Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 171703 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1050 on: August 09, 2018, 10:08:44 pm »

Wow, jeez, I am hungover. Like, actually hungover, head pounding and all that. Been a while since I've had a proper-serious hangover.

I did drink another whole bottle of hard cider last night, with a beer and a glass or two of port thrown in. Maybe it was the port that messed me up, red wine generally gives me the worst hangovers. Or maybe it was that cone I smoked.

Fun night, though. Friends and I watched a VHS that I found in an op shop a while back that turned out to be entertainingly bizarre. Cyber Prison, I think it was called. Set in the grim far-future of 2005.
I was already pretty drunk by the time we put that on.

Edit: I hope all this doesn't seem like a complaint. Don't worry, I shall wear this hangover with pride. Also I'm supposed to make a fresh one at a gig tonight, but I don't know if I'll have enough drinking money.

Edit2: it was called Cyber Vengeance, actually.
Probably woulda been better if I'd been higher, but it was still pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:18:40 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: August 09, 2018, 10:18:40 pm »

It's okay to complain about being hungover.  Like Scotty said in an Star Trek: TNG episode I recently watched:  "Dannae drink ifn' ya nae willing tae pay... the next day!"

Paraphrased and butchered :P
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:42:19 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: August 10, 2018, 04:50:43 pm »

American light beer is like sex in canoes, yes. But some American beers win international awards, competing against German, British, etc beers. So don't judge the whole batch on the cheap tourist shit. 😛
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: August 10, 2018, 08:01:46 pm »

American light beer is like sex in canoes, yes. But some American beers win international awards, competing against German, British, etc beers. So don't judge the whole batch on the cheap tourist shit. 😛
Yeah. Difference between Bud Light and Arrogant Bastard. Murrica is a big place, almost as big as Texas.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: August 11, 2018, 08:56:36 pm »

Several friends were in town last night! Marine friend back from deployment in Oki! Friend and his baby momma (who i'm also friends w) who had a baby and I wasn't able to hang w them! Friend from elementary school! Friend who just got done w his landscaping internship in Charlottesville!

In an attempt to recreate green drink (horrible hell drink w primary ingredient being cheap polish vodka), I bought sour mix and ginger ale. The end product was not dissimilar to mountain dew (not that I'd know, I don't drink the stuff).

It was fun! No drinking tonight - unfortunately I have church obligations tomorrow - but there's always tomorrow night.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: August 13, 2018, 06:26:39 am »

Tonight's drink: 25% ice, 25% gin, 25% cloudy apple juice, 25% pulpy orange juice. Maybe slightly more gin than the rest, since I eyeballed it and then added an extra splash for good measure.

Currently folding origami for my daughter. She's got a plan to make a paper dragon for some school competition, and the fucker's gonna take about two thousand of these bastard triangle paper bits. I am so bloody sick of folding, but gin and that girl's smile will get me through it.

The school'd better hand her the goddamn trophy for first place or I'm gonna make like a postal worker after all this.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: August 13, 2018, 06:45:19 am »

I got a FourLoko, some sipping whiskey, and some Xanax. Probably won't remember the celebratory barbeque later.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:34 am »

Fuck, I just remembered that there's a bottle of ginger ale in the shower that I need to refrigerate... I should probably put the rum somewhere upright too.

The school'd better hand her the goddamn trophy for first place or I'm gonna make like a postal worker after all this.
Because of all the paper? It's because of the paper, isn't it.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: August 13, 2018, 01:56:31 pm »

I started cooking regularly with wine, I'm basically a drink-bro again now.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: August 13, 2018, 04:33:23 pm »

I cook with wine!  Once I even put some in the pan :D

I mostly want to share a SovietWomble video (that guy who made the funny Arma clips in the Laugh (or WTF?) thread a while back.  I've been enjoying his videos, but here's one of his clan playing a CS:GO drinking game.
The giggling just makes me happy (:

I've still been distracted from booze in a good way, but I'm looking forward to a couple of GINger ales tonight during tabletop.  So I took the gin out of the freezer and accidentally left it on a counter, right?  When I came back, condensation had dripped down and frozen it to the countertop!  There's still a little ring of ice there.
Also the bottle seemed a little shrunken, I think?  Maybe it's a good thing the bottle's plastic.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: August 13, 2018, 04:39:04 pm »

Ahh Womble... Actually puts some effort and talent into editing his videos, but spends six months doing it each time...

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: August 13, 2018, 04:41:27 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:20:56 pm by dragdeler »
let

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: August 13, 2018, 05:06:01 pm »

I cook with wine!  Once I even put some in the pan

Dis made me chuckle
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: August 13, 2018, 10:48:09 pm »

My work week is over. Now I can finish off my vodka and play video games.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: August 14, 2018, 07:36:09 am »

I'm now a true adult. I sip whiskey and ask for red wine out of preference.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 141