Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1282703 times)

DragonDePlatino

• Bay Watcher
  • [HABIT:COLLECT_WEALTH]
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #6495 on: January 25, 2016, 02:25:45 pm »

Tsunderplane and SenPAI-fighter.

I ship it.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6496 on: January 25, 2016, 08:37:36 pm »

needs more PIE FIGHTER

In other news, requested doodles (even though this is closer to what i'd call line art).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I really should put a bit less effort into this kind of stuff, niggling with small details isn't super good for my hand. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

DragonDePlatino

• Bay Watcher
  • [HABIT:COLLECT_WEALTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: January 25, 2016, 09:00:23 pm »

In other news, requested doodles (even though this is closer to what i'd call line art).
In other news, requested doodles
requested doodles
requested
request

Draw me what you'd imagine a "Greater Snorgle-Borf" would look like. 8I

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: January 25, 2016, 10:17:01 pm »

Draw something. Some sort of critter. Then draw an evil version of it. Then fuse the two together and add a Dalek. Request given.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: January 26, 2016, 01:30:02 am »

Thing I did on a plane today. 

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: January 26, 2016, 02:37:54 am »

The angel of death has some pretty hot legs for a dude. Just sayin'
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: January 26, 2016, 02:40:12 am »

Hey man, all you need is a razor and a lot of patience.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6502 on: January 26, 2016, 09:16:20 am »

Draw me what you'd imagine a "Greater Snorgle-Borf" would look like. 8I
Draw something. Some sort of critter. Then draw an evil version of it. Then fuse the two together and add a Dalek. Request given.
WHOA THERE HORSIES

I'm sorry to say that it wasn't an invitation just yet, although Greater Snorgle-Borf is tempting to have a go at. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: January 26, 2016, 03:10:37 pm »

Granted.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: January 26, 2016, 04:35:05 pm »

Ostriches are evil hedgehogs? My mind has been opened.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: January 26, 2016, 04:46:02 pm »

A bit late, but I'm voicing my support of a <TIME INTERVAL>-drawing prompts thread. I'd start it, but the last time I tried I couldn't keep up with it.

Alternative universe Shooks don't let little things like 'hand injuries' get in the way of drawing.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6506 on: January 26, 2016, 05:30:56 pm »

I was thinking about suggesting a digital art study buddy group after seeing that that was a thing on other forums. If there's interest I could organize a Skype call where we just draw together for a couple hours.

If there was a thread exclusively for digital/traditional sketches where you could share about the stuff you're practicing I would post in that all the time. Here I feel obligated to post finished-ish things.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6507 on: January 26, 2016, 07:07:38 pm »

HMMMMMMMMMM

On one hand, that sounds chill as hell, but on the other... I don't actually practice that much, at least not specifically. I just draw dumb things to amuse myself and others, and let practice come along with that. I seek to confirm the notion that if you just do something for long enough, you'll eventually get super good at it. :v (worked for me with Hammerfight, anyways)
So uhh... You can list me down as "potentially interested albeit still undecided". Also, i don't think people would mind you sharing practice sketches here, though i suppose that we could always make a separate and slightly more dedicated thread for it.

Alternative universe Shooks don't let little things like 'hand injuries' get in the way of drawing.
good lord why can't i be in the universe where i have prehensile eyebrows that would be hamazing

Also don't worry, it's not drawing that's ruining my hand(s) (in fact it would be better for my hands if i spent more of my time drawing), it's my compulsive computer usage in general. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: January 26, 2016, 07:21:19 pm »

I was thinking about suggesting a digital art study buddy group after seeing that that was a thing on other forums. If there's interest I could organize a Skype call where we just draw together for a couple hours.

There's been two or three group-art activity things attempted here over the past couple years. None lasted more than a week, TOPS.

If there was a thread exclusively for digital/traditional sketches where you could share about the stuff you're practicing I would post in that all the time. Here I feel obligated to post finished-ish things.

I thought finished stuff was for the engraver's guild thread? I only post my bumbling poop here because it has "random" in the title.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6509 on: January 26, 2016, 07:42:02 pm »

You can post whatever in here, really, be it 110% finished god-tier art or, as Darkmere says, bumbling poop. There's no lower (or upper) limit that i'm aware of, so you need not be afraid unless you're scared of feedback. :v
Speaking of bumbling poop, i just couldn't resist trying to doodle the GREATER SNORGLE-BORF.

It was fun trying to draw something that isn't a dog or a lizard, so hey!
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 845