Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91066 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #300 on: December 03, 2018, 05:38:31 am »

((WHERE IS EVIL HAUNTED HOUSE? NEAR ENOUGH TO POST THREAT TO SURVIVORS?))
Somewhere out of the town far away from anything important. The only reason it killed some people was because it ate a house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 03, 2018, 10:42:18 am »

Do the same enchantment on all the robot skeletons (Including myself), with at least a +1 for [Literally just did this perfectly]
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 04, 2018, 08:26:44 am »

The town's dead, all buildings destroyed and all people that haven't been found yet are dead.
More military people are coming to aid in evacuating the areas around the town.
A large portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
There's several fires burning in the town ruins.
Its November 1 2:30A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post for the third time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Multiply and turn into a gigantic blob of cells. Then start splitting into more cells and repeat the process till there are millions of blob gods!
(Becoming big blobs = 3) You start multiplying your cells and after a bit you manage to grow to about the size of a dog.
(Becoming multiple blobs = 5) You somehow manage to multiply into a dozen dog sized blobs.

Use magic to suck the fire and store it into my glowing pumkins
(Sucking up the fire = 3) You try to suck up the fire with magic, but it doesn't really work, it just kind of puts it out.

Interrogate yet another demon, preferably as small and weak as the demon baby I've interrogated.
Kill the demon with a throat slice/chest stab, then sneak into Thirteen Circle of Hell.

(Interrogating another demon = 2) You look around but can't find any demons of any kind around.
(Getting to the thirteenth circle of hell = 1) On the way to what you thought was the entrance to the thirteenth circle of hell you stumbled upon a group of angry demons that attack you before you can react, they scratches you several times before you can get away. After a bit Enemy post tells you that a map says The Dark Lord's in the tallest tower in the fourteenth circle of hell.

Teach them how to build stuff! We're pretty close to Utopia~

Also, go ahead and give myself Magic Telekinesis.

(Teaching them to build stuff = 6) You teach them how to build things but forget about structural integrity and watch while the buildings they build collapse on top of them causing several to die.
(Getting telekinesis = 2) You try and try to get telekinesis but can't for some reason, maybe you did something wrong this time.

Repair the landship and arm it with cannons.
(Repairing the landship = 5) You and the crew fix the landship up as good as new.
(Putting cannons on it = 2) You and the crew scour around, but can't find any cannons or things to use to make cannons.

Check a map to find out where this Dark Lord is.
(4) You manage to find a map and according to it he lives in the Fourteenth circle of hell in the tallest tower, you tell this to CABL right after he gets attacked by some demons.

continue to pray for rain!
(6) You pray and pray until finally the sky above you opens up, but not in the way you wanted, its more like someone opened a door to the ocean floor right above your head, and you're hit with a massive torrent of water that knocks you down and almost drowns you, after a few seconds the water stops and your able to stand up again, it takes you a few minutes to catch your breath and you start to look around and see that the water all came down on top of you, it does appear to have put out the fires around you.

Extinguish the fire using my massive body.
(6-1 For being fireproof) You flatten your body and throw your self over a large portion of the fire and smother them, but there's still more fire to put out.

((WHERE IS EVIL HAUNTED HOUSE? NEAR ENOUGH TO POST THREAT TO SURVIVORS?))

PLACEHOLDER ACTION: CONTINUE ENLISTING PEOPLE INTO MY VOLUNTEER EFFORTS, ALSO PITCH IN MYSELF TO KEEP EVACUATING PEOPLE AWAY FROM FIRE AND HOUSING THEM IN CAMP   
(Getting people to join = 2) Nobody wants to join your group for some reason.
(Evacuating more people = 4) You do help some people get out of the area.
(Getting them to stay in the camp with you = 3) None of them want to stay in your camp, they all want to get as far away as possible.
The rest of your group finishes setting up the camp while your trying to recruit people.

