Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859568 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: remove burrito edition
« Reply #4170 on: August 02, 2018, 05:22:43 pm »

Goddamnit, i wish, just for a change, i had a house with electricity and plumbing and internet access that would let me run a desktop computer and wash and dry my laundry any time regardless of weather. I wish i could fucking afford to escape from my parents goddamn "homesteading" project and live in a first world fucking country for a change.

I wish my own fucking laptops harddrive didnt kick the bucket. Honestly i really appreciate being loaned moms old POS, but its still a POS.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: August 03, 2018, 10:46:07 am »

My outdoor cat seems to have struck out on her own and only come in very rarely to eat when she can't find anything to eat. o7
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: August 03, 2018, 10:51:40 am »

They grow up so fast 3:

@Eric
Ugh, why do they have to drag you along on their project?  That sucks.

@Kagus
Small chocolate milk at the convenience store is an emotion I am familiar with. 

@Dun
I'm really sorry that happened, particularly considering certain harsh things I said a while back.  I wish you two could get justice, but it's expensive nowadays ):<
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: August 03, 2018, 10:59:48 am »

My outdoor cat seems to have struck out on her own and only come in very rarely to eat when she can't find anything to eat. o7

Just like your college age kids, except they don't also bring their dirty laundry
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: August 06, 2018, 07:40:01 am »

I'm massively procrastinating, because dealing with applications for mental illness support organizations and such is not what I'd class as a pleasant activity. Partly because it's paperwork, partly because it involves people, and partly because it also involves coming to terms with the point that I actually need this level of adjustment. Alternatively I could browse and look for laptop specs that I'd like in a potential new machine, because that's bizarrely enough another "homework assignment" from my shrink, but I also don't like doing that because I'm perpetually uncertain of what I actually want/have use for.

I'm also not eating enough, because I only have breakfast food and dinner food, and I don't currently have enough breakfast food to fulfill lunch today along with breakfast tomorrow. I could go for a Subway sandwich, but that involves going somewhere and deciding what I want and then talking to a person, and I really don't feel like doing any of that.

Especially since the woman who normally works at Subway really likes it when I show up and likes talking to me, and I'm not feeling up to the task of meeting that kind of expectation.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: August 06, 2018, 09:01:52 am »

Well, cats are more-or-less independent creatures. Let her kill things.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: August 06, 2018, 01:40:25 pm »

Rolan I don't remember what you said at all, so I guess we good?

Thanks for the positive sentiment though :3
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: August 06, 2018, 11:12:34 pm »

We used to own border collies, and sometimes they'd run off to do their own thing. Keep giving her food and she'll get the idea, hopefully.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: August 07, 2018, 05:35:20 am »

Well, I mean, she's completely gone now. I don't think anything happened to her but it kinda sucks to have a cat just straight up leave.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: August 07, 2018, 05:57:20 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:07:41 pm by dragdeler »
let

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: August 07, 2018, 06:09:39 am »

Yeah, that sucks, Cinder. If it helps you should know that it's something cats just do sometimes, so it's not likely to be because of something you did. My first cat, which was one year older than me and basically with me my whole life, just up and disappeared one day when I was like 10-12 or something. Was gone for months, and I was completely heartbroken. Then one day she just appeared outside the door again like she had never been gone.

Cats are weird, man.
Love, scriver~

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: August 07, 2018, 06:31:20 am »

Yeah, that sucks, Cinder. If it helps you should know that it's something cats just do sometimes, so it's not likely to be because of something you did. My first cat, which was one year older than me and basically with me my whole life, just up and disappeared one day when I was like 10-12 or something. Was gone for months, and I was completely heartbroken. Then one day she just appeared outside the door again like she had never been gone.

Cats are weird, man.
Did she bring back any kittens or was it just, "Oh hey cat college didn't work out."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: August 07, 2018, 08:57:07 am »

No kittens, and no police either ;)
Love, scriver~

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: August 07, 2018, 09:02:01 am »

I adopted an Angora cat once, from the street. She ran away 3 days later. Maybe my older cat, who was 16-ish at that time (she's now about to be 19) chased her off, I don't know.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: August 07, 2018, 10:55:46 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:07:23 pm by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 779