Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90634 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2018, 07:57:56 pm »

He sat on his couch, wondering what to do with his mystical Halloween night. He flipped through the news and saw a fleshhorror terrorizing a store. "Hm, might as well."
Send Firesouls to assist the fleshhorror in his... Whatever he's trying to do, keeping one behind as a pet/good luck charm
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2018, 10:23:31 am »

Halloweens here but the festivities have been delayed because of all the cops.
The police have arrived at a store, and some paramedics arrived The Gates of Hell haunted house.
Yoink didn't post so I gave him a random action. Also how do you guys feel about the game so far?

Try eating another again. Ton of candy to play in!
(5) You eat another candy and you feel the magical energy needed to make a metric ton of candy, and after you make it you start swimming in it. You also feel a surge of magical energy after the candy appeared.

use more magic in the pumpkins to make them grow.
(5) You concentrate on the pumpkins and make them grow, by the time you stop they're the perfect size for what you wanted them for.

Be werewolf
Attempt to find humans to turn into other werewolves
(2) Your a werewolf, and you go find some humans, but when you bite them you accidentally bite to hard and they die, luckily for you no one was around to report it to the cops.

Mind-control the cops into joining my pirate crew and then go loot the neighborhood for candy with them.
(For mind controlling the cops = 6) You began channeling some magical energy to use to mind control the cops near you, but its to much for some of them and their heads explode, in the end you get a few followers out of it but the rest are dead.
(For looting the neighborhoods candy = 4) You and your crew go around and steal candy from your neighbors, and with this added candy you get even more magical power.

Be a Super Strong Death Metal Ninja Dolphin!
(You didn't give me an action.) Your a super strong Death Metal Ninja Dolphin, and you didn't give an actions to you get some beans for existing.

As the Wild Hunt is searching, infuse the house with the remaining ghost souls so it will be alive!
(4+1 For ritual area) You use your ritual area to infuse the house with all the ghost souls you have gathered and the ones you'd get from this turn, the house is now alive. After completing the ritual a paramedic approaches you and says you need to close the haunted house so the coroner can instigate what killed those people in the haunted house.

Continue scooping leeches out of the sink.
(6) You keep scooping and scooping out leeches, until you realize that there was never a sink but in fact more leeches, at least in the end you got rid of the leeches.

Oh well. If they want to freak out, that's their problem. It's not like the police can stop me.

Soften internals, allowing bullets to pass harmlessly through my body. Create grounding lines to foil tasers. Form a non-reactive dermis to protect from tear gas.

After shifting is complete, grab the costume component and casually exit.

(For changing = 6) You change your body to be bullet proof, taser proof, and poison gas proof, but during this changing you start shaking which starts shaking the building causing it collapses on top of you, taping you under neath a pile of rubble. Suddenly several firesouls appear near you and offer to help you in anyway they can.

Drag the dead bodies into a ritual circle, enter the SPOOKY REALM.
(4) While the paramedics aren't paying attention you drag several corpses into the haunted houses super convenient ritual area, you do a ritual to use the corpses to create a portal to the SPOOKY REALM, and you enter.

He sat on his couch, wondering what to do with his mystical Halloween night. He flipped through the news and saw a fleshhorror terrorizing a store. "Hm, might as well."
Send Firesouls to assist the fleshhorror in his... Whatever he's trying to do, keeping one behind as a pet/good luck charm
(4) You successfully convince the firesouls to help the fleshhorror, and keep one for a pet.

Quote from: Yoink
HAVE ANOTHER BEER.
(2) As your walking towards the bottle opener the beer bottle slips from your hand and shatters on the floor, this makes you a sad panda.

Quote from: Police Looking for Samhain
Arrest Samhain.
(4) After several taseings, beanbags being shot at him, and being sprayed with mace Samhain goes down and the cops cuff him and start pulling him towards the squad cars.

Quote from: Police Looking for a monster at the store
Figure out what it is.
(2) They have no idea what the hell it is or what to do about it, so the stay far back, when it starts shaking and the building collapses on top of it.

Quote from: Paramedics
Try to revive the dead people.
(3) They only manage to save a few people and the ones they save immediately get up and runway yelling things about demons, leaving the paramedics really confused.

Quote from: The Wild Hunt
Go kill Samhain.
(4) Before Samhain or the cops could do anything The Wild Hunt appears, kills Samhain and cuts off his head, leaving behind a body without a head and a bunch of confused and scared cops.

Turns until Halloween festivities: 3
Turns until the coroner arrives: 1
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2018, 10:54:20 am »

Turn the beans into explosives... USING THE POWER OF METAL!
If successful, try one explosive bean out on some random player.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2018, 11:04:08 am »

Looks like I'll need to wash my hands in the tub.

Remove all the possums from my bathtub.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2018, 11:21:12 am »

Try to cast a spell to teleport all the candy in the neighborhood to me.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2018, 11:40:04 am »

Hm.. Hehe~

Make a swimming pool for all my candy, then make it rain cotton candy. Raining Sugar!~

"Candy candy~ Candy, swimming in candy, it's raining Cotton Candy~"

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2018, 12:30:42 pm »

Infect the paramedic with a zombie ghost virus. Then carve Samhain's head into the world's scary pumpkin using all the ghost's souls to enhance my performance

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2018, 12:57:45 pm »

Ignore the flamey soulses. Ooze out of the smashed building, say howdy to the cops, and roll back home.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2018, 01:49:28 pm »

carve the pumpkins and use magic to make their insides glow.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2018, 02:29:45 pm »

WAIT! I MUST JOIN THIS TO MAKE UP FOR MISSING HALLOWEEN!

