Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 282058 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well it we're gonna go that far back...
Holy fuck I never even knew about that one O_o

Anyway, I still don't see a need for a sub-board. I'm guessing there are far more D&D games here in FG&RP and no-one's ever considered a sub-board for that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

To be fair those didn't happen all at the same time.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

DOUBLE POST BECAUSE IMPORTANT PM JUST ARRIVED

Hi! I saw that you were to one who introduced the rulebook to Bay12 was just wondering if you would be willing to tell me where the Fire Emblem the Further Journeys book came from? And who made it and if it is still being developed?

It's a question that's been digging at my mind for a while now, and with how there's been a lot of discussion about potential modifications and house rules in the FEF threads lately I figured it would be a good time to ask.
Oh... I believe it's Cecil. I've haven't actually been in contact with him for such a long time. No wait, I actually just played League with him. I'll ask him the next time we play.

Hey just checking in if you're still able to contact him since its been a while since the last message. Sorry for the trouble.

I was. He thinks is cool and will integrate some changes (I think). I want him to post, but I'm honestly too busy to check.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have at least 3 D&D games running right now, another one very recently. I'm sure we have far more than 33 threads somewhere in this forum.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

DOUBLE POST BECAUSE IMPORTANT PM JUST ARRIVED

Hi! I saw that you were to one who introduced the rulebook to Bay12 was just wondering if you would be willing to tell me where the Fire Emblem the Further Journeys book came from? And who made it and if it is still being developed?

It's a question that's been digging at my mind for a while now, and with how there's been a lot of discussion about potential modifications and house rules in the FEF threads lately I figured it would be a good time to ask.
Oh... I believe it's Cecil. I've haven't actually been in contact with him for such a long time. No wait, I actually just played League with him. I'll ask him the next time we play.

Hey just checking in if you're still able to contact him since its been a while since the last message. Sorry for the trouble.

I was. He thinks is cool and will integrate some changes (I think). I want him to post, but I'm honestly too busy to check.

What

WHATWHATWHATWHAT

OH MY GOD. THE CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL BOOK IS IN CONTACT? OH MY SHIT.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Anyway, I still don't see a need for a sub-board. I'm guessing there are far more D&D games here in FG&RP and no-one's ever considered a sub-board for that.

Yeah, I highly doubt that. Count them if you want. I seriously doubt that the remotely active ones outnumber 33 (35?). You have enough threads to fill at least two pages.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

To be fair, 15 of those aren't active at all.

But I cast my vote for don't care, so if we get a sub-forum, we get a subforum.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I highly doubt that. Count them if you want. I seriously doubt that the remotely active ones outnumber 33 (35?). You have enough threads to fill at least two pages.
What Blade said. Maybe half of those 33 threads are active at all, the rest are, just like the majority of the D&D games, dead or simply inactive.
Voted for Don't Care, because while I don't see the need for a sub-board I'm not going to be very perturbed if it happens.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Voted dun care as well. Doesn't matter to me in all honesty, I just don't want us to be a bother either way.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

-le gasp-

What

WHATWHATWHATWHAT

OH MY GOD. THE CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL BOOK IS IN CONTACT? OH MY SHIT.

Wow he actually exists. Craaazy!

If he will post in this thread I will feel strange. Dunno, like a Greek peasant meeting a minor god/demi-god on the way to the market v:

I feel bad about distracting Toady from his coding. Specially with the release literally looming.

To be honest, it's basically matter of 'get to administration -> create sub-forum -> fill description -> done', can't be more than 15 minutes.

Then again in 15 minutes Toady might squish ten bugs or something, dunno I'm not Architect of Matrix v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I dun care too much. Having it would be nice, since there's at least 2 FEF's incoming and it would allow us to add things like guides for first time GM's or players.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

So how about... we wait until like three days after the next DF release (to let the post-release mail spam die down just a bit) and then put in our request for a subforum?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 300