Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567454 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 9244 snickers and counting
« Reply #9120 on: August 23, 2018, 09:37:22 am »

Oh man just looking at the guy cracks me up xD
He looks like someone who would play a bumbling goofy mayor in a film, not be one in real life... this is wonderful.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: August 23, 2018, 10:06:14 am »

A few Fordian snippets. There are plenty of other, better compilations out there I'm sure:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/03/22/rob-fords-most-unforgettable-quotes/
https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/05/17/rob_ford_42_remarkable_moments_from_toronto_mayors_career.html
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2016/03/10-of-rob-fords-most-hilarious-moments-as-canadas-crack-smoking-mayor/

Oh man just looking at the guy cracks me up xD
Pun intended?
I feel like 1 and 2-3 should be swapped around
There are at least three different versions of that scale, all with different rankings as to how bad each point on the scale really is. I guess the moral to take away from that is; if you're using the Rob Ford scale to measure your problem, it's already fucked up.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: August 23, 2018, 10:16:03 am »

May Ford rest in memes
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: August 24, 2018, 11:38:48 am »

Got yanked aside for random drug testing, immediately after i just took a piss. So now im gonna be late for work, for drug screening, because i am required to pee, and cannot. My boss always seems to have the worst timing.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: August 26, 2018, 04:58:33 am »

https://www.literai.com/story/d7da324679

Well, here's my new personal slang.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: August 26, 2018, 06:37:24 am »

I-I'm not sure how to describe this one. I think ASMR has hit its peak and now must die.

Screw those ASMR people, they should put those jumpscare horror movie ads before those videos and/or rickroll them with Crazy Frog videos.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: August 26, 2018, 08:16:08 am »

I have a hard time getting to sleep normally, and I've found that ASMR really helps me relax and drift off.

...I mean, not "I slap my girlfriend's butt ASSMR", but other tapping/scratching/such compilations put together by people who actually have a functioning sound system and who want to do a good job.

Believe me, adding extra jumpscares isn't really necessary. With monetized videos, you'll be drifting off into la-la land when a canned electronica Mountain Dew advertisement pops in out of nowhere at double the volume of whatever video you're watching.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: August 26, 2018, 08:28:37 am »

Small Bearded Men Mine Stone and Retch ASMR
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: August 26, 2018, 12:17:34 pm »

I have a hard time getting to sleep normally, and I've found that ASMR really helps me relax and drift off.

...I mean, not "I slap my girlfriend's butt ASSMR", but other tapping/scratching/such compilations put together by people who actually have a functioning sound system and who want to do a good job.

Believe me, adding extra jumpscares isn't really necessary. With monetized videos, you'll be drifting off into la-la land when a canned electronica Mountain Dew advertisement pops in out of nowhere at double the volume of whatever video you're watching.

But how do you feel about funky kong asmr

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9131 on: August 26, 2018, 12:35:13 pm »

But how do you feel about funky kong asmr

Expanded, obviously.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9132 on: August 26, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »

So it's the digital in a can equivalent of listening to rain fall

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9133 on: August 26, 2018, 02:07:34 pm »

So it's the digital in a can equivalent of listening to rain fall
Pretty much. I mean, I'm one of the subset of people who gets a specific "tingling" reaction to certain trigger sounds, which I don't normally get from rain, so my mileage varies.

I also have some thoughts as to why certain trigger types might cause such effects. I kinda think there might be a component based on various noises encountered at a very young age, such as whooshing/pulsing noises from development inside the womb to shushing/cooing/clicking to calm a baby.

Pure hypothesis, but I don't have any better explanations for why certain random noises "do it" for me.

As for digital canning, you should listen to the sound rigs some of these people have... Even filtered through YouTube's butchering process, this chap clearly put a little effort into his recording setup. I kinda dig watching the carving and getting the visual component to go along with it as well.

Obligatory "Ah yes, a well-spanked bar of soap" comment.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9134 on: August 26, 2018, 03:23:41 pm »

You can feel the money spent on all that recording equipment

Ouch
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 ... 879