Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 212105 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #1110 on: April 14, 2014, 07:16:55 pm »

Dubley-Team B

Fine then. No killing. Maybe another time.

Stand guard with my Number gun ready. If any of the enemies attacks, reaches for a weapon, yells, triggers an alarm, or runs away, then shoot to kill. 9001. Observe the results.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21:21 pm »

Cool them. Once their core temperature drops past around 86 degrees, they'll lose consciousness. Just be careful not to dip below 82.
Does the human body really have that limitation? I'm glad I transcended.

Action editing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 14, 2014, 07:45:49 pm »

The same principle applies to you. If I were to get you down below a specific temperature - what it is would depend on what you are, the exact same thing would happen. You, however, have the benefit of being able to fight it much more effectively, even without your amps. It's us in the robots who are effectively immune, since we don't have the organic systems that would shut down and cause it in the face of severely low core temperature, and we have better ways to fight it even then, better even than yours.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 14, 2014, 07:48:22 pm »

True, but even this form is only a transition for me. I plan on learning more about the Armory Master after this mission. That or Father.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 14, 2014, 11:40:22 pm »

Team E

Prepare for breaching and radio Steve for the purpose of the horseshoe hall. Check behind us and get in cover as best as possible for when my teammate cuts open the door. Once he does so, throw in a flashbang and then crouch and scope out the room from cover once it's gone off.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 15, 2014, 12:45:00 am »

Duck into a nearby alcove, watch them, trying to stay as hidden as possible. Alert the team if any of us are discovered.Set the rifle for moderate dispersion, high power, and fire with the rest of the team..

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 15, 2014, 04:58:25 am »

Team A - Ship Alpha || Skylar - Support

If Shit =>> Fan, EMM mode, pop out, and toss a grenade at the furthest Sods from the team

If all still quiet, continue deadly wallflower routine

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 15, 2014, 05:18:44 am »

Auron, team C.

Stumble into one of the alcoves and cover myself with my riot shiot.

Fire my hopefully dynamic laser at the enemy if im not too braindead.

((Am i gonna recover from that brain damage anytime soon, or am i gonna be dead weight till we get back to the sword?))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:32:54 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 15, 2014, 06:39:38 am »

TEAM G

LEAD US TO DEATH VICTORY
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 15, 2014, 07:37:29 am »

Brother Lars:  Team F Chaplain

Yes, go ahead and let the doors open.  Be sure Dominika is in best possible cover and ready to fire.

The turn delay means we all charged con/whatever bonuses, right?  Wink wink nudge nudge
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 15, 2014, 07:40:12 am »

Team F

Stay out of any hostile lines of fire if possible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 15, 2014, 08:28:51 am »

Ship Beta: Team F: Grate

Prepare to shoot anything on the other side before it can shoot me.

The turn delay means we all charged con/whatever bonuses, right?  Wink wink nudge nudge
Support this line of reasoning.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 15, 2014, 11:27:51 am »

Team G

Follow the one who decides to lead, always ready for anything. Grab the zombie teammates, put before me and push them, following the leader. If we suspect any kind of trap, take something of the zombie-teammate and toss it ahead. In case no one moves, begin moving while dragging the zombie teammates behind.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1123 on: April 15, 2014, 12:59:54 pm »

Team A D - Ship Alpha | Flint Westwood - Disguised Soldier

Very slowly obey the sod and get out of the vehicle and approach him. Continue trying to speech roll them (or the maintenance/all channel if I have a better chance with them, maybe tell them an excuse, that I lost my keycard and that there are people after me or that these sods are delaying me or something). Hope that my teammates have charged a bonus in the meantime.

Try to get as close as possible to the closest sod so that if things go south, I can push his rifle out of the way and attack/disarm/kill him while using him as a human shield from other sods.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:32:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 15, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »

((@piecewise: Thanks. That relieves me of the thought we could've screwed up from forgetting something.))

Team D, "Dead Dirtbags" - Milno - Leader - Ship Alpha - Plan Fuck-You-In-A-Box

"Just tell me when talking time's over and it's time to jump out." Milno says over private comms.

Continue with plan. Activate EMM and pop up in case either shit happens or the plan works smoothly. Defend squishier people with the shield as needed. Orders still stand: kill sods as fast as possible, disable/knock out/temporarily kill humans as appropriate.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:13:36 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109