Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91048 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #540 on: February 13, 2019, 08:36:02 am »

There are now two giant monsters at the big city, and one is immobilized.
People are panicking in the big city as a giant monsters fight in it.
A large part of Canada is still on fire.
Its November 1, 2:00 P.m.
The_Two_Eternities didn't post for the nine times so random action.
Outsider didn't post for the six times so random action.
TricMagic didn't post so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

Have the ends of my tentacles burrow farther into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 3) They only push in a little bit further.
(Burrowing ten times = 5) They push even further into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 4) They also push even further into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 3) They also push in a little further.
(Burrowing ten times = 2) They try to go further into the monster but can't.
(Burrowing ten times = 1+1 For already being in the body) They can't get further in to the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 5) They push into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 5) They push further into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 4) They also push further into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 3) They barely get any deeper into the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 6) They get further into the monster, but also get hurt on something.
(Burrowing ten times = 6) They also get hurt on something in the monster.
(Burrowing ten times = 2) They couldn't get any further into it.
(Burrowing ten times = 2) They also couldn't get any further into it.
(Burrowing ten times = 6) They get hurt in the monster as well.

Spoiler: GM only (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smoke Mirrors only (click to show/hide)

Build the boat so I can go in our out the island whenever I want
(4) It takes a long time but you eventually finish the boat, which uses up most of the wood and screws that you had, but at least you have a way to leave the island now.

Show him the town that I am rebuilding on the ruins, and ask him if he would like to join. also, go scqvenge some gardening centers for crop seeds to plant in the farm plot. oh, and other intact foodstuffs too.
(Showing him the town = 5) You spend several minutes showing him around the town, and he seems to like what he sees.
(Getting him to join = 5) After several minutes you manage to convince him to join you.
(Scavenging some seeds = 3) You only manage to find one package of seeds, looks like the others burnt up.
(Scavenging some food = 3) You then scavenge for some food but only come up with a few cans of food.

"First off, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could get those two to stop fighting. Try not to kill them, please."

Get my demon hordes to break up the fight between CABL and Smoke Mirrors.

I walk over to the window.

"Hey, CABL, SM! You guys don't really need to fight anymore. I'm running this place now, so I don't know if there's anything to fight about. I mean, I'm technically your boss now, right Smoke Mirrors? I order you to stop fighting CABL. CABL, please stop hurting my employee's feelings."
(Stop CABL fighting = 5) The demons go out and meat with CABL as soon as he hits the ground.
(Stop Smoke Mirrors fighting = 3) They try to get to Smoke Mirrors but he's still really high up and they didn't get near him yet.

”I’m not fighting, he’s just being a dick.”

"No, he's the true dickweed here!"

Slide down the building's wall.
(2+2 For ninja) It takes a bit but you finally slide all the way to the bottom of the building.
At the bottom you meet several demons that say they're there to stop the fighting.

Quote from: TricMagic
Meditate on my powers.

Dino actions.

(Meditating = 2) You try to meditate but there's to much going on and it distracts you.
(Mining = 4) They mine out even more stone.
(Heating the copper to mold it = 5) After a bit they figure out that heating up copper can melt it and they can mold it, they call this process forging.
(Figure out uses for clay = 1+1 For tools) They think it could be useful but they can't figure it out.
(Find some uses for stone = 5) They realize that they could make blocks, dishes, and statues out of it.

Quote from: Yoink
Go to sleep in the cheep hotel bed.
(2) You try to sleep in the dream but you can't, maybe you need some pills or something.

