Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855413 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #9000 on: June 14, 2021, 06:47:42 pm »

What the heck happened in the Mafia subforum?
Just the usual conflicts man, arguing about the rules, no agreement was reached, some apophellation took place, tempers flared up, and then a while later it eased down.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9001 on: June 14, 2021, 06:48:15 pm »

fgrp is truly a frontier

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9002 on: June 14, 2021, 08:59:15 pm »

Just the usual conflicts man, arguing about the rules, no agreement was reached, some apophellation took place, tempers flared up, and then a while later it eased down.

Got any useful links to read or has it all been purged?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: June 14, 2021, 10:49:56 pm »

-
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:22:28 am by None »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9004 on: June 16, 2021, 07:43:50 pm »

Work tonight has been nothing but a string of mistakes that has made everything one big disaster. It feels like nothing went right.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: June 16, 2021, 07:58:55 pm »

Working on a really great sounding rendition of Addict, but that GODDAM TECHNO BREAKDOWN is something I just might not be able to translate.

The only electric instruments I have available whatsoever are electric guitars, and it's just not happening with the soundfont.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: June 18, 2021, 09:38:02 pm »

I had another good day playing ping pong. My new paddle came in the mail and I can actually play for real now. I'm still getting my ass beaten, but now it's a more legitimate ass beating.

I'm just slightly miffed at what an out-of-shape asshole I am. Just trying to warm up leaves me out of breath and sweating like a pig in a slaughterhouse. I can play almost decently, but I can't maintain even that level of incompetence because I just get tired too quickly.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:40:27 pm by JoshuaFH »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9007 on: June 18, 2021, 10:13:47 pm »

I'm not sure. I don't think any players mean bad and we always want people for games. Anything that happens in-game isn't a reflection of how I feel about them as a person.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: June 19, 2021, 05:34:45 am »

People need to piss the fuck off when the sun is at its highest, instead of doing lazy bullshit fucking assholes nobody is forcing you to come when it's hottest. I'm so fucking tired of everybody.
let

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9009 on: June 20, 2021, 10:23:44 pm »

nobody is forcing you to come when it's hottest.
Damn, that's quite the defect. Normally people sneeze when they look into the sun :o
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: June 21, 2021, 02:01:58 am »

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 02:04:06 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: June 21, 2021, 01:15:26 pm »

Sometimes I forget where I posted.

nobody is forcing you to come when it's hottest.
Damn, that's quite the defect. Normally people sneeze when they look into the sun :o

Wait that is not the same thing? Shit I might have been spreading the wrong genetic material. Instructions unclear covid ensued.
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: June 23, 2021, 09:54:44 am »

Trial period overtime does not get accounted.
Paid vacation gets allocated from last year.

I can allready tell now that I will have less than a week off this year. I work fucking 6 days a week what do I care that everytime I got to go somewhere else, because someone has a day off, they pay me 0,34 cents for each kilometer, I'd rather not be fucked over than have extra paperwork for extra money. Ive got a stellar reputation in the workplace but they dont know this is the kind of shit that makes me maliciously compliant. Yes I'm willing to throw it all away over what amounts to 4 days, after all that would be like double the days off with how fucking little I get. They don't know who the fuck I am and how I feel like violently craahing my car with top speed into anybody who is even slightly implicated in this, even if it's some crusty retarded functionnary that hasn't left bed in a decade because of his dementia. My head is filled with images of gore after I just learned this.

And while we're at fuck every lefty political commentator who sells you slight advances in unionisation as a panacea. We got a special permission for a 6 days week which is actually not legal. Our union is playing poker with the management who spammed them with 20 ludicrous alternative time schedules just rcently its a joke. Technocracy beats unionisation.
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9013 on: June 23, 2021, 12:59:54 pm »

I found the solution: should I stay working here be assured that from the point on I'm teaching new employees how it goes, not one of them is going to stay the last half hour of the week during their trial period, not under my watch. I actually can't wait to have the coaching professional developpment course. It's perfect, we do 1 hour per week above the legal norm, that hour is paid but also accounted as 1 hour paid leave worth. So if they leave half an hour early they worked enough for the pay they are getting, but they aren't getting ripped off their paid leave, it's actually fair as fuck.

Somebody is going to do a surprised pikachu face decades from now when they find out how generous AND petty I can be at the same time, and I tell them "yup, have been doing this eversince, and if y'all had any sense of honor it would never have come to this"
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9014 on: June 26, 2021, 04:39:04 am »

All my colleagues spend anything from 40 to 70% talking on the phone. I'm starting to cringe when it rings so fucking annoying, even beyond the obvious neglect of duties to be next to somebody all day who neither shuts up nor talks with you. Oh here we go the smartphone rang while he was on the wired phone, we go parallel now.
let
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 778