Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (44.4%)
Cookies
- 20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 222358 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 29)
« Reply #630 on: June 07, 2017, 12:06:25 am »

Grab wallet and lose change and head to super market.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 07, 2017, 12:32:43 am »

Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:04:54 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zefermcdwarfpants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 07, 2017, 12:33:08 am »

Saitama
Inquire about ways to help the Giraffe dictatorship democracy, probably by forming a new moon out of something, like the doom mug if it's still on this earth.  probably by stopping the war out in the middle of the streets of a town named genericville, first starting with the band MilkDrinker, help them out by thinning out their opposition, if that's possible at this point
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:04:14 pm by Zefermcdwarfpants »
"Men! On my count!"
"Wait!" A waitress comes running out from the kitchen. "He is the new leader!"
"Why should we believe you?"
The waitress picks up the plate of waffles, and hands it to the man.
"The flag is in the waffles."
"Oh. That works then." Zefer becoming Leader of IHOP

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 07, 2017, 02:47:35 am »

Chaos Marines cheer as the weak American troops run away to regroup. "Artillery, fire at those maggots," screamed Eliphas to the Chaos Basilisks. "Word Bearers, rejoice! Terra is back at it's place! But we need more Fellblades to drive the Americans out of our city. Sorcerers, re-establish the warp portal and help Goatsby," ordered Eliphas to his Chaos Sorcerers. Meanwhile, Chaos aircraft arrived to fight for the air superiority...

Give out the orders above, Chaos will go into counter-charge after sorcerers summon more Fellblades.
Go to the concert along with zombie Ithadtam* and protect Goatsby from the metalhead crowd.
If I successfully protect Goatsby from the crowd, go and join the counter-attack against the Americans.

*Ithadtam will barf rot at the crowd if I fail to do so.

((Hey, Goatsby! How about you'll try to summon DOOMRIDER!? WELL, DOOMRIDER AND SOME NOISE MARINES WITH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS TO PLAY THE HEAVIEST OF ALL METALS! DOOMRIDER AND NOISE MARINES WILL MAKE THOSE METALHEADS DIE FROM ORGASMS (NOT EVEN MAKING THAT UP!)! SHOW THAT MILKDRINKER WHO'S TRULY THE MASTER OF METAL GENRE, SUMMON DOOOOOMRIDEEEEER!!!)) ((Seriously, summon Doomrider.)).

Note: Chaos aircraft vs American aircraft should be a separate roll.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 07, 2017, 03:21:58 am »

"HMM... I SUPPOSE THOSE TWISTED SLAANESHI COULD COME IN HANDY RIGHT NOW. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T THAT LAZY-ASS, UNAMBITIOUS PLAGUE MONSTER, I'M FINE. I LIKE THE ONE WHO DID THE COOL BIKE TRICKS, PRETTY AWESOME."

SUMMON DOOMRIDER AND AS MANY NOISE MARINES AS GOATLY HUMANLY GOD OF BEASTS-LY POSSIBLE. IF I CAN, DO SOME MORE BONE-SPEAR CREATING/LAUNCHING AT THE ENEMY.

"I SERVE NOBODY BUT MYSELF. DO NOT PRESUME THAT I WILL REMAIN CONTENT WITH MY POSITION AS A SORCERER... I'M GOING TO CLIMB EVEN FURTHER, MILKDRINKER! A GREAT MANY CRUEL FATES WORSE THAN ANY FORM OF DEATH LIE IN STORE FOR THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME- STARTING WITH YOU!

FUCK SUMMONING, THIS SHIT IS PERSONAL NOW. CALL UPON MY POWERS AS A GOD OF BEASTS TO CHANNEL THE IMMENSE STRENGTH OF THE TARRASQUE, A TITANIC BEAST OF MAGIC, AND UNLEASH AN OBLITERATING COMBO OF PHYSICAL ATTACKS UPON MILKDRINKER.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:13:00 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 07, 2017, 03:33:22 am »

Also, when Doomrider appears, there shall be mushroom cloud explosion made of cocaine powder.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 07, 2017, 05:41:39 am »

Ask Napoleon if he accept to team up to destroy the chaos menace.
Use Skype to observe the attack of the Crusaders to the chaos army.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 07, 2017, 06:09:54 am »

CROWDSURF MY WAY OUT FROM THE STAGE AND TOWARDS GOATSBY
SHRIEK THE FOLLOWING AT HIM DURING OMINOUS ATMOSPHERIC LULL IN CURRENT SONG:

"HOUSEMATE GOATSBY! YOUR SORCEROUS TALENTS ARE WASTED SERVING THESE PITIFUL LARP-LOVING NERDS! SATAN PROPERLY REWARDS HIS FOLLOWERS! HAVE YOU SEEN THE DEVASTATION OUR BLACKENED UKULELE METAL HAS WROUGHT IN HIS NAME, WITH HIS BLESSING? JOIN ME, OR DIE WITHOUT EVER HAVING KNOWN TRUE POWER!"