Do the same enchantment on all the robot skeletons (Including myself), with at least a +1 for [Literally just did this perfectly]
(6-1 For having already done this) Using the same spell from earlier you make you and all your Robot skeleton friends fireproof.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Use my powers to make the fire go away.
(3) You use your powers but you only manage to put out some small fires.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Gather more dinosaurs into my kingdom.
(5) You convince even more of the dinosaurs to join your kingdom.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Help put out some more fires.
(4) You and the werewolf friends put out some of the fires you find around the town.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Firefighters X4
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They finally find the fire, but they don't manage to put out any fires at the moment.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They put out some of the fire.
(Fighting the fires = 1) Several firefighters die when a large propane tank explodes.
(Fighting the fires = 5) They put out several large fires.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Fifteen stories tall
Keep eating stuff and grow bigger.
(3) It only eats a few trees and only grows one story taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Continue to set up the camp.
(Setting up = 4) They fix the tents that got damaged and set them up.
(Setting up = 5) They finish putting up the clinic.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Move out of the town and evacuate the remaining people.
(Moving out of the town = 2) They try to get out of the town, but can't because of the fires and rubble.
(Moving out of the town = 4) They manage to get out of town unharmed.
(Evacuate remaining people = 1) They only find some firefights working near a propane tank which explodes killing several soldiers and firefights.

Fire stuff:
Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(3) The fire doesn't really get any worse or get any better.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(3) A small house burns down killing the people sleeping inside.

Turns until military reinforcements arrive: 1

Percent of fire contained: 27%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: SUPER BAD!
Percent of town ruins on fire: 22%
Percent of area around town on fire: 69%

Total people fled the town to surrounding areas: 1,217
Total people fled further away areas: 5,665
Total killed: 4,632
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 04, 2018, 08:44:33 am »

Multiply again and then exit the atmosphere, leaving this rock behind till next Halloween

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 04, 2018, 08:46:39 am »

If the demons will come after us, fend them off with demon horn/ukulele.
Find a way into the Thirteen Circle, then sneakily get past the guards.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2018, 08:55:07 am »

Architectural Integrity. We need to remember about supporting the building's structure. And it's foundations too.

Go ahead and give myself Magic Telekinesis. I mean, I was to be included in the Telekinesis before.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2018, 09:08:01 am »

Try to use magic to suck the fires into special chambers of my fortress.  Free heating and city saving, Basically killing two birds with one stone.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 04, 2018, 01:06:05 pm »

Go find a body of water, like a lake or river.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 04, 2018, 01:21:56 pm »

Teach my donosaurs how to swim, become an amphobious nation with gills!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:03 pm »

Defend myself if I have to, otherwise use my cardboard box to mail myself to the Dark Lord's tower.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 04, 2018, 09:11:20 pm »

"Grand, grand..." he says in a grating robotic voice. That was going to kill the way beople saw him. Oh well, actions speak louder than words! "Onwards, brothers!"
Begin digging a trench around the outside of the fire - It can't go anywhere if it doesn't have stuff to burn!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2018, 10:56:24 pm »

Absorb any organic matter that's not totally burnt from the area I just extinguished. Then throw myself over the next portion of fire!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2018, 08:57:22 am »

Start fixing the town with my powers.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2018, 08:41:24 am »

The town's dead, all buildings destroyed and all people that haven't been found yet are dead.
The military has arrived and brought six more infantry platoons to aid with the evacuation.
A large portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
There's several fires burning in the town ruins.
Its November 1 3:00A.m.
Dustan Hache didn't post so random action
Yoink didn't post so random action

Multiply again and then exit the atmosphere, leaving this rock behind till next Halloween
(Multiplying = 4) You double the number of blobs under your control.
(Going to space = 5) Using your powers you make all the blobs that you control float up into space, your now slowly drifting around in space.

If the demons will come after us, fend them off with demon horn/ukulele.
Find a way into the Thirteen Circle, then sneakily get past the guards.

(Do they follow: Yes=heads | No=tails | Heads) After moving away you notice that the demons have followed you to your new location.
(Fighting them off = 6-1 For being super strong) You were going to use the ukulele but Enemy post takes it with him when he crawls into a box and drags it into a mail chute and mails himself, well that's a strange thing to happen, so your left with the demon horn which you use to kill all the demons that appear.
(Getting to the thirteenth circle = 4) After a bit more wandering you find the entrance to the thirteenth circle of hell.
(Getting past any guards = 4) Using your ninja powers you sneak past every guard on the way down, your now in the thirteenth circle of hell.

Architectural Integrity. We need to remember about supporting the building's structure. And it's foundations too.

Go ahead and give myself Magic Telekinesis. I mean, I was to be included in the Telekinesis before.

