Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8109 8110 [8111] 8112 8113 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8788568 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #121650 on: April 22, 2023, 04:59:34 am »

I'm sorry to hear that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121651 on: April 22, 2023, 05:25:43 pm »

That's awful, condoleances.
let

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121652 on: April 22, 2023, 06:59:26 pm »

The rage is justified. And so are the tears. It's disgusting that we live in a world capable of causing such evil.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #121653 on: April 25, 2023, 11:37:27 pm »

my boyfriend won’t set boundaries with people hitting on him and it makes me feel like shit
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121654 on: April 26, 2023, 07:12:43 pm »

My aunt's budgie, Limon, died a horrible death.

They had let Limon out to play. But they had forgotten to close their balcony door. Limon escaped and flew off, not knowing the dangers of the outside world.

They gave up searching and went to the balcony. Then they saw Limon, flying low because he was being pestered by crows. They ran down the apartment to get him, but by the time they got to the place, a cat had already caught and killed the poor bird.

Man... That yellow little puffball sure was nice.

Limon was a crazy little bird. Always made some weird, nonsensical noises. Always played some game on his own. He lived to the fullest, and did so crazily. And he died crazily as well; escaping and successfully evading a swarm of crows only to die by the jaws of a cat that he didn't see coming.

It is just sad and gutwrenching to see his empty cage now, his food and water untouched.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121655 on: April 26, 2023, 11:53:06 pm »

The stupid relationship-paranoia* that I get has come back.

It'd be nice to be able to be friends with people without my brain screaming at me that every minor issue and flaw is indicative that it's all awful and they hate me in spite of all the good stuff in the relationship that shows it's genuine.

*I call it that because it's like my brain runs on some sort of paranoid mentality with regards to a lot of friendships. They don't message me back after reading a message? They don't want to talk to me at all. Ever. We don't talk much one night? They hate me and want to ditch me. I know for a fact it's a load of horsedick but my subconscious keeps screaming this sort of thing at me and it's hard to have an entirely normal relationship in the face of it.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #121656 on: April 27, 2023, 07:55:42 pm »

Jerry Springer never pretended he was doing anything more than exploiting people who were acting at their worst, and were usually in mentally unstable situations.

And people online are celebrating him.  He used to be a mayor and filmed in Stamford, CT, which isnt too far away from me.  A lot of disparity there, that close to the New York border.  Wealthy NYers would move there and commute to the city daily.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #121657 on: April 28, 2023, 02:23:47 am »

It'd be nice to be able to be friends with people without my brain screaming at me that every minor issue and flaw is indicative that it's all awful and they hate me in spite of all the good stuff in the relationship that shows it's genuine.

*I call it that because it's like my brain runs on some sort of paranoid mentality with regards to a lot of friendships. They don't message me back after reading a message? They don't want to talk to me at all. Ever. We don't talk much one night? They hate me and want to ditch me. I know for a fact it's a load of horsedick but my subconscious keeps screaming this sort of thing at me and it's hard to have an entirely normal relationship in the face of it.

Have you looked into... I think it's called "rejection sensitivity disorder" or "dysphoria" or something similar?
Love, scriver~

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121658 on: April 29, 2023, 09:12:12 pm »

In the past week - 3 of the 4 members of my household have gotten ill will Norovirus. So far I stand alone.  :-\

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121659 on: April 29, 2023, 10:18:43 pm »

You’ll be kneeling soon. Or sitting. Or deciding which one will be the better/least bad option.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121660 on: April 30, 2023, 01:02:58 am »

I was mowing earlier today and I accidentally hit a stump hidden in the grass and I didn't realize it until later but the mower is now leaking oil really bad, as far as I can tell I've ether blown a gasket or cracked the block, hoping it's just a blown gasket but I really hope I caught it before lasting damage was done do to the oil leaking out.

Hopefully it's an easy fix as I'm not really in a position to replace it, I mean I did pull it out of a dumpster but I still think I can get a bit more life out of it as long as it wasn't to badly damaged after that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #121661 on: April 30, 2023, 04:57:36 am »

Hopefully it's an easy fix as I'm not really in a position to replace it

Might we say you are

stumped
Love, scriver~

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121662 on: April 30, 2023, 05:28:33 am »

Have you looked into... I think it's called "rejection sensitivity disorder" or "dysphoria" or something similar?

Sounds like splitting, a symptom of BPD.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #121663 on: April 30, 2023, 05:42:04 am »

Or just simply low self-esteem. If you grow up in an environment where criticism flows freely and praise comes rarely and back-handedly, it fucks with your head something awful.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121664 on: April 30, 2023, 02:52:33 pm »

Or autism
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 8109 8110 [8111] 8112 8113 ... 8156