Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (44.4%)
Cookies
- 20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 222365 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 12)
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2017, 02:22:04 pm »

Rob every McDonalds fast food restaurant within 3 miles of at least 4 giraffes.
This is a weird game.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2017, 02:32:37 pm »

Prepare a spell that will turn all milk I don't own into cursed become-cat-obedient-to-me milk.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 13)
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2017, 02:45:43 pm »

Let the water fall down and transform, get as much milk as I can. Stomp anyone disturbing the milk god!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2017, 03:29:50 pm »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2017, 03:54:39 pm »

go outside the library and pull a motorcycle from your longcoat. Someone has to wait for the carpenter in the airport after all.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2017, 04:22:37 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2017, 04:27:45 pm »

This is a weird game.

Yeah.
You said it like it's a bad thing.
Hardly. Just stating a fact.
Primarily because I, lord of all giraffes, am robbing all the McDonalds. It's just kinda absurdist and glorious.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2017, 08:43:59 pm »

PRAISE TZEENTCH! PRAISE TZEENTCH!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2017, 10:17:30 pm »

Say to the man: Yeah yeah whatever. Talk to the cow burger things if you have any complaints. But would you like fries with that?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2017, 10:29:58 pm »

"OH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH GODS, YOU SAVED MY LIFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

COLLAPSE TO THE GROUND ONCE I AM SAFE, HUGGING THE ANKLES OF NEAREST RESCUER WHILST CRYING WITH RELIEF 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2017, 01:39:33 am »

Prepare a spell that will turn all milk I don't own into cursed become-cat-obedient-to-me milk.
Donate self to OceanSoul so that I won't turn into cursed milk. Produce MOAR MILK.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2017, 02:45:24 am »

Eliphas is both angry and shocked at the incompetence of the driver. "What in the name of Dark Gods you just did do?! Drive us to city hall immediately, worm! You don't want me to test my power fist much sooner than we meet our enemies, do you?"

Intimidate the driver, then order him to drive to the city hall.
If the driver fails again: Grab his head with my power fist and crush it like a watermelon, then drive Land Raider to the city hall by myself.
If the driver succeeds: Disembark with my strike force and try to summon 2 Chaos Predators. If there'll be some enemies, then order my strike force to pin them down while I summon the tanks.
If I fail to summon the tanks: Break through the doors of the city hall.

Also, here's Eliphas the Inheritor quotes.
Just for some fluff.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:52:56 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 06, 2017, 05:54:53 am »

Continue fixing it, substituting artron energy for anything else that went wrong.
I roll a 6 sided dice again.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 06, 2017, 08:37:42 am »

Form a defensive bloackade around city hall and the warp portal. I will attempt to bring in backup.
(Apparently this hotel has internet)
Ask the police to do as above.
Construct a man of iron. His task is to build more of himself, defend the town against chaos, and gather milk in any way possible, without harming civilians. This will be hardcoded in, I don't want a repeat of the great war at the end of the dark age of technology.

(This was typed on an Ipad, so I don't have hyperlinks. Sorry.)
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 14)
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2017, 02:55:46 pm »

TURN 14

Rob every McDonalds fast food restaurant within 3 miles of at least 4 giraffes.
This is a weird game.

You deploy your giraffes. Most are still in cages or far away from cities though. A few McDonalds do get robbed by giraffe bandits. They are confused.

Let the water fall down and transform, get as much milk as I can. Stomp anyone disturbing the milk god!

You have an enormous amount of milk in the pit, which you expand into a lake. A few houses fall in.

go outside the library and pull a motorcycle from your longcoat. Someone has to wait for the carpenter in the airport after all.

You can't pull out a motorcycle. That would just be ridiculous.

PRAISE TZEENTCH! PRAISE TZEENTCH!

The Chaos Marines return your chant and welcome you into their ranks.

Say to the man: Yeah yeah whatever. Talk to the cow burger things if you have any complaints. But would you like fries with that?

"SIR. GET. ME. A. REAL. BURGER."

"OH, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH GODS, YOU SAVED MY LIFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

COLLAPSE TO THE GROUND ONCE I AM SAFE, HUGGING THE ANKLES OF NEAREST RESCUER WHILST CRYING WITH RELIEF 

You trip one of your rescuers as you thank them. Oops.

Donate self to OceanSoul so that I won't turn into cursed milk. Produce MOAR MILK.

You produce acid instead. It burns holes in the floor.

Eliphas is both angry and shocked at the incompetence of the driver. "What in the name of Dark Gods you just did do?! Drive us to city hall immediately, worm! You don't want me to test my power fist much sooner than we meet our enemies, do you?"

Intimidate the driver, then order him to drive to the city hall.
If the driver fails again: Grab his head with my power fist and crush it like a watermelon, then drive Land Raider to the city hall by myself.
If the driver succeeds: Disembark with my strike force and try to summon 2 Chaos Predators. If there'll be some enemies, then order my strike force to pin them down while I summon the tanks.
If I fail to summon the tanks: Break through the doors of the city hall.

Also, here's Eliphas the Inheritor quotes.
Just for some fluff.

Quote from: Driver
Yes sir.

5+1 for intimidation.

You intimidate the driver into getting right to your goal. Police officers have fortified the entrance. Opening a portal, you call up a single tank.

Form a defensive bloackade around city hall and the warp portal. I will attempt to bring in backup.
(Apparently this hotel has internet)
Ask the police to do as above.
Construct a man of iron. His task is to build more of himself, defend the town against chaos, and gather milk in any way possible, without harming civilians. This will be hardcoded in, I don't want a repeat of the great war at the end of the dark age of technology.

(This was typed on an Ipad, so I don't have hyperlinks. Sorry.)

The creation of the machine goes flawlessly. You manage to avoid the heresy of creating an Abominable Intelligence through clever loopholes. The Man of Iron gets promptly to work.

Quote from: Police
"Hold the line"
Quote from: Chaos
"CHAOS UNDIVIDED!"
Giving Chaos a +1 for being stronger.
3vs3+1

Chaos and police trade fire. The police seem to be suppressed by the more powerful bolt weapons despite their greater numbers.

Uh oh. You prepare a massive spell, and cast it. Around the world, millions drink milk. Around two million transform in the first few minutes before warnings start flooding social media. However, you can't control them.

Continue fixing it, substituting artron energy for anything else that went wrong.
I roll a 6 sided dice again.

2+1 for DM error.

You work on your time machine. Repairs are incomplete, you can only go to 1783. You roll a 2.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:23:10 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 58