Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91171 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2018, 10:38:32 am »

Replace head with pumpkin using magic, become King of Halloween, and open the Actual Gates of Hell and let the spooky creatures of the knight invade the world of the living!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 10:51:29 am »

It was still a fair amount of candy, he supposed. It felt... magical, somehow, though. Magical enough to help him turn his old car into a spooky, fun, Halloween float! Hopefully.
Turn old car into a fun, spooky, Halloween float!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2018, 11:06:45 am »

Ah, screw it. Morph into a shape that superficially resembles a werewolf. If anyone asks, I'm just in costume.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2018, 11:12:58 am »

Alright! Wash my hands in the bathtub, and then wrap a few of the shredded rags around me to look like I'm wearing bandages. My costume will be me but wearing makeshift bandages.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2018, 11:36:36 am »

> Summon an army of Nightmares . . . again.

Not letting up until I have them!
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2018, 11:43:06 am »

Be a knight. have real sword concealed inside of cheap plastic sword. Go Trick or treating,but dont wave around my sword(s) too much unless I am in danger.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2018, 11:59:00 am »

Go sneaking near the police station, throw a single bean at it, then sneak away.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2018, 12:48:04 pm »

Hail Candy! Balls of Sugar~

Sleeting Cotton streamers and sprinkling Sugar Snow~

Also turn my area into a Candyland, including Swimming Pool filled with Candy Cream Soda.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2018, 01:10:23 pm »

I attempt to become Captain of Halloween instead of ANGRY, since my costume was partially fused with Halloween, and I am in a sense my costume, I embody Halloween, so I would be better for the job.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2018, 08:25:26 pm »

HAVE MOMENT OF INSPIRATION AND RANSACK HOUSE FOR CLOTHES AND STUFF TO DRESS MOP UP AS SPOOKY CHARACTER
THEN PLACE MOP IN FRONT WINDOW OF HOUSE TO SPOOK TRICK-OR-TREATERS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2018, 09:35:26 pm »

Assist in SPOOKY invasion by leading the SPOOKY realm forces in sacrificing the cops outside to open the hellgate.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2018, 09:44:01 am »

The last of the cops have arrived, a group of cops has been killed and so have the zombie ghosts, and the town has run out of cops.
The state police are on there way, they have better equipment than regular cops, also for some reason a priest is going to show up as well.
Yet again the Halloween festivities have been held back because of the increase in police activity.
Ama didn't post again so I gave him a another random action.

Put some webs around the house to finish my halloween decorations.
(5) You quickly spin some webs and spread them around your house, increasing the spookiness of your house.

Replace head with pumpkin using magic, become King of Halloween, and open the Actual Gates of Hell and let the spooky creatures of the knight invade the world of the living!
(Replacing head with pumpkin = 6) You begin to channel your magic in to a spell to turn your head into a pumpkin, and you cast the spell, but something goes wrong and your pumpkin head grows to big and heavy making it hard to move around.
(Becoming the King of Halloween = 5) Using your powerful magic you become the King of Halloween, but you sense that there is a Captain of Halloween some where.
(Opening the actual gates of Hell = 3) You begin to open the gates of hell again, but something goes wrong and you only open a small hole to hell instead. Then suddenly you hear lots of screaming outside and the small hole to hell grows into the open gates of hell.

It was still a fair amount of candy, he supposed. It felt... magical, somehow, though. Magical enough to help him turn his old car into a spooky, fun, Halloween float! Hopefully.
Turn old car into a fun, spooky, Halloween float!
(1+1 For having lucky firesoul) You began prepping the car to make the float, but you realize you need to move it some, and when you try to start it nothing happens, maybe you let the battery die or the car finally died.

Ah, screw it. Morph into a shape that superficially resembles a werewolf. If anyone asks, I'm just in costume.
(4) You effortlessly change your bodies shape into that of a werewolf.

Alright! Wash my hands in the bathtub, and then wrap a few of the shredded rags around me to look like I'm wearing bandages. My costume will be me but wearing makeshift bandages.
(6) You quickly shove some of the opossums out of the way and use the tub to wash your hands, then you go sit down and begin to wrap the rags around yourself so they look like bandages, and you keep doing it, until you run out of rags and when you get try to get up you realize you tied your self to the chair.

