Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 458852 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: An increasingly large pile of viscera
« Reply #555 on: March 28, 2019, 08:17:28 am »

Be healed by this angel of medicine.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 28, 2019, 11:56:25 am »

"Oh, a bobble head Don't mind if I do."

Take the bobble head then knock on the Admin door. If no one answers try to at least get the card panel open if no one has the right key card.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 28, 2019, 01:04:47 pm »

Edward picks up his cube and runs away, to behind at least 1 or preferably 2 more bulkheads.

Then he plugs it back in and attempts to hack one of the autoturrets to manual control mode. He does not shoot yet.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 28, 2019, 02:10:37 pm »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Harry proceeds back into the mess, searching for more casualties to evacuate, because these are a monstrous class of threats and thus do not fall under his job description. Also, HAZMAT gear is, sadly, not normally known for its resistance to attempted evisceration.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 28, 2019, 04:44:55 pm »

Panic, scream, and get that thing off!  If it resists, shoot it until it ceases to resist, then shoot it a bit more just in case.  Then run away, towards lab 2.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2019, 05:43:13 pm »

Drop off and scapper off towards something shiny to play with

"EGH!? BLAGH! NAHGHHG!"

Spoiler: Eh? (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 11:36:18 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2019, 10:57:19 pm »

((spaz, since you are the thing that is attacking sy's character, you might want to respond to that situation, or to sy's action above. Unless you don't mind being -ahem- prepped for incineration.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 28, 2019, 11:35:09 pm »

((spaz, since you are the thing that is attacking sy's character, you might want to respond to that situation, or to sy's action above. Unless you don't mind being -ahem- prepped for incineration.))
((Ah okay been a long couple of days))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2019, 12:48:00 am »

Add the stims to my inventory.  If the door to the admin section fails to be opened, try to force it.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #565 on: March 29, 2019, 03:40:44 pm »

Join us tomorrow in the terrible NSFW bone zone discord
https://discord.gg/eBVXMnM

For movie night. Starts at ~3:00 PM GMT.  We'll be watching some cult classic 80's horror and scifi movies.

We're going by audience request and will probably go for about 12 hours.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2019, 07:09:00 pm »

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

He considered. The last mission wasn't that bad, and paid 500. So if this one involved actual danger.. "Do it. I get the feeling there's things to shoot in that lab I came from. Hazard pay, baby..."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #567 on: March 29, 2019, 09:55:43 pm »

If this printer is meant to print molecules, then does it even have enough 'ink' to print a cat? Or am I going to have to go searching for a refill?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2019, 01:52:14 pm »

grab the prostethic limbs, then observe as spuds tries to brute force the admin door. Also look around if I don't see a computer/terminal here I can use the login and password that I found earlier on.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #569 on: April 01, 2019, 05:17:03 pm »

Spoiler: For Real Psychic Jengo (click to show/hide)

Channel positive energy towards my injured brother. Yes! Yes! Yes! You can win! You feel great! You! Can! Do! This!

"And if you can't do it, at least wait for me to come over there so we can fuse. I have a pool table in here~~~"

Try to get this thing off my face! Throw it away from me and fill it with hot lead!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
lewd.

[1v3][6v4]
The spider continues to scrabble its sharp legs off Lance's helmet, chittering and screeching all the while. Lance pulls on it, grabbing its long legs and yanking, but can't get it off.

Run to lab2, if I'm stuck in lab3 shoot the maggot man until it dies.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Benny, suddenly motivated towards unknown ends, sprints towards lab 2 now that lab 3 has been resealed.  He makes it to the room leading to lab 1 and 2 and finds Lance currently fighting with an oversized crab. That or he's in the midst of some sort of xeno lover mating ritual.
[3]
No thats definitely not a mating ritual. Or at least not a consensual one.

[5v3]
"NO MEANS NO, ALIEN SCUM!" Benny screams as he rips the spider from Lance's face and tosses it to the ground.

[9, 4v1]
Lance, now free of his spidery foe,  immediately fires on the critter before it can right itself and run off. The big rounds from the security rifle tear the spider thing into several twitching chunks.

Shoot the spider from the side, make sure I don't accidentally shoot Lance instead. Check up on Lance and Kerberos once the spider is dead.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)
Heather stamps on the remaining chunks. Just for good measure and all.

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

can I go with the one screaming for a medic without walking in the turret?
If yes go to help him.
If not search for a FoF identifier maybe my companions left something unlooted around.

[8]
Be healed by this angel of medicine.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Steve handles the shoulder quite easily, popping it back into place and making sure it works before moving on to the leg. The leg is definitely broken so after a good dose of pain killers (for the patient, not for him....well maybe one for him) he twists the leg around and uses an instant setting cast to immobilize it. Its basically a solid cast from hip down to ankle rendering Yagyu  hilariously peg legged.

