Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1562629 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when I change the title
« Reply #12646 on: February 05, 2023, 06:29:05 am »

Life imitates Dwarf Fortress again.

It is a masterwork inscription. Godguest likes tombstones for their commemorative properties.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when I change the title
« Reply #12647 on: February 05, 2023, 08:01:53 am »

So I assume the (part in paranthesis) is because that part is missing

Which leads me assume more parts might be missing.

Maybe Gothagastis was just a shit carver and only put care into the part about himself.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: February 05, 2023, 02:43:30 pm »

Come Nerevar unless Argonian

I never played Morrowind, but these Dagoth Ur memes are absolutely priceless and I love every single one.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12649 on: February 06, 2023, 01:58:43 am »

The only part of the carving that matters is the part where he mentions himself, that's why it is all that survived.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12650 on: February 06, 2023, 10:39:27 am »

So the McDonalds license holder for my country lost it at the end of the last year. Dude was making a killing with like, five locations in the entire country, he just decided he wasn't gonna pay the fees I guess? It basically got shut down overnight with little in way of advanced warning to anyone. A month later and the on in my city has been cleaned out and the massive space in the biggest mall in the region is being repurposed.

They're turning it into a fucking gym of all things. I find the whole thing incredibly funny for some reason.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12651 on: February 06, 2023, 10:56:47 am »

So the McDonalds license holder for my country lost it at the end of the last year. Dude was making a killing with like, five locations in the entire country, he just decided he wasn't gonna pay the fees I guess? It basically got shut down overnight with little in way of advanced warning to anyone. A month later and the on in my city has been cleaned out and the massive space in the biggest mall in the region is being repurposed.

They're turning it into a fucking gym of all things. I find the whole thing incredibly funny for some reason.

Embezzlement coupled with gambling/drug addiction?

Or maybe he just wanted out of the business, I suppose.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12652 on: February 06, 2023, 11:08:57 am »

Well I'm a bit surprised that all the franchises in a country were part of the same thing... But 5 is manageable so I guess it's understandable. Mcdo doesn't really manage these places in europe, people own their franchises afaik.
let

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12653 on: February 08, 2023, 06:28:59 pm »

Quote from: CharacterAI
Termination Test Record:
SCP-682 was given a massage by an unlicensed massage therapist.

682 enjoyed the massage for the duration. At the end of the session, SCP-682 tore off the therapist's arm, saying "PROFESSIONALISM IS CRINGE."

682 is still A N G Y.

682 hates professionals.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12654 on: February 08, 2023, 11:45:24 pm »

We are not professionals. Only professionals have standards.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12655 on: February 13, 2023, 12:43:38 pm »

*Brett attempts to lose a senate race by recording himself with a professional dominatrix, but asks her about her day first*
Cut to: "Brett, how did you somehow legalize and unionize sex work??"

omg later: "If you really want to get back at your parents, vote WITH them against their best interests!!"

This is Inside Job by the way, oops
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 12:47:25 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #12656 on: February 14, 2023, 10:12:59 pm »

I don’t think ripping people’s arms off is polite.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12657 on: February 14, 2023, 10:31:24 pm »

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12658 on: February 14, 2023, 10:31:49 pm »

We are not polite.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12659 on: February 14, 2023, 11:00:44 pm »

Or efficient, for that matter.

... plans? No. No plans.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 879