Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1223001 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4830 on: January 02, 2015, 12:49:35 pm »

Quote from: Forum Guidelines
Do not discuss sexually oriented material.  There are exceptions to this rule, such as passing discussions of sexual content in movies, books, computer games, etc. in topics not directed specifically at the sexual material in question, but no sexually themed topics are allowed.  Sharing erotic images and erotic roleplaying are not permitted.  If you want to turn each other on, there are plenty of outlets for that.  This is not one of them.  Please refrain from sharing your sex life.
Interpret that how you will.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: January 03, 2015, 11:21:19 am »

so this is a small comic is about what happens when you mod in a necromantic spell that allows you to talk to the dead.
reanimated a olm I killed in the caverns, and gave it a hat... well attempted to anyway, the poor think couldn't hold onto it, even it's body can't hold on to it.
I later stop playing this character after realizing I failed to lock out reanimation from the other dwarves using the usage_hint token; well that and Cave sickness hit my dwarf.
god I would be okay with cave sickness if you could travel around the caverns off the road.
I might comeback to it after I fix the issue with them.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #4832 on: January 05, 2015, 08:54:02 pm »

maaaaaaaaan

I don't think i ever mentioned how cute your style tends to look, Rumrusher. That lil' olm bro there is just so much :D that i can't help but smirk myself. c:

also hi guise i just wanted to let you know that i finally compiled all my dorf-related comics into a single place (and folder on my drive)

which is

right here if you feel like binging or something
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: January 06, 2015, 03:43:12 am »

I probably shouldn't be reading your comics while everyone is trying to sleep. But they're so addictively hilarious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #4834 on: January 06, 2015, 04:15:54 am »

That was a good read.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #4835 on: January 06, 2015, 05:04:37 am »

right here if you feel like binging or something
I have now read all your comics like I have always wanted to. Im very happy now. Thanks Shook :D
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: January 06, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

Thanks shook, here's my current necro army(one zombie bear, loads of zombie teeth, zombie marksman, my dwarf peasent character who didn't start with an axe). I recently learn that animals if given talking rights will haul stuff for you. So now my zombie bear is loaded with a group of dingo corpses. So that now I can call in reserves.

My main hope is this army is strong enough to murder a demon, or getting to fight one of those invading armies.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: January 07, 2015, 03:45:13 am »

How did you convince the game to allow you to reanimate teeth? Modify the bodypart to add the grasp tag?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Granto

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: January 07, 2015, 03:15:24 pm »

This gentlemen is Dodók Kelstukos Desisuzlir Bomrek, or Dodók Metalrazors, the Snarling Faction of Whipping.
The next spoiler is his story, it's interesting to read and than look at the portrait with his history in mind. WARNING: I tried to shorten it a bit, but it's still a whole story. It's long. Also my english... is not the best.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:58:29 pm by Granto »

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: January 07, 2015, 03:21:31 pm »

Shook, nice to see your art again.
By the way, pomelos now exist; quite readily, in fact.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: January 07, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »

This gentlemen is Dodók Kelstukos Desisuzlir Bomrek, or Dodók Metalrazors, the Snarling Faction of Whipping.
The next spoiler is his story, it's interesting to read and than look at the portrait with his history in mind. WARNING: I tried to shorten it a bit, but it's still a whole story. It's long. Also my english... is not the best.
Goodness, don't have time to read the story at the moment but that is some awesome art. I suggest editing it with
Code: [Select]
[img height=500]yourimageurl[/img]so that it's easier to view in the thread, though.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: January 07, 2015, 03:50:24 pm »

Granto, your artwork there is spectacular. Especially the designs you used for the armor and shield, and their decorations.

Dodok looks completely and utterly mystified :P
I make Spellcrafts!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: January 07, 2015, 07:10:40 pm »

Thanks shook, here's my current necro army(one zombie bear, loads of zombie teeth, zombie marksman, my dwarf peasent character who didn't start with an axe). I recently learn that animals if given talking rights will haul stuff for you. So now my zombie bear is loaded with a group of dingo corpses. So that now I can call in reserves.

My main hope is this army is strong enough to murder a demon, or getting to fight one of those invading armies.
I just had to draw necroteeth
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: January 12, 2015, 01:34:36 pm »

I have move on to experimenting with tomes in adventure mode(using Dfhack), after learning you can change a normal slab into a secret holding one, I grab a spellcaster mod and slap that into my 40.23 version of dwarf fortress.

Took awhile for my new character Amsan to find a tower but apparently the wizards in the tower all just attack each other and the whole place is littered with corpses of wizard and minion alike.
All Amsan had to do is walk in find the slab and walk out with little effort needed.

So now Amsan Dressedfull is rewriting secrets and slowly learning every spell in DF, she can now change into over 30 animals and know 15 ways to reanimate the dead; all from a single tin slab.

Oh she's human since I learn that all the spells I downloaded only work on living people, and I made all the dwarves unliving to save them from being mauled from the zombies they create.
"body swapping and YOU!"

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #4844 on: January 12, 2015, 04:11:24 pm »

How did you convince the game to allow you to reanimate teeth? Modify the bodypart to add the grasp tag?

Probably just a modded necromancy reaction.

FIT_FOR_ANIMATION and FIT_FOR_RESURRECTION are not actually needed for ANIMATE or RESURRECT interactions to work.  You can make an interaction that can animate any body part without a hassle, it'll just wind up being ridiculous when you're surrounded by an army of zombified fingers and teeth.

Resurrecting severed body parts works too, but the resurrected creature will be buggy.  For example, its name will be a blank space.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 365