Step back and admire my 'handiwork' in lab one for a moment. Feel smug satisfaction at a half-assed job well done. Any blood or body parts left in Lab one? If not, go to the anteroom and dispose of blood and body parts. Ignore Heather, Lance, and the headcrab. Poke Kerberos and attempt to determine if he is mostly alive or mostly dead. IF I think he is mostly alive, drag him out the airlock and dump him in the entrance foyer. If I think he is mostly dead, well, what are portable thermonulcear backpacks for anyway? Catching ghosts? Of course not, tehy are for violent destruction and callous murder. Proceed appropriately.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Jon wanders into the anteroom and walks straight past the three people stomping on the dead alien demon thing. He squats down over Kerberos and pokes him several times. Hmm.
[1]
Yeah he's probably dead. I mean he's not moving and thats clearly a sign of being dead. Do dead men move? No. Do living men not move? Surely they do. So this man must be dead.

Jon starts feeding Kerberos into the incinerator. Feet first this time. Not out of any sort of lingering doubt; just because thats how the body is arranged right now and Jon isn't gonna expend any more effort than nessicary.

"Oh, a bobble head Don't mind if I do."

Take the bobble head then knock on the Admin door. If no one answers try to at least get the card panel open if no one has the right key card.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)
Jack takes the bobble head and bobbles on over to the Admin door. He knocks several times.  For a moment theres silence and then something knocks back. It knocks back very very hard.  The door rattles and rings with dozens of blows and Jack can hear all manner of noises from within. Not friendly noises.

Edward picks up his cube and runs away, to behind at least 1 or preferably 2 more bulkheads.

Then he plugs it back in and attempts to hack one of the autoturrets to manual control mode. He does not shoot yet.

Ed jogs off all the way to lab one, waves to the man who is on the floor muttering something about "Nail guns", and plugs in from there.

[1]
Uh....well the turrets aren't under Ed's control. Whose control they're under is hard to say because Ed can't access them any more. Every time he tries the limited AI of the guns just quotes Harlen Ellison at him.

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Harry proceeds back into the mess, searching for more casualties to evacuate, because these are a monstrous class of threats and thus do not fall under his job description. Also, HAZMAT gear is, sadly, not normally known for its resistance to attempted evisceration.
Lab 03 is defintely no go for violence avoidant HMRC members and people who like not being chucked, so Harry goes off in search of a new place to explore. The antechamber room for lab 1 and 2 has nothing but corpses, people spitting onto a dead alien, and a janitor disposing of a corpse(?) so he moves on.  Lab 1 is empty and clean at this point, though something is printing in the bioprinter and it sounds...annoyed. Hmm. Some guy is staring at a computing cube with clear apprehension and some other guy...Jenga was it?...is laying on the ground muttering that he should have dodged. Hmmm.

Lab 2 has no one to evacuate either, though something is pounding very hard from inside the admin section. Maybe it needs evacuating?

Panic, scream, and get that thing off!  If it resists, shoot it until it ceases to resist, then shoot it a bit more just in case.  Then run away, towards lab 2.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)
Rezel shoves the hooting man thing off him and dives under a desk in lab too. The hooting man thing just stands there and mimes....eating a sandwich?  Uh.  Frankly reader not even I'm sure what he's doing.

Drop off and scapper off towards something shiny to play with

"EGH!? BLAGH! NAHGHHG!"

Spoiler: Eh? (click to show/hide)
Communication has broken down.  This guy, whoever he is, scampers off and proceeds to crawl into the supply room and start batting at a bag of metal doorknobs. Why there is a bag of doorknobs in that closet I cannot for the life of me say. All the doors around here are electronic sliding doors. Its very odd.

Add the stims to my inventory.  If the door to the admin section fails to be opened, try to force it.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)
Spuds grabs the stims and then heads for the door.

[4]

He looks at the door for a moment and then decides that...opening it is a bad idea. Best if it just stays closed. Forever.

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)

He considered. The last mission wasn't that bad, and paid 500. So if this one involved actual danger.. "Do it. I get the feeling there's things to shoot in that lab I came from. Hazard pay, baby..."
They replace the missing skin and flesh from where the bullets blew through along with all the organs that got blasted out or destroyed. Outwardly it doesn't look so bad since all the damage is hidden by the jumpsuit. Just big slab of fake skin hexes across the belly. Also now whenever you pee or poop it plays a little jingle.

grab the prostethic limbs, then observe as spuds tries to brute force the admin door. Also look around if I don't see a computer/terminal here I can use the login and password that I found earlier on.

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
There are computers here, or at least terminals built into the wall. They're all playing synced screensavers of a little "OMNI" logo bouncing around the screen. Edd tries the login and password he found and they work. It boots to a desktop with a lot of random files on it.

If this printer is meant to print molecules, then does it even have enough 'ink' to print a cat? Or am I going to have to go searching for a refill?

Seems to be working so far. In fact something in there is already making noises.

Not really...meows...but noises

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 334