Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 90627 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2018, 06:10:30 pm »

Read out some "helpful" PSAs over the intercom that include information about how the building fits together.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2018, 02:53:58 am »

SLACK OFF FOR A MOMENT (I'VE EARNED A BREAK DAMNIT) IN CAMP WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHARE THESE NO-DOUBT HIDEOUSLY STALE BEERS I'VE HAD FLOATING AROUND IN INVENTORY ALL THIS TIME

MAYBE SEE IF WE CAN FIND MORE BOOZE WITH WHICH TO CELEBRATE FIRE FINALLY GOING OUT
ALSO, WHIP OUT PHONE, GO TO CHANGE.ORG AND START FUNDRAISER TO HELP PROVIDE FURTHER MEDICAL CARE AS WELL AS RESCUE+REBUILDING EFFORTS
SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THAT MOFO, ENCOURAGE MY PALS TO DO SO AS WELL ON THEIR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA BULLSHIT 

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 19, 2018, 11:34:56 pm »

Why would demons want to keep a monster from killing people?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2018, 05:27:40 am »

point out that i am a healer, and not a miracle worker. that said, assist in evacuating the clinic-camp.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 20, 2018, 06:53:33 am »

Because if they die now these people go to heaven but if they survived they can tempted and go to hell?
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 20, 2018, 08:17:17 am »

((All military numbers are based on what I could get form google and adjusted slightly, they also include reserves))
Some people have gone to the big city, that's filled with all kinds of new things, like a renaissance fair.
The ruins of the town are now a lake with the spooky fortress on an island in the middle.
The Canadian army has arrived and started attacking ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES.
All of the people have been evacuated from the area around the town.
Its raining heavy.
Its November 1 6:00A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Egan_BW didn't post for the forth time so random action.
The_Two_Eternities didn't post so random action.
KitRougard didn't post so random action.

Evolte into a more humanoid and stronger form following the logic of the Bishōnen Line and meet the Canadian military's full strength in a head-on assault.

Also, punt the annoying thing bitting me away.

(Getting a humanoid form = 4) After a bit of concentration you manage to take on a somewhat humanoid form, and you even have a mouth now.
(Getting stronger = 4) You concentrate on your strength some and get even stronger.
(Punting the annoying thing = 4) You look down to see whats biting you, and see a large wolf looking thing, which you immediately kick across a large field.
(Head-on assault = 1) You march forward to meat the enemy head-on, but you step into a hole and fall forward, this does kill some people including military personnel, but not as many as you would have liked to.
After you fall you feel like you get hit with several missiles and some other stuff, but their gonna have to do more than that to kill you.

release fish into the lake.
(Do you have fish = 3) You look around the spooky fortress to see if you have any fish, but all you find are some cans of tuna, and cooked salmon.

Meditate some more, make a breakthrough in my powers. The ability to empower my subjects with a +/- 1.

To Science, and Social, Dinos. And build some homes too. You can do it!
(Meditating more = 2) You try to meditate but the sounds of the dinos building the houses distracts you.
(Dinos building = 3+1 For knowing how) The dinos build several houses, but they probably need more to house them all.
(Making tools = 3+1 For having basic concept) They manage to figure out how to make basic tools and create dozens.
(Doing social stuff = 3) They try to do some social stuff but they can't as most of the other dinos are busy doing other things.

Search for any nearby vent and exit the ventilation system.
Try to be sneaky.

(6-1 For being a ninja) After several minutes of wandering around in the vents you finally find a grate that leads into a room, which you immediately rip off and quietly jump out of, you still have no idea where you are in the building but at least your out of the vents. 

Read out some "helpful" PSAs over the intercom that include information about how the building fits together.
(Do you find a map of the vents = 1) You ask about blueprints of the building, and you get told that they don't exist and that they find it slightly suspicious that your asking about them.
(Reading PSAs = 5) But all suspicion gets blown away when you read a bunch of really helpful PSAs, the demons seem to like the idea of you reading them and encourage you read more, and they tell you that it makes some of the demons more productive and happy.

SLACK OFF FOR A MOMENT (I'VE EARNED A BREAK DAMNIT) IN CAMP WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHARE THESE NO-DOUBT HIDEOUSLY STALE BEERS I'VE HAD FLOATING AROUND IN INVENTORY ALL THIS TIME

MAYBE SEE IF WE CAN FIND MORE BOOZE WITH WHICH TO CELEBRATE FIRE FINALLY GOING OUT
ALSO, WHIP OUT PHONE, GO TO CHANGE.ORG AND START FUNDRAISER TO HELP PROVIDE FURTHER MEDICAL CARE AS WELL AS RESCUE+REBUILDING EFFORTS
SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THAT MOFO, ENCOURAGE MY PALS TO DO SO AS WELL ON THEIR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA BULLSHIT 

(Sharing the beer = 5) You and several volunteers crack open the beers and celebrate the fire being gone.
(Finding more booze = 2) You search all over but can't find any booze of any kind.
(Do you still have your phone =  Heads=Yes | Tails=no | Heads) Turns out that even after all that's happened you still have your phone in your pocket.
(Starting the fundraiser = 4) After you find out that you still have service and you start your fundraiser to help everyone that's been hurt by this tragedy.
(Sharing the fundraiser = 4) You share the fundraiser on all the social media things, and gets lots of likes and support.
(Encouraging others to share = 3) You try to get your friends to share it as well, but they're ether asleep or don't have their phones any more.