Quote from: Outsider
Use my powers to get out of the sewer, then kick the lizard things ass.
(Getting out of the sewer = 4) You finally get tired of wandering around in shit so you use your powers to blow a hole out.
(Kicking the lizard thing = 4) Then you walk over to the lizard thing and kick it in the ass, which causes it to cry.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities
Attack the monster some more.
(3) It takes longer then usual to reload the cannons so they don't get to fire this time around.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Have them keep mining, and keep trying figure out what coppers good for, and get some people to work at the stores.
(Mining = 4) They mine out even more stone.
(Figuring out copper = 5) They figure out that they can make tools and blades out of the copper if they melt it.
(Getting people to work at the stores = 2+2 For fear of yelling) You get tired of them not working at the store so you yell at them until some of them work at the store.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep trying to get away from the city.
(2) You continue to be stuck in traffic.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X3
Attack the new giant monster.
(Attacking = 6) They hit the civilians instead of the monster.
(Attacking = 3) They graze the monster and kill some civilians.
(Attacking = 5) They hit the monster with their bullets.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Fifty four stories tall - Health 25%
Try and break free from the harpoons.
(2) It tries to get free but can't.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Sleep for a bit and go back to sleep.
(Sleeping = 5) They have some pleasant dreams.
(Going back to sleep = 3) They try but can't go back to sleep.

Quote from: People evacuating the big city
Runaway!
(Running = 3) They get stuck in traffic.
(Running = 5) They manage to get out.
(Running = 2) They also get stuck in traffic.
(Running = 5) They also get out.

Quote from: infantry platoons X3
Kill the little monster.
(Killing = 3) They graze the monster and kill some civilians.
(Killing = 2) They miss the monster completely and kill some civilians.
(Killing = 3) They also graze the monster and kill some civilians.

Quote from: Tanks X3
Kill the little monster.
(Killing = 6) They miss and kill some civilians.
(Killing = 4) They hit the monster.
(Killing = 3) They miss and kill more civilians.

Quote from: Artillery
Kill the little monster.
(4) They hit the monster.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian firefighters x5
Fight the fire?
(Firefighting = 3) They don't really effect the fire.
(Firefighting = 4) They put out some fire.
(Firefighting = 4) They put out more fire.
(Firefighting = 4) They also put out some fire.
(Firefighting = 6) They make the fire worse.

Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(5) The wind picks up.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(6) A whole bunch of people burn up.

Percent of fire contained: 36%
How bad is the fire: BAD
Percent of Ontario on fire: 34%

Stats:
Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 70,626
Canadians killed: 124,080

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,842,389
Americans killed: 12,709

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062
People fleeing the city: 4,903
Big city dead: 4,567
Percent of big city destroyed: 65%

Total killed: 136,789
Total killed in the past: 18

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 13, 2019, 09:41:49 am »

Grab a wizard costume.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2019, 10:13:49 am »

" *fins up* Okay, okay, folks; I'm harmless, and your overlord is a friend of mine! I'll not do anything bad, just let me return to the material world."

Ask the Hell police if they can take me back to the material world.
If they can't do so, ask enemy post to do so.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2019, 02:50:54 pm »

fuse some bodies into a human form which will take the boat to the other shore. The other hundreds of spider bodies will keep salvaging the lake (mostly to clean the trash out of it)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2019, 03:28:31 pm »

now RIP IT APART by having all harpoons retract at once.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 14, 2019, 01:52:18 pm »

"No problem. Bye CABL. I'd come with, but you blew up my house. Demons, would you kindly show my friend to the door?"

"Now then. With the recent changes, I figure it's high time for a change in our business strategy. I was thinking...educational PSAs."

Turn Hell to the purpose of making PSAs and short educational films for the material world. We'll call our business Centron Corporation.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 14, 2019, 03:30:03 pm »

ask the new resident to search for other survivors or wayward travelers to stay. scavenge for more food in the meantime, then till the farming plot.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2019, 09:49:45 am »

Meditate to gain bonuses whenever I roll lower than 4, on my next roll, +/- 1. I shall ascend my powers to the next level.

Dino Actions as usual.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2019, 08:29:23 am »

Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2019, 08:27:27 am »

There are now two giant monsters at the big city, and one is dead.
People are panicking in the big city as a giant monsters fight in it.
Hell has been renamed to Centron Corporation.
One of the monsters in the big city died.
A large part of Canada is still on fire.
Its November 1, 2:30 P.m.
The_Two_Eternities didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if he doesn't post next turn he'll become a NPC.
Outsider didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Grab a wizard costume.
(5) During the chaos you steal a wizard costume from an abandoned store.
Your now a wizard you're currently in the big city, hiding in a store not that far from were the giant monsters are fighting.

