Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 210952 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #1290 on: April 24, 2014, 01:27:03 pm »

Team G

Renen looks at May and then at the corridor.

Good. Now it's my turn.

Verify if there is no other danger in the corridor. Use Doc's Iaijutsu to cut the door open with my sword, ready to avoid any possible incoming attacks from the other side or my teammates.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 24, 2014, 02:44:12 pm »

Pray for Grate.  Also assist him with the panel.
"Please don't distract me and definitely don't touch anything. Could you just keep an eye on the door or something?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 24, 2014, 03:07:30 pm »

Team B: Wild Weasels

"Actually yeah, I do have something you could do. Could you not fuck us over with your amps again? Would be greatly appreciated. Also, could you cover this room while Simus defrosts? I wanna get moving, or at least see what's in the corridors around us."

Ask Xan to cover the room, and head outside to see if I can find any colored lines. If I can't, head back along the blue line, grabbing some ammo from the turret as I go, until I reach the intersection with the red and green lines, and follow the Red line.

((I know I can't use the ammo with my rifle, but I can still use my amp to fire them.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 24, 2014, 03:10:25 pm »

You asked me to do it.

Action edit!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:25 pm »

Angel, Team C

When in doubt, the claymore is pointed at you Duck and cover, once the explosion is over or it's been longer than a grenade fuse, with a bit of time added on for safety, continue advancing to engage the last sod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 24, 2014, 03:15:37 pm »

Spoiler: Dubley's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Posting my inventory in case Team B wants to borrow anything from my corpse.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: April 24, 2014, 03:16:06 pm »

"No, that was Simus, and she asked you to give them hypothermia, not flash freeze them. And us. You know what, next time we run into civilians, I'm just gonna wave you about menacingly. If they don't pass out from terror, I'll just let slide that uncooperative people get to spend some alone time with the mantis."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: April 24, 2014, 03:20:40 pm »

Team F

Hack the console if Grate and Lars fail. In the meantime, keep on guard.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 24, 2014, 03:21:47 pm »

"No, that was Simus, and she asked you to give them hypothermia, not flash freeze them. And us. You know what, next time we run into civilians, I'm just gonna wave you about menacingly. If they don't pass out from terror, I'll just let slide that uncooperative people get to spend some alone time with the mantis."
I'm quite happy to be used as a threat. Go ahead.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 24, 2014, 03:26:29 pm »

"Very well, Brother Grate, blessed of Cog-Azaon."

[action changed]
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 24, 2014, 04:33:44 pm »

Hasala Nabin - Team H Sod Controller

Excellent. Use Order 223 and the recording of it to attempt to gain control of a remote Sod team. If it works, get the order number for 'move to specified location' and 'attack specified target', as well as the two you just mentioned.

Also get the information on what the bridge is defended by for Team AD. Also also check if any Sods are on the bridge.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 24, 2014, 04:40:51 pm »

Team A+D, "Dead Dirtbags" - Milno - D Leader - Ship Alpha - Plan Fuck-You-In-A-Box

The more Skylar tried to help Flint, the clearer it became it's be better for the old man to be put inside his MkII already. "Tell me when you're ready to move." Milno says. Trying to advance despite the possibility of turrets popping up from the ceiling could end up in people from his team getting even further injured. "Could also move back and let me check for turrets or traps."

Destroy cameras with the rifle. Wait for a moment. In case Team H confirms the path is clear or manages to get rid of obstacles, then move forward and concentrate (charge Will) to use the gauntlet to open the door in case it isn't open already. (Same action as last time since my post was skipped.)

In case AD team does stand back, carefully check for turrets and traps using the small car's remains. In case any are found, activate EMM and destroy them.

Otherwise, stand guard and prepare to activate EMM and destroy turrets or sods, disabling any human enemies or killing them in case they're too dangerous to engage non-lethally.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 06:02:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 24, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »

Team E- Lerman
Operation "Throw the Mined Corpse"

Throw the corpse!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:17:08 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1303 on: April 24, 2014, 05:21:50 pm »

Team A

I've got a robotic leg so that should be no problem. If Skylar manages to fix my lungs, destroy all nearby cameras in case what happened was caused by an urban executor.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 24, 2014, 06:03:18 pm »

Team G

Advance behind renen
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109