(Teaching them about structural integrity = 4) Turns out watching their friends die makes them really want to learn how prevent it from happening again,  they now know about structural integrity and how to improve it.
(Getting telekinesis = 5) Looks like you just did something wrong last time, and you successfully finish the spell and gain telekinesis.

Try to use magic to suck the fires into special chambers of my fortress.  Free heating and city saving, Basically killing two birds with one stone.
(4) You use an slightly different version of the spell from earlier, and it works this time, you now have free heating forever.

Go find a body of water, like a lake or river.
(6) You drive your landship out of the town, then drive and drive until you find a lake, but you don't remember how to get back to the town.

Teach my donosaurs how to swim, become an amphobious nation with gills!
(Teaching dinosaurs to swim = 3) You try to teach them how to swim, and after several close calls you give up on the project.
(Getting them to grow gills = 6) You use your powers to give your dinosaurs gills, bit something goes wrong and now they can't breath on land anymore, luckily they were all in the water so they don't suffocate.

Defend myself if I have to, otherwise use my cardboard box to mail myself to the Dark Lord's tower.
(Do you have to defend self Yes=Heads | No=Tails | Tails) No you don't have to defend yourself.
(Mailing self = 6) You shove your self in the box, then cram all that into a mail slot and ship yourself to the Dark Lord him self, but something happens and you fall out of the box and get lost in the post office in the fourteenth circle of hell.

"Grand, grand..." he says in a grating robotic voice. That was going to kill the way beople saw him. Oh well, actions speak louder than words! "Onwards, brothers!"
Begin digging a trench around the outside of the fire - It can't go anywhere if it doesn't have stuff to burn!
(6) You and the others dig and dig and after a bit you step back and look and see that your "Trench" is only seven feet long, six feet deep, and four feet wide, looks like you ether dug your own grave or you dug a small trench.

Absorb any organic matter that's not totally burnt from the area I just extinguished. Then throw myself over the next portion of fire!
(Absorbing organic stuff = 3) You feel around for organic stuff, but can't find anything worth wile as everything's been burnt.
(putting out more fire = 1+2 For being fireproof) Your about to cover over some more of the fire, but a heavy gust of wind blows you away from the fire.

Start fixing the town with my powers.
(3) You try to fix the town but quickly realize that you need something other than concrete and bits of burnt wood and metal to rebuild a town.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Put fires the old fashion way.
(3) You try but only manage to put out a few small fires.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP HELPING PEOPLE OUT OF THE AREA.
(3) You sit willing to help but no one comes that you could help.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep putting out fires.
(6) As you and the werewolf friends put out some fires, when a friends tail gets to close to a fire and he catches on fire, after a bit they manage to put him out and save him but he's hurt and will need a doctor.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X6
Start evacuating the surrounding areas.
(Evacuation = 6) They help some people but a tree falls on one of them and kills him.
(Evacuation = 5) They save even more people.
(Evacuation = 5) They get even more people out of town.
(Evacuation = 1) The truck crashes on the way to the evac site killing all of them.
(Evacuation = 4) They rescue a bunch of people.
(Evacuation = 4) Even more people saved.

Quote from: Firefighters X4
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 3) They don't really do that much to the fire.
(Fighting the fires = 5) They put out a large portion of the fire.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They put out a bunch of the fire.
(Fighting the fires = 6) The last of them die trying to save someone from a burning house, no survivors.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Sixteen stories tall
Keep eating stuff and grow bigger.
(2) It ran out of stuff in the area to eat, it needs to move somewhere else to eat more.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Help evacuate people.
(Helping = 4) They help a bunch of people.
(Helping = 2) They can't find anyone that needs help.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Move out of the town and evacuate the remaining people.
(Moving out of the town = 3) They only manage to move a little bit further out of town.
(Evacuate remaining people = 4) They go door to door getting people out of the area.

Fire stuff:
Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(5) The winds pick up making the fire worse.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(3) Another small group dies in a house fire.

Percent of fire contained: 28%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: SUPER BAD!
Percent of town ruins on fire: 18%
Percent of area around town on fire: 71%

Total people fled further away areas: 6,836
Total killed: 4,654
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2018, 08:55:59 am »

Hibernate in orbit till next Halloween
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47