> Be Yami, Embodiment of Darkness, Son of Shadow, Strategos of Shade!
> Summon Nightmares that will be my minions, part of the Dark Army!
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2018, 04:13:38 pm »

RULE THE SPOOKY REALM, GATHER MY ARMY!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2018, 07:40:40 pm »

((HOW DID I FORGET TO POST?! I REMEMBER SITTING AT COMPUTER CONSIDERING ACTION AND EVERYTHING. HUH.))

RESIST URGE TO SPONGE BEER UP OFF FLOOR AND STRAIN IT INTO CUP, INSTEAD GO FIND A MOP
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2018, 08:34:00 pm »

Go to local non-destroyed, non-police-burgled store, purchase enough candy to hand out to the whole town.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2018, 10:26:49 am »

The coroner and some cops have arrived The Gates of Hell haunted house, zombie ghosts are starting to wander around and the town is about to run out of cops.
Ama didn't post so I gave him a random action.

Turn the beans into explosives... USING THE POWER OF METAL!
If successful, try one explosive bean out on some random player.

(Making explosive beans = 6) Using the power of METAL you turn the beans in to explosives, but the metal is to powerful for some and they explode, causing some of the others to explode as well leaving you with only a few surviving beans.
(Using them on a random player = 10 = Ama) You chose to test them out on Ama.
(Finding Ama = 2) But you can't figure out where to even start looking for him.

Looks like I'll need to wash my hands in the tub.

Remove all the possums from my bathtub.
(3) Turns out opossums are really hard to catch as the run around the tub and some of the ones you take out go right back into the tub, but you do manage to chase some of them off.

Try to cast a spell to teleport all the candy in the neighborhood to me.
(3) You start to focus on teleporting all the candy into your house, but the spell sputters out after a few pieces pop into existence, at least you got something for your effort. You gain a little more magic for the candy that appeared.

Hm.. Hehe~

Make a swimming pool for all my candy, then make it rain cotton candy. Raining Sugar!~

"Candy candy~ Candy, swimming in candy, it's raining Cotton Candy~"
(For swimming pool = 1+1 for magic) Try as you might you can't seem to make a pool appear, so you give up for now and try your other idea.
(For raining cotton candy = 2+1 for magic) It only sort of works as it begins to sprinkle little sugar flakes.

Infect the paramedic with a zombie ghost virus. Then carve Samhain's head into the world's scary pumpkin using all the ghost's souls to enhance my performance
(For infecting the paramedic with a zombie ghost virus = 4) You muster up some of your powerful magics and turn the paramedic in to a zombie ghost, right as the coroner and some cops come in, the whole sight terrifies them and they along with the other paramedics run out of the building while they are being chased by the zombie ghost.
(For Carveing Samhain's head in to scary pumpkin = 5) Using all the ghost souls that are around and your own hands you carve Samhain's head it a terrifying jack-o-lantern. It is terrifying. You also see the police setting up barricades outside your haunted house. 

Ignore the flamey soulses. Ooze out of the smashed building, say howdy to the cops, and roll back home.
(5) Without effort you ooze out of the building and give a wave to the terrified cops as you head back to your house, with the firesouls floating behind you.

carve the pumpkins and use magic to make their insides glow.
(5) You quickly carve the pumpkins and use some magic to make the insides glow, they turned our really good you think.

WAIT! I MUST JOIN THIS TO MAKE UP FOR MISSING HALLOWEEN!

> Be Yami, Embodiment of Darkness, Son of Shadow, Strategos of Shade!
> Summon Nightmares that will be my minions, part of the Dark Army!

(2) Your Yami, and you try as hard as you can to summon nightmares, but no matter what you do you can't summon them.

RULE THE SPOOKY REALM, GATHER MY ARMY!
(For ruling the SPOOKY REALM = 5) You easily out spooky everyone and they agree to make you the ruler of the SPOOKY REALM.
(For gathering an army = 2) But even though you're the ruler of the SPOOKY REALM no one wants to join your army for some reason.

((HOW DID I FORGET TO POST?! I REMEMBER SITTING AT COMPUTER CONSIDERING ACTION AND EVERYTHING. HUH.))

RESIST URGE TO SPONGE BEER UP OFF FLOOR AND STRAIN IT INTO CUP, INSTEAD GO FIND A MOP
(Resist=Heads/Give in=Tails | Heads) You manage to resist the urge to try and save every drop of beer.
(Moping up = 5) You make quick work of the spilled beer and broken glass, and make the area even cleaner than before.

Go to local non-destroyed, non-police-burgled store, purchase enough candy to hand out to the whole town.
(Finding a store = 3) After a long time spent searching you manage to find a store, but its a gas station, at least you get to buy some candy but not enough for the whole town.

Quote from: Ama
Try to make some people werewolves.
(5) You manage to not kill the people this time and they turn into werewolves and they join your cause.

Quote from: Police Looking for The Wild Hunt
Go after The Wild Hunt.
(4) They follow behind The Wild Hunt for awhile before they see them disappear inside the Gates of Hell haunted house, so they start setting up barricades outside.

Quote from: Police Looking for a monster at the store
Call for backup.
(3) After a few minutes they get the message threw and the station agreed to send out the rest of the officers to help with the situation.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Run away from zombie ghost.
(2+1 For running towards friendlys) Even with cops around several of the cops and a paramedic dies on the way to the barricade.

Quote from: Zombie ghost
Go out and kill.
(5) They go around killing and turning people into more zombie ghosts inside the haunted house.

Quote from: The Wild Hunt
Sit around and wait for orders.
(4) They successfully sit around.

Turns until Halloween festivities: 2
Turns until the last of the cops show up: 1
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2018, 10:34:07 am »

Put some webs around the house to finish my halloween decorations.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47