Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 211433 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #645 on: March 21, 2014, 03:43:02 pm »

Team B

Dubley looks a Xan
How exactly is that dragon supposed to fit in the boarding pod?
Strap in, and disable the biosensors for Xan.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:29:28 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 21, 2014, 03:48:22 pm »

Lars, as he walked toward the boarding area, heard Dubley.  "Glorious Steve can perform many miracles."

Inscribe the White Circle of Algis on the front of all the pods (both stasis-type and the actual pods themselves.  Get self/team strapped in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 21, 2014, 03:48:44 pm »

"He's a amorphous blob in the shape of a dragon. If need be he can ooze around and fill the entire pod like a liquid. Don't ask me how he does that, I don't want to know."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 21, 2014, 04:01:31 pm »

Wonder why Idiots in Space isn't linked in the OP, that seems like a useful little thing.
(( Because it's helpfully located in the Character Descriptions section of the wiki, located here! ))
((That is helpful, if you know it. So, it would be helpful to know.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 21, 2014, 04:14:08 pm »

Missed me:
Team D Fleshtech, Steve Saint

Dynamic AUX bonus:+/- 1

Quote from: piecewise
How exactly will this program work? Like what will it do, mechanically? Both in terms of gameplay mechanics and in world mechanics.

Response:
Spoiler: in here (click to show/hide)

Action:Go get a tablet from the AM.  Then use AUX bonus to finish the melee combat program thing.  Then go get into Team D's boarding pod.

((Woo!  I got picked for the team that has Milno and Renen.  Either of them could probably solo a ship!))
Also, make sure I'm wearing an MKI.  Despite the fact it's useless to me.  I'm hoping they shoot for depressurization/headshots.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 21, 2014, 04:48:40 pm »

"He's a amorphous blob in the shape of a dragon. If need be he can ooze around and fill the entire pod like a liquid. Don't ask me how he does that, I don't want to know."
That's correct. Now, could one of you shut off these biosensors for me? I don't like the way they're scanning me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 21, 2014, 05:12:29 pm »

That's correct. Now, could one of you shut off these biosensors for me? I don't like the way they're scanning me.
I'm not sure how safe that makes me feel. Ehh, screw it were being shot out of a cannon anyways. I'll disable the sensors for you.
((Action edited.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 21, 2014, 05:12:56 pm »

Strap in with rest of team.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 21, 2014, 05:49:18 pm »

Strap in firmly with rest of team.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 21, 2014, 09:53:37 pm »

8-10 token.
Gonna assume that'll drop to 8 once all those nades are used up.
So, that's 8+10 tokens. 18 for handin' out to people. Auron probably gets a few more for his generous contribution, but aside that, I think just giving one or two tokens to the very new people (with 0 or 1 missions, not counting this one or the boarding) will be the best we can manage.

Talkies to Steve.
>Auron took rocket pods and melee equipment off a dead sod invader.
"Hmm. Good to know.

Say, Steve, tell me: what do you think they'll be facing up there? I mean, they probably lost a good chunk of their forces already throwing it in the grinder like they did, but still, four man squads feels awfully small. And I hate I won't be there to help, I can only watch and wait.

Doesn't that bug you sometimes? Not getting to just go out there and do it yourself, but having to trust a bunch of former criminals with the fate of the rebellion?"

It would seem you forgot to run my action, good sir! If it would please you to perhaps run it this time, verily, I would be most grateful. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 21, 2014, 09:54:39 pm »

Dominika heads over to her pod with Team F.
"Haven't met you all before. I'm Dominika Novak."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 21, 2014, 09:58:48 pm »

Brother Lars smiles broadly.  "Greetings!  I am Brother Lars, chaplain of this branch of the ARM.  Glorious Steve shines upon this auspicious day!  May his light shine ever on you."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 21, 2014, 10:36:35 pm »

Make sure my combi-weapon is fully loaded (draw from the pile/recharge as needed) and that I have my gear, and strap in. Lock n' Load, it's time to go.

"Lock and load. We're launching, team Audax."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 21, 2014, 10:59:59 pm »

TEAM G
boarding pod time so I don't get nyarsed
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 22, 2014, 03:59:05 am »

Dominika heads over to her pod with Team F.
"Haven't met you all before. I'm Dominika Novak."

"Name's Jack Hansan. Nice to meet you."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 109