Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91040 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2018, 08:38:05 am »

The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in there homes.
The US National Guard is on the way and they've sped up their arrival some what do to recent news footage, and they're better armed than any police agency.
Its October 31 11:40p.m.
Outsider didn't post for the forth time so they get a random action, if Outsider doesn't post next turn his character will become an NPC.

Just start murdering demons the normal way.
(4) You start by killing the demons that were running the haunted house, but there still a lot more demons.

TAKE A FIRM GRIP ON MY KNIFE AND GO TRICK-OR-TREATING.
STAB THE DICKENS OUT OF ANY OUTSIDER, DEMON OR OTHER MONSTER THAT STANDS IN MY WAY. I'M SAVING HALLOWEEN, DAMNIT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KNIFE-FIGHT THE ENTIRE FORCES OF HELL IN THE PROCESS!

ALSO RESCUE INJURED FOLKS IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF I GUESS.

(Going trick-or-treating = 1) You leave the area you were in and find that all the houses in area you now find your self in have been smashed.
(Finding threats during trick-or-treating = 3) You look around for any kind of threat but only see stuff in the background, like the giant pumpkin man.
(Finding injured people = 6) You hear people calling for help from inside some of the ruble near by, and as you're digging them out some of the ruble collapses on top of you, trapping you under neath it.
(Rescuing the injured = 5) Some how after being trapped under rubble you manage to find the people that are also trapped and release them and after a few minutes you all emerge from the rubble as free people, and they join you on whatever quest you're doing.

oh hey look, priests! Ask them to bless me and my sword, then assist them in getting to the site of this unholy battle!
(Getting the sword blessed = 5) After announcing your intentions to the priests they quickly decide to bless your sword.
(getting to the hell gate with the priests = 2) After the blessing you say you know were the battle is, and you set off and you quickly realize you don't really know where the battle is. But then one of the priests says he knows where it is and you follow after them, when your group arrives a few of the priests are killed before you all can retreat.

Summon onion ninjas, they will chop onions in the demons and outsiders faces forcing them to cry and thus being unable to kill people.
(Summoning onion ninjas = 6) After a few minutes of work you manage to summon several onion ninjas, and as soon as they start to move around they all start to collapse to the ground and scream as they slowly melt, shrivel up, and die, this whole process takes several minutes and it was a horrible sight to behold.

CRY SO HARD IT FLOODS THE TOWN. ONION POWER!
(3) You try to cry but no matter what sad thing you think of you aren't able to produce but a signal tear.

GROW BIGGER AND BIGGER!!! CONJURE THE SPIRIT OF STALIN TO HELP ME!!! WE BOTH HATE CAPITALISM AND AMERICA SO WE CAN DESTROY THE TWO TOGETHER!!! ALSO, DESTROY IT RIGHT AWAY!!!
(Growing bigger = 4) You use some of your power and use it to grow bigger, after a minute you began to grow even larger, by the time your finished growing your ten stories tall.
(Summoning the spirit of Stalin = 2) No matter how hard you try you can't summon Stalin, its like he doesn't want to help you destroy stuff.
(Destroying the town = 5) With your increased size you are even better equipped to destroy the town, and you set out to do just that, and begin to stomp around the town flattening people and buildings and after a few minutes of stomping you can see that there is still some more town to flatten and people to stomp.

My Magic senses tingle.

Revive Doombladde as The Headless Horseman.

Make the Town a Candyland with all my candy boosted magic.

(Reviving Doombladde = 4) You revive Doomblade's dead body as The headless horseless Horseman, he begins wandering around your house.
(Making the town a candyland = 2) You try yet again to turn the town into a candyland, but you get disturbed when the giant pumpkin man starts smashing more buildings.

Shake the fleas off my ukulele and join CABL's band.
(4) You dig the ukulele out of the ruble of your home and shake it until all of the fleas are off of it, then you go and join CABL.