" *fins up* Okay, okay, folks; I'm harmless, and your overlord is a friend of mine! I'll not do anything bad, just let me return to the material world."

Ask the Hell police if they can take me back to the material world.
If they can't do so, ask enemy post to do so.

(Getting hell police to take you home = 4) After a bit of walking the demons lead you to a door out of hell, which you walk through and you now find your self in the ruins of the big city, near by a giant monster get torn a part and bombed.

fuse some bodies into a human form which will take the boat to the other shore. The other hundreds of spider bodies will keep salvaging the lake (mostly to clean the trash out of it)
(Fusing into a human = 3+1 For god powers) You use your powers to fuse back into a human and sail the boat to the other shore, then you tie it to a post near the water to make sure it doesn't float away.
(Salvaging = 4) The other bodies pull some more wood, bottles, and some bits of plastic from the water.

now RIP IT APART by having all harpoons retract at once.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 3) They pull out and do some slight damage.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They pull out ripping off pieces of the monster.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 3) They pull out of the monster as well.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 6) They rip out of the monster but get hurt in the process.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They also pull out and rip off pieces of the monster.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They pull out as well also ripping off pieces of the monster.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They also rip out of the monster taking pieces of it with them.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 2) They pull out but don't do anymore damage than when they went in.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They pull out of the monster and rip some pieces off.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 4) They pull out of the monster.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 5) They also rip out of the monster and take some pieces with them.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 2) They also don't do any more damage.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 3) They also pull out and do some slight damage.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 3) They also pull out of the monster.
(Ripping it apart ten times = 6) They also rip out of the monster and hurt them selves in the process.
You succeed in ripping apart the other monster, and even though the monsters dead the military keeps shooting and bombing the corpse.

"No problem. Bye CABL. I'd come with, but you blew up my house. Demons, would you kindly show my friend to the door?"

"Now then. With the recent changes, I figure it's high time for a change in our business strategy. I was thinking...educational PSAs."

Turn Hell to the purpose of making PSAs and short educational films for the material world. We'll call our business Centron Corporation.
(Changing purpose of hell = 3) You hold a big meeting with the board of directors, all the chair members, and shareholders, and tell then about the new direction you want to take hell in and how you want to release educational PSAs, while they don't entirely hate the idea they want you to give them a better of how this will benefit them and turn a profit before they except the idea.
(Name for business = 4) They do like the name and immediately except it, and start the process of renaming everything.

ask the new resident to search for other survivors or wayward travelers to stay. scavenge for more food in the meantime, then till the farming plot.
(Getting him to find more people = 6) You tell him that you want him to go gather people for the town, but he gets a really strange look on his face and pulls out a knife and runs into the woods, you have a feeling that he didn't quite get what you wanted him to do.
(Does he find any one = 1) He comes back several minutes later with several severed human heads, yeah he definitely didn't get what you were asking him to do.
(Scavenging for food = 3) You search around for a bit, but only come up with three cans off food.
(Tilling the farming plot = 4) It doesn't take that long to till the farm plot.

Meditate to gain bonuses whenever I roll lower than 4, on my next roll, +/- 1. I shall ascend my powers to the next level.

Dino Actions as usual.

(Meditating for +1 for numbers under 4 = 6-1 For no overshoots thing) You meditate until you obtain the ability to have a +1 for every roll under 4.
(Mining = 6-1 For structural supports) They mine even more stone and copper.
(Making copper tools = 3+1 For knowledge and tools) After a bit of work they create copper tools.
(Figuring out a use for clay = 4) After a bit of tinkering they figure out how to make items from clay and how to heat them so they keep their shapes.
(Food preservation = 5) After even more tinkering they figure out how to preserve food using salt and smoking.

