Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 399

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 486299 times)

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5415 on: April 15, 2023, 04:47:06 pm »

We should mod real life so that you explode if you don't drink whiskey.
You should explode TWICE if you don't drink whiskey.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: April 18, 2023, 04:15:26 pm »

Real life is modded so that you explode twice AND a siege is triggered in your yard for every 10 minutes you don't drink whiskey.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: April 19, 2023, 01:10:21 am »

Those sieges are made up of ten thousand rabid weasels all intent on eating your face.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: April 19, 2023, 01:47:16 pm »

Merchants practice "eccentric severe tumors" instead of "customer service". If they don't care about the customer, then the customer won't care about the customer.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: April 19, 2023, 05:21:30 pm »

Post myth & magic, an improperly-worded prayer to a deity has a chance of giving a random ally tumours.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: April 19, 2023, 06:21:01 pm »

Add deadly diseases into the game which can't be diagnosed or healed without more advanced medical knowledge than is possible within the DF tech cutoff.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: April 21, 2023, 12:58:52 pm »

Yes? We already have uncurable poison, why not something like the plague too? I think that's a great idea.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: April 21, 2023, 09:45:46 pm »

Yes? We already have uncurable poison, why not something like the plague too? I think that's a great idea.

i imagine brewer was talking about, like, ebola or something... its a were-creature curse but the creatures are INSIDE you!

. . .

Were-syndromes can now affect small vermin like tree frogs and fluffy wamblers.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: April 22, 2023, 01:29:44 am »

The plague would be a good idea, but that's a diagnosable disease (with all its symptoms and such). The diseases I was talking about were the kind of where the player would have no pointers to why a certain dwarf just dropped dead seemingly out of nowhere. :P

Were-syndromes can now affect small vermin like tree frogs and fluffy wamblers.

And of course vermin werebeasts should be able to move on the map just like vermin do!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: April 22, 2023, 01:31:55 am »

Toady should also add deadly diseases which wouldn't be curable even with post-cutoff technology. :D
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: April 22, 2023, 02:05:36 am »

Every visitor should have a 90% chance to have a deadly contagious incurable disease and as soon as they arrive on the map they should head right for the highest concentration of dwarves to cough on them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: April 26, 2023, 01:21:09 pm »

To fix the problem with soldiers abandoning food, all food items should turn into a purple mist a certain number of ticks after being placed on a non-stockpile tile.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: April 26, 2023, 05:50:20 pm »

Just remove backpacks and waterskins. Make the lazy gits walk back to the stockpiles for their meal, so they won't claim it and haul it off to their room in the first place
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: May 02, 2023, 06:48:24 am »

Toady should genetically engineer real dwarves and sell them to high-tier Patreon backers as pets. They're not easy or cheap to care for either, requiring a well-stocked alcohol cabinet at all times, and you'll need to fill your house with masterwork furniture to keep them stimulated. They may also decide to fight you over socks whenever you do a laundry.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: May 03, 2023, 01:27:40 am »

Toady should genetically engineer real dwarves and sell them to high-tier Patreon backers as pets. They're not easy or cheap to care for either, requiring a well-stocked alcohol cabinet at all times, and you'll need to fill your house with masterwork furniture to keep them stimulated. They may also decide to fight you over socks whenever you do a laundry.
You're also forgetting about how they make biscuits from all your pets.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 399