He sighed. In all honesty he expected this. But he had hoped it wouldn't come to this.
"Pheonix, Phyrra, Clayton... Activate."
Three of the fire-souls fused into a flaming bird, and took the bucket of candy he had planned on throwing in its claws. It lifted into the air soon after, making swoops about the city. Kit got a ping in his mind - ~Pheonix, flying!~
Pheonix's job is to deliver magical, healing candy to front-liners and innocent wounded, as well as maintain a tally of all the warring factions.
The rest of the souls scattered, filling the many skeleton animatronics on the float. It turns out their bones and weaponry were NOT plastic, but cold, hard, steel. Another ping - ÷Phyrra Squad, active.÷
The skeletons formed a defensive perimeter around the float. Their job was to assist bystanders onto/into the float, and attack enemy troops if they got too close.
And then that oddball pet soul sank into the float itself, and turned on a bunch of lights. Kit sank down on a hidden platform into the cockpit of the Halloween Purifier - Clayton. ×Initialization: Active.× said a gentle voice as Kit's HUD lit up.
×Info Screen: Online.×
×Targeting System: Online.×
×Weapons: Pending.×
×Movement: Online.×
×Welcome, Kit - Savior of Halloween.×
×Incinerator Clayton: Active.×

TL;DR - BREAK OUT PLAN B
(Combining three firesouls in to flaming bird = 6) You watch as three of the firesouls combine together, but something goes wrong and they scream, convulse and fall to the ground and die.
(Firesouls getting in to the skeletons = 6) Several firesouls get in to the skeletons, but some of them runaway as soon as they get in, and three die for some unknown reason.
(Are their weapons steel = 4) As you expected the weapons are made of steel.
(Skeleton defensive perimeter = 1) As soon as you give the order for the defensive perimeter, they all run behind the float and hide.
(Pet firesoul combining with the float = 4) Your pet firesoul gets into the float with out a problem.

Start killing demons with my crew from the landship.
(4) You quickly sail your landship towards the fighting and you and your crew kill several of the demons, but there still more demons to kill.

"Cheeki breeki, cyka blyat! My fucking head!"

Snap out of a daze, then find a suitable place for a gig in the town.
(Snapping out of the daze = 6) You try so hard to undaze your self that you make it worse instead.
(Finding a place for the gig = 2) In your dazed state you can't really focus on anything, or even find anywhere that would be good for your gig.

Quote from: Outsider
Help the nightmares, kill more people.
(6) You and your nightmares go out to kill more people, and after a bit you find and kill several groups of civilians, a SWAT unit and the State police's command unit, but after killing all of them you and your nightmares get cocky and try to kill the last SWAT unit and take heavy losses form their guns before you manage to retreat.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep trying find a bigger car, and then leave the town.
(Finding a big car = 3) And yet again you find another hatchback, why are there so many of these things anyway?
(Leaving town = 4) After a long time you finally have enough hatchbacks to make your convoy to get you and all of your werewolf friends out of town, and you all set off to wherever this road takes you.

Quote from: group of priests
Find the gates of hell.
(6) The priests are joined by a knight and they set off to find the demons, and before they can do any thing several demons jump them and kill a few priests before they can retreat to some kind of safety.

Quote from: group of unaligned demons
Go and kill more civilians.
(3) They find a few people to kill and then some random people kill of a few of their members, but that doesn't matter as there's still lots more demons in their group.

Quote from: State police command unit
Organize the evacuating people.
(1) As they try to organize the evacuation a bunch of nightmares come in and kill them all.

Quote from: State police SWAT unit 1
Defend the new position.
(6) They manage to fight back the nightmares, but not with out several losses.

Quote from: State police SWAT unit 2
Defend the new position.
(1) As they're getting into position the nightmares rush them and kill them all.

Quote from: News crew
Calm down and keep filming the chaos and report whats going on.
(Try to calm down = 5) They take a few minutes to get their shit together and go back to filming.
(Filming = 2) The footage is really bad this time, most of its blurry and out of focus.
(Reporting = 3) The reporter is stuttering and messing up words, making the whole thing pretty much illegible.

