Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 4  (Read 82567 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 23
« Reply #375 on: May 29, 2020, 11:17:44 am »

"Looks like a cave-in is incoming!"

Pull Gunthar out of the lake with my hands and escape the cave before it collapses.
If Gunthar can't move on his own (looking at the lake made him numb, for example), carry him by myself.

Follow Joshua and Gunthar

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 29, 2020, 11:26:12 am »

Leave Genricville with the network, and set out to find other regions of  unconquered be me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 29, 2020, 07:27:27 pm »

CONFRONT UNICORN IN SINGLE COMBAT BEFORE IT CAN HARM ANY MORE OKAPIS

GOUGE OUT ITS EYEBALLS   
TEAR OFF ITS HORN AND STAB IT WITH IT
GRAPPLE ITS LEGS SO THAT IT CAN'T RETALIATE WITH ITS DEADLY HOOVES

MEANWHILE OKAPIS REGROUP AND CONTINUE ATTACK   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 30, 2020, 07:46:23 pm »

Remove the magic bond on the curse between Juainos and I so only he is allergic to milk.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:06 pm »

"GUNTHAR is not finished with these abominations, FRIEND JOSHUA! Flee if you must! FLEE IF YOU CAN!"

Feeble voice. Yellow clogs.
Rictus grimace.

There will be no retreat.

GUNTHAR HORNHELM stands ready. The AXE of GINNUNGAGAP stands ready.
Let the VOICES-BEYOND-THE-VEIL challenge him if they can.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 4:Turn 24
« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2020, 09:52:45 pm »

Turn 24

Cool he's glowing, maybe this will help Juainos find more stuff to """"Help""""" his friends.

6+1 for glowing.

Juainos uses the glowing light to search the ship for more ways to be helpful. With the help of the extra light, Juainos finds his way to the science deck. There are many abandoned devices here. Plenty of ways for a creative being to be """"helpful""""" here. However, upon entering the room, the doors seal shut and a quiet hissing sounds from the air vents.

Also, the light spell ends, and you feel like you aren't lactose intolerant anymore.

“I’VE Do- What the fuck?”

Regardless, copy the scans onto as many flash drives as I can to make sure they don’t get lost after all this, and look for the Tardis.

6, 5

You hurriedly copy the scans into (roll:3) three flash drives, but accidentally delete the original copy in the process and drop one of the flash drives down a gash in the floor as you head back to the TARDIS. You're certain you found the right place, but the time machine is gone. Adam stands where it used to be, casting some sort of spell. You're not sure what he did, but the light spell fades away on both of you.

Remove the magic bond on the curse between Juainos and I so only he is allergic to milk.

Having left the TARDIS before Shaun took it, you cast a spell to break the link between you and Juainos. Unfortunately, you go a bit too far and remove the curse entirely.

At the same time, Ssarscel returns with a pair of flash drives and the light spell ends.

No, he can have peace. Instead, do some research into this alternate past, how it was run, what itk did and was remembered for, etc.
(Sorry, I'm not sure what "itk" means. I had assumed it was a historical figure I could look up before I wrote the turn, but I couldn't find anything. I assume it's a typo, but I can't figure out what you meant to write with those letters. I'll ignore it for now and give you a +1 if you want to look into it later.)
6+1

You wander through this alternate Dublin, looking into how the new world was run. It looks like a semi-theocracy controlled by the Holy Grail, which has its headquarters in the Vatican. Semi-theocratic in the sense that religious diversity survives, since while the Grail is openly a major Christian artifact, the Norse gods were sighted on Earth the day it took power and one of its lieutenants is the dragon god of luck. That brings us to the lieutenants. Much of the day to day work of the Grail's empire is run by four powerful entities who helped it come to power and were rewarded with Holy Milk as a result. According to the material you find, they are named Nephalem, Painkiller, Aaron Blaze, and Holy Frankenstein.

Things seem fairly peaceful in this society. The Grail and its lieutenants quickly overtook the world with the enormous advantage of the borderline-all powerful Holy Milk and built a near post-scarcity utopia. Scientific and social development are strongly encouraged, and rumor has it that the Grail is planning to institute free elections soon. From your time in 2219, you know that this is accurate. By the mid-20th century, the Grail and its lieutenants will surrender power to elected human leaders and leave for parts unknown.

((What is itk?))

