Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 770 771 [772] 773 774 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859906 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11565 on: March 29, 2024, 07:04:43 am »

let

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #11566 on: March 29, 2024, 08:41:26 am »

I strongly advise against doing that. Boring as it might be, the exam will be about what the teacher is saying in class, and not about the content of some course on the internet.

Sorry ChairmanPoo , thank you for your advice , but according to the educating situation nowadays in my uni ,the free course videos on the Internet platforms such as bilibili might be a better choice . You might not able to deny the academic research skills of the professors , but it is worth to doubt about their teaching skills . Senior officials do not judge the professors on the level of educating students especially the undergraduates , the dissertation they posted on SCI plays an important role . Such situation makes it common for the professors to cope with educating causually (such as my histology teacher ,who just repeated the text on the textbook ). The first term I entered my uni I heard a proverbial "大学大学,大不了自学"(university , university ,at worst , self-study  ), and it's an ironic phenomenon that the course online might be beneficial to your study a lot .

Thinking about the countryside life , I often  connected it with my sweetie childhood memory since I grew up in countryside .Each time I felt stressed out , I would always recall those happy times  Things were totally different in my grandparents ' and my maternal grandparents ' countryside .

grandparents : A little bit Poor village (compared with other areas in Jiangsu Province but much richer than most areas in China ) has a unique family name "Zhi(支)" for all the villagers which shared a similar culture to the Shandong Province , where I started my uni life , somewhat overcrowded and polluted . There is no place of interest but simple and generous villagers .

maternal grandparents ':A village near the sea where I spent more time in my life there , according to the tales told by my grandfather,  , this town was totally created by the migrants from the south of Jiangsu Province in a gruelling life  under the initiation of the government , comparing with the village above ,here there are lots of places of interest such as the Dutch Flower Sea (4 star scenic area, maybe worth your visit I should say), a vast western style tulip garden with some western buildings around and the Dafeng elk natural protecting area . It is also famous for the red-crowned cranes there (at most 600 in winter for overwinter,good for your birdwatching ).

It might be out of the topic of this thread "Things that made you mildly upset today", but posting about these make me feel free away from the friction and upset accumulated in my daily Life ,hoping that you bay watchers could understand me .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 08:52:01 am by zhijinghaofromchina »
人生在世不称意 明朝散发弄扁舟

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11567 on: March 29, 2024, 09:16:15 am »

I got the Big Sad yesterday and it weighs in my mind today like a migraine or hangover.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11568 on: March 30, 2024, 04:29:07 am »

Bears. At least in the city you have a false sense of safety.
Don't have to worry about those where I live as there aren't any.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11569 on: March 31, 2024, 08:24:24 am »

I live in the middle of the city and I can tell you there are plenty of bears around here; tend to see them a lot at the places I normally go to. They're generally very nice.

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #11570 on: March 31, 2024, 08:57:15 am »

I live in the middle of the city and I can tell you there are plenty of bears around here; tend to see them a lot at the places I normally go to. They're generally very nice.
Haha! Maybe that is the real edition of boonic bears (a famous Chinese cartoon about bears making friends with a woodcutter)
人生在世不称意 明朝散发弄扁舟

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11571 on: March 31, 2024, 07:14:19 pm »

Wait, are we talking about hairy gay men or actual bears?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11572 on: March 31, 2024, 08:48:48 pm »

Yup.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11573 on: April 01, 2024, 06:22:31 am »

Yes.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11574 on: April 02, 2024, 01:39:21 am »

Why not both?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #11575 on: April 04, 2024, 01:52:00 pm »

No heating, not a halfway through spring, and I'm already almost sweating in a t-shirt.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11576 on: April 04, 2024, 03:57:20 pm »

Random, annoying pulsing in my right ear again. It's not in line with my pulse and it feels/sounds almost like when you've got a bit of sheet metal or similar that's slightly warped and it jumps between two positions when you flex it slightly.

Dunno what's up with it.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11577 on: April 05, 2024, 09:04:02 am »

Random, annoying pulsing in my right ear again. It's not in line with my pulse and it feels/sounds almost like when you've got a bit of sheet metal or similar that's slightly warped and it jumps between two positions when you flex it slightly.

Dunno what's up with it.
Is it in time with your breathing? Could be a eustachian tube issue making your eardrum flex.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11578 on: April 05, 2024, 01:36:54 pm »

Nope, completely random.

EDIT: Why does nowhere in the UK do proper baguettes? They've never got the taste or texture proper French baguettes have. How hard can it be to replicate?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:22:27 pm by Great Order »
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #11579 on: April 06, 2024, 02:45:51 pm »

You can buy anything you want in any big city, and this certainly applies to London. But it wont be cheap
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 770 771 [772] 773 774 ... 779