Quote from: Police near the monster
They see the demons for the first time and decide they need to kill them.
(4) With the discovery of the demons they decide they have to kill them, they manage to kill several of them, but don't really make a dint in the number of demons wandering around.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Keep evacuating the area.
(5) They help even more people out of the town.

Turns until the US National Guard arrives: 2

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 2,624
Total people fled the town: 3,212
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:48:47 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2018, 08:55:49 am »

"Uuurgh, I feel so fucking terrible..."

Vomit in an attempt to get better.
If I recover, let's try finding a gig yet again!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2018, 09:16:35 am »

TRY TO BECOME GOD OF HALLOWEEN AGAIN!!! THEN START EATING THE TOWN!!!!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2018, 09:34:02 am »

use magic to grow the pumpkins to giant size and animate them (turning them into literal pumpkins spiders). If succeful Use the new pumpkin-spiders army to defend the civilians
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2018, 10:58:01 am »

No! those priests were good people! slay the demons, let none survive!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2018, 11:34:06 am »

"Ḏ̗̪͔͠ͅa̞͖̕m͓̱̺m̙̠̪̝͟i̠̥t̹̫̦́ͅ,͡ ̛̮͚͖Í̤͕̣͉̦̘͍ ̱̩l͓͢i̪̪̥̘̼̼k̠̻̳̬͔̜̀e̕d͏ ̵͕̞̩̹ͅt̝̗̗͚h͚ͅi͍s̷̙͇̠͎ͅͅ ̖̘̗͔́t͓̟͈̬̭̖ͅo̥̱͕̟͔w̰ͅn҉̱̳.̮̬̬̥͎ͅ"

Burrow into ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES and take it over from within! We'll use its body to kill the remaining threats and then rebuild.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2018, 01:23:50 pm »

Keep killing demons!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2018, 04:15:53 pm »

BECOME HALLOWEEN ACOLYTE PRIEST MASTER!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2018, 10:33:33 pm »

"Oh for the love of god DONT DIE ON ME DAMMIT I NEED MY AERIAL SUPPORT"
Revive Phoenix, because I NEED MY AERIAL SUPPORT
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2018, 11:07:22 pm »

Dig up my phone and call someone to find a gig for the band.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2018, 09:43:56 am »

The Governor of the state has declared a state of emergency after seeing the news footage, and revealed that they aren't sending the national guard, but the US army.
The people of the town are still panicking, some are trying to flee others are hiding in there homes.
The US Army is on the way and they've sped up their arrival some what do to recent news footage, and they're better armed than any police agency.
Its October 31 11:50p.m.
Outsider didn't post for the fifth time so their character has become a NPC.
TricMagic didn't post so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action,

"Uuurgh, I feel so fucking terrible..."

Vomit in an attempt to get better.
If I recover, let's try finding a gig yet again!

(Recovering = 4) After a minute of vomiting and calming down you manage to undaze your self.
(Finding a gig = 1) You look everywhere for some kind of place for your gig but they all seem to have been destroyed.

TRY TO BECOME GOD OF HALLOWEEN AGAIN!!! THEN START EATING THE TOWN!!!!
(Becoming god of Halloween = 5) You feel a sudden burst of power as you transcend and become the GOD OF HALLOWEEN!
(Eating the town = 3) You start eating some of the undestroyed buildings, and after eating three you feel incredibly full.

use magic to grow the pumpkins to giant size and animate them (turning them into literal pumpkins spiders). If succeful Use the new pumpkin-spiders army to defend the civilians
(Making pumpkins in to pumpkin spiders = 4) Using the magic you gained from candy you make the pumpkins bigger and turn them in to literal pumpkin spiders.
(Spider army defending = 4) You give the order and they respond by gathering around the fortress ready to defend it from any threat.

No! those priests were good people! slay the demons, let none survive!
(3) You manage to kill a few before you get driven back to your hiding spot.