Spoiler: Smoke Mirrors only (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Yoink
EAT ALL THE SLEEPING PILLS AND GO TO SLEEP IN THE HOTEL BED.
(Eating all the pills = 6) You run around the world at the speed of light and eat every sleeping pill ever.
(Going to sleep = 5+1 For EATING ALL THE PILLS) You immediately fall asleep and go from a dream in a dream, to a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream.
You now find your self in on the ground in a gas station parking lot.

Quote from: Outsider
"Oh no, the lizard thing wasn't the enemy at all, it only wanted to do whatever lizard things do."
Try to make it feel better and make friends with it.
(Making it feel better = 4) You tell the lizard thing that your sorry for kicking it and it accepts your apology.
(Making friends with it = 4) Then you and the lizard thing make friends after talking about stuff for a bit.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities
Keep attacking the monster.
(6) You have the crew fire the cannons at the monster again, but as soon as you have them fire the monster gets ripped apart and dies and then your told that the cannons are out of ammo.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Keep mining, and figure out how to melt lots of copper, then build some water storage things.
(Mining = 2+1 For structural supports) The mine doesn't produce anything this time around.
(Melting copper = 1) Several dinosaurs die in an accident involving molten copper.
(Building water storage = 5) They also build several water storage containers.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Screw this, me and the other werewolves will pick up the car and move it out of town.
(6) You and the others carry the car for a bit, and eventually everyone gets tired and you realize that you have carried the car to somewhere it can't drive out of.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X3
Attack the new giant monster.
(Attacking = 5) They shoot the monster some more even though its dead.
(Attacking = 3) They miss and kill some civilians.
(Attacking = 5) They also continue to shoot the dead monster.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Fifty four stories tall - [s
Health 0%[/s] DEAD]
Try and break free from the harpoons.
(6-6 Because it really dead) It doesn't do shit because its dead.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Sleep for a bit and go back to sleep.
(Sleeping = 5) They continue to sleep.
(Going back to sleep = 3) They continue to not sleep.

Quote from: People evacuating the big city
Runaway!
(Running = 5) They all get out of the city.
(Running = 2) They get stuck in traffic.
(Running = 2) They also get stuck in traffic.
(Running = 3) Only a few get out of the city.

Quote from: infantry platoons X3
Kill the little monster.
(Killing = 5) They continue to shoot the dead monster.
(Killing = 4) They also shoot the dead monster.
(Killing = 4) Even they keep shooting the dead monster.

Quote from: Tanks X3
Kill the little monster.
(Killing = 3) They miss the dead monster and blow up a group of civilians.
(Killing = 4) They hit the dead monster.
(Killing = 4) They also hit the dead monster.

Quote from: Artillery
Kill the little monster.
(5) They blow up whats left of the monster.

Canada stuff:
Quote from: Canadian firefighters x5
Fight the fire?
(Firefighting = 4) They put out some of the fire.
(Firefighting = 4) They also put out some of the fire.
(Firefighting = 5) They put out quite a bit of the fire.
(Firefighting = 3) They don't really affect the fire.
(Firefighting = 4) Even they put out some fire.

Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(5) The fire gets worse.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(4) A large group of people die to the fire.

Percent of fire contained: 43%
How bad is the fire: BAD
Percent of Ontario on fire: 31%

Stats:
Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 70,626
Canadians killed: 124,245

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,842,389
Americans killed: 13,156

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 7,062
People fleeing the city: 8,690
Big city dead: 5,014
Percent of big city destroyed: 65%

Total killed: 137,401
Total killed in the past: 23

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2019, 08:42:29 am »

Spider Army will keep cleaning the lake.
Human Body will craft a vehicle out of magic and whatever he finds around him.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 17, 2019, 10:20:16 am »

Build a magnificent Palace stone by stone with my powers.

Dino Actions.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 17, 2019, 02:29:10 pm »

Take a little nap to recover.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 17, 2019, 05:19:27 pm »

GET TO MY FEET AND ASSUME A FIGHTING STANCE.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2019, 07:36:47 pm »

Cast a spell, converting things into the store into my servants.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47