Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2310842 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #20415 on: June 29, 2018, 05:54:43 pm »

What’s MwO?

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20416 on: June 29, 2018, 05:57:08 pm »

Mechwarrior Online
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #20417 on: June 29, 2018, 07:11:37 pm »

Kagus, you could always just find some other server to go on...

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20418 on: June 29, 2018, 07:22:59 pm »

Decided to do a story mission with my undead warband, where Daemonettes ripped apart half my team. Thankfully, most of the casualties were zombies, which don't effect morale. Completed most of the mission objectives, but had to retrieve one scroll from a locked area. Locked area contained Bloodletters that knocked out the rest of my team before they could complete the last objective.

Then when the casualty reports came up, my leader turned out to be permanently killed.

Mordheim: City of the Damned. I love this game, but the story missions in particular are just hell.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:17:21 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20419 on: June 29, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »

Kagus, you could always just find some other server to go on...

This is pretty much the only one that doesn't lag horrifically for me most of the time. It still lags horrifically, but just not most of the time. Still better than the others I've tried.

Still a consideration though. Although it is irritating to hop over to something else once you've finally learned the codebase...

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20420 on: June 30, 2018, 12:02:07 am »

It is super irritating that every ss13 server can be entirely different in how it works.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #20421 on: June 30, 2018, 11:23:38 am »

I AM THE SPOOKIEST OF ALL POSSIBLE BEINGS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I also have 24 max health and drew neither block nor frost when Champ hit me with a 37 damage hit.  Champ is a prick.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #20422 on: July 01, 2018, 03:55:38 pm »

I ulted a Bristleback as Crystal Maiden while he had blademail up and I just exploded.  I was a bit confused because blademail returns damage as the same type, Cyrstal Maiden's ult is magic, and I had a BKB + glimmer cape on.

Turns out our troll with a godlike attack speed and a very slow brain speed had put about 10 attacks per second into BB, from behind of course, with the result that dozens of quill sprays blew up our entire team.  Its especially frustrating because that's like... the only source of physical damage in the entire game that goes through invis.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20423 on: July 01, 2018, 06:08:01 pm »

I have yet to see a troll warlord who wasn't, well... A troll. Either intentionally or unintentionally.

I've still been playing SS13, still been playing on Terry, been losing more and more hope of this server ever actually being fun. The one admin-observer is pervasively there, and since he reads and can potentially interrupt (this may be unintended behavior) all the ahelps that get sent out, it's difficult to try and report some of the dumb shit he does. Such as the fact that his character is a meme who, without fail, will hurl themselves into the supermatter within 5 minutes of the round starting... Something that the wiki explicitly says will get you banned.

He then sits around and watches for a while, until the round has dragged on too long for his liking and he either spawns in as an ashwalker to kill everyone and call the shuttle or just chews out the antags from deadchat for "not doing their job".

The few times he gets antag, his own usual routine doesn't change much. He just sets up the supermatter to delaminate first (usually very poorly) and then suicides into it. Regardless of whatever round objectives he may have gotten.

I've looked at the other servers in the TG network. One's just flat out too laggy (and had 76 people on it last I checked), and the other seems to like playing Box station... As well as having 26 people count as "lowpop", where that's a seemingly overwhelming number compared to what I'm now used to.

Does it count as dying if you never lived in the first place?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20424 on: July 01, 2018, 08:19:45 pm »

Does it count as dying if you never lived in the first place?

.....Bruh.

*hits blunt*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20425 on: July 01, 2018, 09:29:51 pm »

Oh god this game's controls are jankier than they look.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20426 on: July 01, 2018, 09:48:33 pm »

"Hey, that's a nice looking archangel there! Huh, all I have to do is beat it to recruit it. Alright, this should be easy we're tough."

Demon
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20427 on: July 01, 2018, 10:24:40 pm »

"Hey, this window is unlocked!" /me shimmies through

EEEOOOEEEOOO

Proceeds to get surrounded and have my spleen gnawed on by no less than 20 zeds

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #20428 on: July 01, 2018, 11:32:18 pm »

There's a section early in the game that makes fairly extensive use of explosive barrels.

I tried to rush through the section before they all blew up (the ones the Combine were tossing at me were on fire and thus would explode once enough time had passed), but I the section was caught in water, so I'd do it again, and again, and again...

Every time I would wind up right next to/very close to one of the barrels.

Even if I did survive the explosion, I'd have so little health that the Combine Metro Cops could easily finish me off with a few shots.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20429 on: July 01, 2018, 11:38:12 pm »

You're replaying a classic.  Swim down?
Good luck.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 ... 1571