcorn. Or joining IRC. One of the two.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2010, 10:36:58 pm »

You guys should be more awed by his marriage. It's not like that's something that the vast majority of people throughout history have managed to do.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:14 pm »

It's not like that's something that the vast majority of people throughout history have managed to do.

What, getting his rocks off by moseying on down to the forum of an ascii game about sociopathic dwarves so he can tell people all about the fact that his marriage involves sex? I'd hope that would be pretty rare, yeah.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2010, 12:37:45 am »

It's not like that's something that the vast majority of people throughout history have managed to do.

What, getting his rocks off by moseying on down to the forum of an ascii game about sociopathic dwarves so he can tell people all about the fact that his marriage involves sex? I'd hope that would be pretty rare, yeah.
At least he's not telling everyone about how his marriage involves filling tube socks with goat intestines and then hitting buildings with the filled sock. (right?)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12