> Summon an army of Nightmares . . . again.

Not letting up until I have them!
(5) You manage to get the right ritual this time and summon several Nightmares.

Be a knight. have real sword concealed inside of cheap plastic sword. Go Trick or treating,but dont wave around my sword(s) too much unless I am in danger.
(1) Your a Knight, try to go trick or treating but no one seems to be giving out any candy on account of all the cops running around, then suddenly a bunch of kids with a map come up and start trying to mug you.

Go sneaking near the police station, throw a single bean at it, then sneak away.
(Sneaking = 3) Turns out Dolphins aren't that good at stealth and you end up knocking down a bunch of trash cans, good thing the cops aren't around to catch you.
(Throwing the bean = 1+2 for being strong) You grab a single bean from your bag and give it a good throw at the police station, and it lands a few feet away from the building and explodes shattering one window, after that disappointing show you walk away.

Hail Candy! Balls of Sugar~

Sleeting Cotton streamers and sprinkling Sugar Snow~

Also turn my area into a Candyland, including Swimming Pool filled with Candy Cream Soda.
(Cotton candy snow = 3+1 For being magic) You manage to make it snow larger sugar flakes this time, it slowly begins to cover the ground.
(Turning house into Candyland = 1+1 For being magic) Try as you might you can't make your house into a Candyland.

I attempt to become Captain of Halloween instead of ANGRY, since my costume was partially fused with Halloween, and I am in a sense my costume, I embody Halloween, so I would be better for the job.
(4+1 For having the spirit of Halloween) You become the Captain of Halloween, but you sense that there is a King of Halloween out there some where.

HAVE MOMENT OF INSPIRATION AND RANSACK HOUSE FOR CLOTHES AND STUFF TO DRESS MOP UP AS SPOOKY CHARACTER
THEN PLACE MOP IN FRONT WINDOW OF HOUSE TO SPOOK TRICK-OR-TREATERS

(3) You search your house for stuff to make your mop a spooky character, but only find a few items and it seams like you need more to make anything really spooky.

Assist in SPOOKY invasion by leading the SPOOKY realm forces in sacrificing the cops outside to open the hellgate.
(Leading the SPOOKY forces = 5) You convince the SPOOKY forces to join you and gather them together.
(Sacrificing cops to open Hellgate = 4) You and the SPOOKY forces go out and search for cops, when you find them they're celebrating having killed the zombie ghosts and you and the SPOOKY forces congratulate them by sacrificing them to widen a convenient hole to hell into The Gates of Hell.

Quote from: Ama
Eat the dead people to gain their strength.
(6) You eat the people you killed earlier to gain their strength, and some how you get stronger after eating them, but you also feel that everything you ate that didn't go to strength immediately changed to fat, you're now a strong and fat werewolf.

Quote from: Police defending the barricade agents the zombie ghosts
Defend the barricade.
(6) They valiantly fight the zombie ghosts and after a long battle with no casualties on their side they manage to kill all of the zombie ghosts, then suddenly the SPOOKY forces come out of nowhere and kill this group of cops.

Quote from: Police following the monster
Follow the monster.
(2) After a few minutes the monster takes a bunch of turns and they loose sight of it, and can't find it again.

Quote from: Police help at the barricade
Go to the barricade.
(5) They get to the barricades just as the SPOOKY forces finish killing the other cops, one of them contacts the State Police and requests backup.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Evacuate the area.
(1+1 For being cops) For some reason no one wants to leave there houses with them, and for some reason they hear some one calling for a priest.

Quote from: The Wild Hunt
Go home.
(3) As soon as The Gates of Hell opened they when towards them but the SPOOKY forces were blocking the path home.

Turns until Halloween festivities: 4
Turns until the State Police arrive: 2
Turns until the Priest arrives: 1
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2018, 09:54:15 am »

Using my Ninja powers, teleport to the house where enemy post currently is.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2018, 10:07:22 am »

Use magic to build defenses around my house

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2018, 10:55:05 am »

Look outside at the horrible state of things, and decide to steal one of the abandoned cop cars to use as a base for the Halloween float - Now with megaphone! Before doing any actual work on it though, call back all the forgotten firesouls that are following the fleshhorror. I need all the luck I can get right now...
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47