"Ḏ̗̪͔͠ͅa̞͖̕m͓̱̺m̙̠̪̝͟i̠̥t̹̫̦́ͅ,͡ ̛̮͚͖Í̤͕̣͉̦̘͍ ̱̩l͓͢i̪̪̥̘̼̼k̠̻̳̬͔̜̀e̕d͏ ̵͕̞̩̹ͅt̝̗̗͚h͚ͅi͍s̷̙͇̠͎ͅͅ ̖̘̗͔́t͓̟͈̬̭̖ͅo̥̱͕̟͔w̰ͅn҉̱̳.̮̬̬̥͎ͅ"

Burrow into ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES and take it over from within! We'll use its body to kill the remaining threats and then rebuild.
(Borrowing in to ANGRY = 2) You watch in horror as ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES becomes the GOD OF HALLOWEEN, it is terrifying.

Keep killing demons!
(6) You run out and start killing demons left and right, but after awhile you get tired and they manage to punch and cut you before you manage to escape.

BECOME HALLOWEEN ACOLYTE PRIEST MASTER!
(3) You try really hard but you can't become that for some reason.

"Oh for the love of god DONT DIE ON ME DAMMIT I NEED MY AERIAL SUPPORT"
Revive Phoenix, because I NEED MY AERIAL SUPPORT
(6) In a sudden fit of desperation you pour lots of magic into reviving Phoenix, but you think you put in much when it comes back to life and begins to swell up like a balloon and explode, showering you in blood and gore.

Dig up my phone and call someone to find a gig for the band.
(4) After a few minutes you manage to find your phone in the rubble, and you call someone about a gig and they actually have one available.

Quote from: TricMagic
Make a magic horse for the headless horseman.
(4) After a minute of thinking you come up with the perfect idea for a candy horse for the headless horseman, and create it just as you imagined.

Quote from: Yoink
RESCUE MORE PEOPLE WITH THE HELP OF THE OTHER PEOPLE I RESCUED.
(4) With the help of the other people you manage to rescue even more people.

Quote from: Outsider leader of the nightmares
Keep killing civilians, and summon more nightmares.
(Killing civilians = 1) You try to kill the SWAT team again, and take heavy losses.
(Summoning more nightmares = 3) You barely manage to get more then you just lost.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep the convoy going, and get as faraway as possible.
(5) You keep driving and end up in a completely different town.

Quote from: group of priests
Get close to the gates of hell with out dying.
(2) They don't go anywhere and stay hidden and no one dies. 

Quote from: group of unaligned demons
Go and kill more civilians.
(6) They kill dozens of people and then get a bunch of demons killed trying to kill the SWAT team.

Quote from: State police SWAT unit 1
Defend the new position.
(3) After all the assaults they are starting to ware down and they've suffered heavy losses.

Quote from: News crew
Keep filming the chaos and report whats going on.
(Filming = 4) They actually manage to film stuff happening this time and it looks good.
(Reporting = 6) As the reporters doing his thing a piece of building hits him and injurers him its not serous but its painful.

Quote from: Police near the monster
Keep killing demons.
(2) They can't seem to hit any of the demons.

Quote from: Paramedics, coroner, and some cops
Keep evacuating the area.
(5) They're still helping people get out of town.

Turns until the US Army arrives: 1

Town Population: 10,458
Total killed: 3,146
Total people fled the town: 4,351
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2018, 09:47:45 am »

USE MY GOD-LIKE POWER TO MAKE ME IMMUNE TO OVERSHOOTS!!!! THEN GET EVEN FUCKING BIGGER!!!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2018, 09:55:37 am »

BECOME THE KING OF NIGHTMARES INSTEAD! SPOOK ALL SOLDIERS!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 10:19:16 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2018, 10:09:23 am »

Make the Town a True Candyland~!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2018, 10:14:55 am »

With my spiders powers climb the God of Halloween and try to find his weak points.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47