IF GOATSBY AGREES TO CHANGE SIDES: DROP FROM MY PLACE ATOP THE CROWD, HAND GOATSBY MY UKULELE OF UNHOLY MIGHT (THUS INITIATING HIM INTO OUR NEW 3-PIECE BAND) AND TAKE A FIRM GRIP ON MY MICROPHONE TO FOCUS ON VOCALS FOR THE NEXT VERSE, WHICH SHALL AIM TO WHIP MY BELOVED FANS INTO EVEN MORE OF A FRENZY WHILST ALSO CALLING UPON OUR LORD SATAN TO HELP US CRUSH THESE CHAOS POSERS ONCE AND FOR ALL
LEAD THE CHARGE AT THAT ELIPHAS DUDE AND WHATEVER NEW BUDDIES HE HAS HAND-WAVED IN THIS TURN, SCREAMING MY RAGE INTO THE MICROPHONE AFTER I TEAR THEM APART WITH MY CLAWS
(WHICH WILL SOMEHOW BE BURSTING OUT OF THE TWISTED FLESH WHERE MY HANDS WERE PREVIOUSLY, BECAUSE WELL, WHY NOT? SEEMS APPROPRIATE)

IF GOATSBY CONTINUES TO MISGUIDEDLY SERVE THESE CHAOS WEAKLINGS: BEHEAD HIM WITH MY UKULELE JUST AS SPACELASER CARVES OUT A FRESH BARRAGE OF BRUTAL RIFFAGE, POSSIBLY CHANNELLING THE POWER OF METAL INTO THE INSTRUMENT TO STRENGTHEN IT AS I STRIKE
IF IT BREAKS ON IMPACT, WELL, JUST GRAB THE STRINGS, TACKLE GOATSBY FROM MY CROWD-SURF POSITION AND STRANGLE HIM HORRIBLY TO DEATH WITH THEM, THAT PROBABLY BE EVEN COOLER REALLY

>SOUND GUY: WAKE THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SURE ALL THIS BRUTALITY SOUNDS AS BADASS AND EAR-CRUSHINGLY LOUD AS POSSIBLE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 07, 2017, 06:10:28 am »

Develop working dimensional shielding to prevent any and all teleportation between universes within a mile of the Earth's surface.
Get rid of those damned Chupacabras already.
Accept all the help we can get.
Press for an international ban of the use of magic or mad science on milk, to prevent any more of these atrocities.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:04:53 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 27)
« Reply #639 on: June 07, 2017, 06:24:22 am »

TURN 27
"#>>%?}£?#€!#€?#€,|€?#€,{£,\€£\>¥}[%==~\_>€••€<\]}%+=£" "That is a lot of profanity, it is though, well deserved"

Use the power of Negative Magic to return the earth and moon to their regular positions in our world, leaving the Doom Mug in The Void, where it very Memory, shall disappear.

EDIT: Leave ATHATH in The Void as well.
Quote from: Auto ATHATH
Protect the mug.
(I think I should let ATHATH attempt to protect his Mug this time, since I let Gulliman hit back when Johiah was absent and this includes an attempt to abandon him.)

(Change dimensions)4vs5

You try to change dimensions, but ATHATH flies over and grapples you before you can cast your spell. You are able to send back the Moon, at least.
Already sent back the moon.

Some facts about demons.

Mammon: Demon of greed, currently waiting for ATHATH's arrival so he can be tried.

Asmodeus: Demon of lust, currently in Vegas, snorting cocaine off the bodies of prostitutes.

Belphegor: Demon of sloth, currently working on magic AMP Mech (That will try to kill Goatsby) to hack into Goatsby's magic and send that instead of whatever he is trying to summon.

Beelzebub: Demon of gluttony, currently preparing to be the Judge in ATHATH's trial.

Leviathan: Demon of envy, currently trying to find and kill Goatsby.

Lucifer/Satan: Demon of pride/wrath, currently splitting his consciousness so he may both attend the MILKDRINKER concert and work as the prosecuting attorney for ATHATH's trial.

The demons don't like you, and are currently enjoying themselves if they aren't preparing to SUE YOUR ASS (and the rest of you).

"HA HA HA" "Whats so funny?" "The jackass who keeps trying to destroy the world just got called in to my place for trial" "If I didn't hate him in a totally holy and righteous way I would feel sorry for him, your trials are evil." "So is everything else we do"

Fly down and land in Shoreham N.Y., then begin moving towards Nikola Tesla's lab, I have something important to do.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:07:01 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 07, 2017, 08:09:04 am »

Conjure a giant, but empty, suit of very heavy armor. Aim for about the size of a house.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 07, 2017, 09:02:18 am »

Return to my cathedral, raise more milk monsters.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 07, 2017, 10:03:50 am »

"Bloody heck. It's the end of the world! Bloody well move!" Kick the car engine, let's se if that works.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 07, 2017, 10:43:30 am »

Whoops. References to the Moon have been eliminated from Turn 29.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #644 on: June 07, 2017, 12:58:38 pm »

Combine most of the element 115 and the tech to form better tech. [Attack Doom Mug[ if in same dimention

Call Richthofen and ask him whether he wants to be a horseman of the apocalypse.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:18:52 am by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58