Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 82256 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 16
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2020, 04:55:53 am »

Acquire milk and get out of there! Stick it in a few bottles and hide all but one deeper in the TARDIS, for safe keeping. Then, take the remaining one and find Adam, the “Human”.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 14, 2020, 04:57:10 am »

slither into town and see whats going on
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2020, 05:29:17 am »

Abandon the Chimera and sneak into the throne room
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2020, 06:13:30 am »

"Aw shit he's a robot, I'm not really prepared for this, a crossbow ain't gonna do shit to that thing."
Sneak away from the cyborg and search the other parts of the building for a gun and ammo.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 15
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2020, 07:34:24 am »

(I know the mind is gone, I might be able to use what liquids remain to move the corpse by moving the liquids in ways that force the limbs to move, like hydraulics with blood and cerebral fluid)

Bay12's wonderful imaginative powers never cease to terrify me
Creativity is very helpful

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2020, 08:11:54 am »

No escape?
No escape.
Ok.

Let’s make this quick. Get in there, get out of there with my information, and then let’s never ever set foot in this damned place ever fucking again.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2020, 08:36:54 am »

Gunthar, open a portal with your axe, we need to leave
Ask Gunthar to use his axe to open a portal, then float through it. If Gunthar doesn’t open a portal with the axe, use his body to open the portal and have us jump through, then exit his body once we are through the portal

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2020, 12:30:22 am »

Alright, time to get some answers! Which means to talk to every "npc" in town.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2020, 10:33:09 am »

"What I'm about to do may not end well."

Strum the D and E Flat strings on my guitar (Mind Dairy and Soul Dairy) to make a song that will make the abominations avoid us.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2020, 12:25:24 pm »

Superiors and Yoink are keft

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 15, 2020, 02:06:42 pm »

Superiors and Yoink are keft

Thanks for counting, I messaged Superdorf. Yoink typically prefers to just post an action every so often, so I'm going to update later regardless. In general, I keep pushing on regardless of who's posted, since it's a minimalist game and so people often drop out without warning.

*We're also missing ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:33:12 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 15, 2020, 02:25:13 pm »

"You would look upon the material plane once more? We must part ways then, HONORED COMPATRIOTS-- for GUNTHAR HORNHELM has business yet in the world before all worlds!"

"Sing for me now, AXE OF THE ANCIENT VOID!"

Having spoken, GUNTHAR swings his MIGHTY AXE thrice over: ONCE against the betentacled book, ONCE to cleave unto the material plane, and ONCE unto the ice and rime of GINNUNGAGAP!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 15, 2020, 02:46:40 pm »

not necessarily the material plane, just a plane that’s not this one, thank you

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 17
« Reply #268 on: May 15, 2020, 08:42:36 pm »

Turn 17

Alright, time to get some answers! Which means to talk to every "npc" in town.
(Hey, welcome back!)

You emerge from the restroom of the town bar to find a strange sight. The rest of the bar is gone, shattered by some massive force. Not only that, but all the people are gone as well. There are signs of struggle everywhere, but few bodies and nobody left behind to tell the tale. The limited number of corpses available show bites and blunt force damage.

Now, find a map and find the biggest city in this area and continue onto there while infecting others in the path.

You easily locate a map in your new town and consult it to find your next target. Looks like the best one isn't a conventional town, exactly, but it has easily the largest population of organic beings to network. Within reasonable walking distance is the city of Genericville, which has been overrun by patchwork monsters. Alternatively you could keep hitting small towns, but networking the monsters would drastically increase the spread of your infection.

As you consider your options, a familiar-looking giant centipede-skeleton-reptile crawls over Water Tank's wall. A few connection errors indicate that this creature was nearly infected before, but managed to resist becoming part of your consciousness.

"Gunthar, my honorable companion! I would be glad if you could take me to a place nearby the peculiar mountain from my vision... by rending the reality with your axe."

If Gunthar agrees, hop back into the real world.
If not, maybe Rana could help me instead.

Gunthar, open a portal with your axe, we need to leave
Ask Gunthar to use his axe to open a portal, then float through it. If Gunthar doesn’t open a portal with the axe, use his body to open the portal and have us jump through, then exit his body once we are through the portal

"You would look upon the material plane once more? We must part ways then, HONORED COMPATRIOTS-- for GUNTHAR HORNHELM has business yet in the world before all worlds!"

Having spoken, GUNTHAR swings his MIGHTY AXE thrice over: ONCE against the betentacled book, ONCE to cleave unto the material plane, and ONCE unto the ice and rime of GINNUNGAGAP!

4+1, 1, 4
not necessarily the material plane, just a plane that’s not this one, thank you

GUNTHAR HORNHELM brutally slays the betentacled book as Joshua and Rana meet up and discuss their situation. GUNTHAR is ripping pages out of the dead book with his teeth and flossing with the severed tentacles when they go to ask him for help.