Find an exit to a place we haven’t been and go through it
((Action is below))

New action

Pull Gunthar out of the lake with my hands and escape the cave before it collapses.
If Gunthar can't move on his own (looking at the lake made him numb, for example), carry him by myself.

Follow Joshua and Gunthar

We should leave, let’s see what’s past here

"GUNTHAR is not finished with these abominations, FRIEND JOSHUA! Flee if you must! FLEE IF YOU CAN!"

Feeble voice. Yellow clogs.
Rictus grimace.

There will be no retreat.

GUNTHAR HORNHELM stands ready. The AXE of GINNUNGAGAP stands ready.
Let the VOICES-BEYOND-THE-VEIL challenge him if they can.

Rana and Joshua:4
Gunthar:6+1

We should leave, let’s see what’s past here

Joshua and Rana attempt to persuade GUNTHAR to leave as the cavern shakes. GUNTHAR has only one reply.

With a feeble voice, yellow clogs, and a maddened stare behind a dimension-ripping Axe, Gunthar holds his ground in the Pool. The cavern shakes violently. Rana and Joshua get clear as stones begin to fall from the ceiling. The wall finally bursts and a great dhole lunges out. The Axe of the Ginnungagap snaps out, smashing the beast back against the wall.

The cavern crumbles, and the last sight Rana and Joshua have of Gunthar is as the dhole tackles him into the pool.

Spoiler: For Superdorf (click to show/hide)

Burt sits in the chair messing with the controls of the ion cannon before coming to a horrifying realization.
"OH GOD I'm the president, I came here to destroy the government but I became the government, I've gone against everything my life has stood for....      What have I done."

Wallow in my sadness for becoming the thing I hated the most, then fire the ion cannon at a random city to see it that makes me feel better.

Random city:Vienna

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the Government.

You reflect sadly on this for a while, and then blow up Vienna to console yourself. It doesn't really help, but at least the casualty counter does list a few (formerly) surviving Government officials.

keep looking for victims to add to the bone pile that is me

You continue to hunt around the wasteland, looking for victims. This time, you do chance upon a major opportunity. A collection of humans, chupacabras, and patchwork monsters are camping out next to a road. While they sleep, you slip into the camp, kill them all, extract their skeletons, and add them to your bone pile of a body. The last one wakes up in time to realize what you're doing, but you kill him quickly. Hopefully there won't be any major consequences to that.

Leave Genricville with the network, and set out to find other regions of  unconquered be me.

You leave Genericville and the library behind in search of greener pastures. You walk for some time, but you don't reach any major cities to take over this turn. Also, that skeleton-thing kills several of your minions along the way and steals their skeletons.

Adam charges his fingers with Eldritch power and boops the snout of the Okapi mount causing it to violently explode.
CONFRONT UNICORN IN SINGLE COMBAT BEFORE IT CAN HARM ANY MORE OKAPIS

GOUGE OUT ITS EYEBALLS   
TEAR OFF ITS HORN AND STAB IT WITH IT
GRAPPLE ITS LEGS SO THAT IT CAN'T RETALIATE WITH ITS DEADLY HOOVES

MEANWHILE OKAPIS REGROUP AND CONTINUE ATTACK   

Okapis vs Dairy Queen forces:4 vs 4

Adam and Yoink break off from their fight with each other, choosing instead to attack one another's allies.

Adam calls on the power of the Eldritch Plane and attempts to lethally boop the snoot of Yoink's mount with yellowed lightning. However, the mount simply sidesteps after the overly long and flashy buildup to the attack.

Yoink decides to take on the Unicorn. He charges the Unicorn and takes a horn through the shoulder for his trouble. However, Yoink isn't about to be deterred. He forces himself down the horn and gouges the Unicorn's eyes out. In return, she bites off one of his hands. Yoink shouts in rage, tears off the Unicorn's horn, and stabs her in the heart with it. She screams, bucks him off, and stomps his knee into uselessness. The Unicorn then goes for an uncharacteristic quick kill with a bite to the throat, but Yoink holds her off by bracing a foot against the detached horn and pressing until the Unicorn finally collapses into the dust. Yoink's consciousness flickers in and out, but he is dragged out of the battle by his allies.

Meanwhile, the battle devolves into a stalemate. The Dairy Queen's army takes up defensive positions in the castle, while Yoink's okapis build up fortifications on the edge of the woods.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 30, 2020, 10:03:38 pm »

Juainos will just grab everything and step into the strange mysterious blue portal that suddenly appeared for no reason at all back to the TARDIS

"Hola cabrones, have I missed anything?"