(3) You have a feeling that Satan might have some special interest in Canada, but your not sure what in. Then you hear a voice say "Because if they die now these people go to heaven but if they survived they can tempted and go to hell?", your not really sure where the voice came from but you feel that they might also be right.

point out that i am a healer, and not a miracle worker. that said, assist in evacuating the clinic-camp.
(3) You say that you're a healer, then you try to evacuate the camp, but get told that Yoink's the one in charge and they will only leave if he says so.

Quote from: KitRougard
Gather more metal to make more skeleton.
(2) You wander around a burn forest, but you can't find any metal bits, maybe you need to go back towards the road or a house.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities
Go find an abandoned warehouse then look at what we got from the fair.
(Finding a warehouse = 5) After a bit of looking you find an abandoned warehouse to park and hide in.
(Looking at the loot = 3) You and the crew search through the loot only to discover that you only got the forging equipment and some raw metal, looks like they hadn't made any weapons yet, but if any of you have the knowledge you could forge your own items.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Rip ANGRY apart.
(4) After a bit of work you manage to tear a bit more off of him.
(2) You try to attack him but you get punted across the field.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Have the dinosaurs build some more houses and teach them a bout fire and tools.
(Building houses = 4) They build even more houses.
(Teaching about tools = 3) Even after your lesson they still don't get what your going on about.
(Teaching about fire = 2) They fall asleep during your lesson.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Screw that, sleep in the car.
(You sleeping = 4) After a bit you fall asleep in the car.
(Friends sleeping = 4) They also fall asleep.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X6
Start evacuating the surrounding areas.
(Evacuation = 5) They help a large group out.
(Evacuation = 6) One of them gets killed by a falling tree.
(Evacuation = 3) They help some random people.
(Evacuation = 5) They also help a large group.
(Evacuation = 5) They also help a large group out of harms way.
(Evacuation = 4) They help a small group out.

Quote from: Firefighters X3
Search the areas for any potential hot spots, and any smoldering piles.
(Searching = 2) They find nothing.
(Searching = 2) They also find nothing.
(Searching = 2) They can't find anything ether.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Twenty stories tall
Find more stuff to eat and grow bigger.
(6) It eats massive amounts of stuff this time and grow seven stories taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Help evacuate people.
(Helping = 4) They manage to find a bunch of people to help.
(Helping = 1+1 For being safe) They can't find anyone.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian infantry X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 6) The gun jumps around and some of the bullets kill some friendlies.
(Fire at it = 4) The shots hit and do some but not much damage.
(Fire at it = 2) Somehow they miss the monster.
(Fire at it = 2) They also miss the monster.

Quote from: Canadian artillery X4
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 2) And they also miss the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They only manage to graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 3) They also graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They land a decent hit on it.

Quote from: Canadian tanks X3
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 6) The shell hits a friendly vehicle.
(Fire at it = 1) Something goes wrong and the tank explodes.
(Fire at it = 3) They only graze the monster.

Quote from: Canadian air force X5
Fire upon the monster.
(Fire at it = 4) They land a decent hit on it.
(Fire at it = 2) The missiles miss, but it don't hit anything.
(Fire at it = 3) They only graze the monster.
(Fire at it = 5) They also hit it.
(Fire at it = 5) Even they hit the monster.

Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 82,600
Canadians killed: 17,614

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,843,361
Americans killed: 4,733

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062

Total killed: 22,788
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2018, 09:03:09 am »

Start planting fruit trees in the island next to spooky fortress
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2018, 09:24:57 am »

((OOP. I MEANT LIKE, EVACUATING THE RANDOM STRAGGLERS WHAT STILL OCCASIONALLY DYING. PEOPLE LIKE INFANTRY GUYS LOOKING FOR
SOZ HEALER DUDE))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2018, 11:24:25 am »

Use god powers to develop a healing factor, then compress myself into a human-sized and even more humanoid form so I still have my monstrous strength. But I'm harder to hit, then pick up a tank and use it to clobber the artilary

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 20, 2018, 12:43:57 pm »

"Hi, I'm Enemy Post. You may remember me from such PSAs as "What to do in a Doomguy attack" and "Talking Backwards and You". Today, we'll be discussing how to fix the CABLE in your BOSS's OFFICE on the TOP FLOOR.

Read more PSAs.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 20, 2018, 05:48:40 pm »

See if anyone knows how to forge. Have whoever knows most about metalworking make a cannon.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2018, 07:23:53 pm »

FINISH MY BEER AND ASSESS STATE OF CAMP. DO WE HAVE ANY NEW INJURED FOLKS WHAT NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION?
HOW'S THE EVACUATION GOING OVERALL?
WE NEARLY DONE? I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HECK ALL THESE DISPLACED PERSONS ARE GONNA GO, ANYWAY...

MAYBE ASK A NEARBY OFFICIAL EMERGENCY-SERVICES-TYPE PERSON WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AFTER THIS
FAILING THAT, GOOGLE IT OR SOMETHING.
IF IT TURNS OUT THERE'S NOWHERE FOR THESE CAMP PEOPLE TO GO, ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO WANT TO STAY HERE TO START BUILDING SHACKS AND SHANTIES TO LIVE IN MORE PERMANENTLY, OR UNTIL SOME REGIONAL GOVERNMENT STEPS IN TO OFFER THEM NEW HOMES SOMEWHERE

Booze is Life for Yoink

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 21, 2018, 04:03:23 am »

Get to the top floor; that's where the big baddy is, I think.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 21, 2018, 08:19:10 am »

Recover. Also, more dino actions.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 21, 2018, 09:37:45 am »

Question:
What should I do about Doomblade187 and Egan_BW as they haven't posted in several turns?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47