"Gunthar, my honorable companion! I would be glad if you could take me to a place nearby the peculiar mountain from my vision... by rending the reality with your axe."
"Gunthar, open a portal with your axe, we need to leave"

"not necessarily the material plane, just a plane that’s not this one, thank you"

With that, GUNTHAR swings the Axe of the Ginnugagap twice more, opening two portals. One leads to his destination, Ginnungagap, the world before all worlds. The other rips open a portal to an Earth, but not the correct one. Rana and Joshua look through the portal and see a bleak realm crawling with chupacabras, moments before massive cathedral-ships rain fire from above. The explosion rushes toward the portal, and Rana and Joshua are forced to accompany GUNTHAR through the Ginnungagap portal to survive. As they leave, the Exterminatus blasts destroy the Follower's tower for good.

GUNTHAR, Rana, and Joshua stand (or float, in Rana's case) in an icy world of raw potential. Snowy peaks tower silently all around them, and in the far distance a fiery realm is visible, a counterpoint to the endless silence behind. In between the two extremes, Joshua notices a high mountain. As fate would have it, here in Ginnungagap is the mountain from his vision.

slither into town and see whats going on

You crawl into town and find an awful sight. The same Network that destroyed the settlement you came from has just overtaken this place. Aside from the bodies of a few executed townsfolk, the people here have been absorbed into the network. An infected dog smells your presence, and every drone in the area locks onto you.

Abandon the Chimera and sneak into the throne room

You leave the chimera behind and sneak through the fortress. The labyrinthine halls prove difficult to navigate, however. Fittingly, you turn a corner and find yourself being hurled against the opposite wall by an angry minotaur. It stomps forward, eager to finish you off.

"Aw shit he's a robot, I'm not really prepared for this, a crossbow ain't gonna do shit to that thing."
Sneak away from the cyborg and search the other parts of the building for a gun and ammo.

You slip away from Cyborg Mitch McConnell and head over to the House Chamber. There, you find the ruins of a barricade set up by the cornered lawmakers. Their dusty skeletons still litter the room, along with many of the people who swarmed them in a desperate search for milk. Although there's no working guns, on the remains of the Sergeant at Arms you discover the Mace of the United States House of Representatives. As you pick it up, laser-spikes emerge from the head. As a symbol of Congressional discipline, this should be an ideal weapon for taking down the cyborg Senator in the other room. You're not sure how much longer the battery will last, however.

Acquire milk and get out of there! Stick it in a few bottles and hide all but one deeper in the TARDIS, for safe keeping. Then, take the remaining one and find Adam, the “Human”.

4, 3+1

You quickly dart out of the TARDIS, sift through the dust, and snatch up some rejuvenated Doom Mug milk before the creatures figure out where you went. You return to the TARDIS with the bottles, hide away all but one, and take the TARDIS to visit Adam.

YOU WIN THE GAME!

Looks like you arrived just in time. When you get there, Adam and the chupacabra scientist Ssarscel are nearly overwhelmed by a horde of monsters on a rooftop in what used to be Genericville. Looks like that city doesn't get a break in either timeline. As you watch, Adam uses his guitar and turns himself, Ssarscel, and all the surrounding monsters invisible, apparently by accident. You then hear them board your TARDIS, escaping the battle.

However, a slopping noise and drips of liquid on the outside of one of your air vents indicates that something else may have stowed away with them.

No escape?
No escape.
Ok.

Let’s make this quick. Get in there, get out of there with my information, and then let’s never ever set foot in this damned place ever fucking again.
2+1 for Shaun's rescue.
"What I'm about to do may not end well."

Strum the D and E Flat strings on my guitar (Mind Dairy and Soul Dairy) to make a song that will make the abominations avoid us.
3, 70
(Creatures)

Ssarscel and Adam have been experiencing a run of bad luck. As Ssarscel looks for a route to the museum, a whooping noise fills the air. As the underground creature continues to latch on to him, Adam strums his guitar. A burst of chaos is released, turning the monsters, Ssarscel, and Adam himself invisible. Given the invisibility, it's hard to tell if the monsters were effected. However, the creature wrapped around Adam releases its grip, indicating success. At that moment, Shaun's TARDIS appears before you and the door opens. It'll be difficult to reach the museum from this rooftop, but the TARDIS may provide a second chance. Adam and Ssarscel are able to rush aboard. However, fleshy noises and squishy impacts imply that something else may have followed you.

Good thing Juainos is aboard the TARDIS to help.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:48:56 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 17
« Reply #269 on: May 15, 2020, 08:55:48 pm »

You mentioned a vision, Joshua? I’ll follow you, maybe there’s milk somewhere in the mountain, maybe there’ll be caves
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34