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 30, 2020, 10:12:11 pm »

That damn skelly. The network shall be tracking and chase the skelly until it is dead dead.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 30, 2020, 10:31:23 pm »

“I, ah, have the data. Issss there any quick way back to my lab? Preferably without any of thessse sssstrange portalssss that you’ve had happening all the time.”
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 31, 2020, 04:58:08 am »

(Sorry, that was a typo of ‘it’)
Head on back to the Moloko. Do as is needed of me as a TARDIS pilot. Try not to get distracted again.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2020, 06:23:36 am »

"That didn't help at all, maybe if I blow up something important I'll feel like myself again."
Use the Ion Cannon to blow up Moscow and The Vatican, then see if being the president gets me access to any other weapons of mass destruction.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 31, 2020, 07:00:46 am »

Burn Okapis and sacrifice their souls to resurrect the unicorn.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 31, 2020, 11:57:09 am »

I guess we continue forward, right Joshua? It’s unfortunate that Gunthar was unable to leave with us
Continue through the cave
I thought you were from the Eldritch plane, the book was found in a tower in that plane, which explains your goal of deleting will, which is also what the Eldritch want to do, which is why I thought you might have been from there. You also mention the Eldritch hive mind. I thought you controlled the plane that’s named after you. The book was likely written by the cultist in the tower, who was trying to understand a symbol and was going to use a gas from a skull to do...something

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2020, 12:38:47 pm »

I thought you were from the Eldritch plane, the book was found in a tower in that plane, which explains your goal of deleting will, which is also what the Eldritch want to do, which is why I thought you might have been from there. You also mention the Eldritch hive mind. I thought you controlled the plane that’s named after you. The book was likely written by the cultist in the tower, who was trying to understand a symbol and was going to use a gas from a skull to do...something

"I am part of the Eldritch mind, but there is no Eldritch Plane. We have not heard of the place you describe.

...Or at least, we have not yet heard of it. Please, describe it more. What is the symbol you mentioned?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »

"I am part of the Eldritch mind, but there is no Eldritch Plane. We have not heard of the place you describe.

...Or at least, we have not yet heard of it. Please, describe it more. What is the symbol you mentioned?"

the sky is yellow, and there is a purple tower. Most of the creatures I’ve seen there have tentacles and can fly. There are also large 4 winged creatures with 2 arms and 2 legs that have an organ that allows temporary faster than light travel. They are called Byakhees. The symbol looks like this: there are three xes arranged in a triangle, but each of the xes is connected with loops, there’s a small loop on the top x, then the lines from that x form triangles from the left and right top, then there are lines from the triangles that lead to the other 2 xes, that then have loops below them. The bottom xes don’t connect with each other. we share a mind, what about I show it to you? The tower we were in had different rooms, one had ghouls, and we climbed the wall and entered a whispering window and found that symbol on a skull that started emitting green mist. I was flying with Gunthar at the time, and he readied his axe as I threw him towards the sorcerer holding the skull, the axe killed the sorcerer, and Gunthar left the room, Joshua and I stayed in the room. While Joshua cleaned and fixed the uniform to put it on, I read one of the books, which read “ "Chapter I:What is Acceptable, and what is Not."

"There are many things in the planes, now. They were not always here, but they have risen.  They are things of Chaos. Of Will. Of Intention. They are not Acceptable. From Intention comes Will, and from Will comes Chaos. Chaos brings destruction, as the Milk Conflicts so truly prove. We of what is often called the "Eldritch Plane" are the end of Chaos, because we are the end of Will, because we are the end of Intention. The madnesses we bring shall make everyone Acceptable. No more shall Chaos reign. We shall bring the last dance, a dance of joy, of murder, and finally of silence. The minds and stars shall die, and the cosmos shall ever after be a thing of order again...
Rana” at which point tentacles came out of the book, I left the Byakhee I was in, and it left, it turns out the tentacles were after me, not the byakhee. I hope he/she/it is ok, anyway Joshua and I found Gunthar and he opened two portals, one to the material plane, and one to here. Gunthar wished to visit here, and the portal to this realm pulled us inside, Joshua saw a vision of the mountain we are in now, so we are climbing to the top. Gunthar is mentioning a cow that he’s searching for to get milk. We each have different reasons for why we want milk.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34