Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 458866 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: An increasingly large pile of viscera
« Reply #570 on: April 01, 2019, 05:43:57 pm »

"Oh, that's not good."

Raise my rifle and back away to the door into Lab 2, ready to close it if needed. If something hostile comes through the door, blast it with the rifle.

Spoiler: Jack Hansan (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #571 on: April 01, 2019, 05:46:10 pm »

"Hey, stop disposing of teammates before I've verified whether they're dead or not."

Rescue Kerberos from getting disposed of. Verify whether he's dead or not and then administer appropriate treatment.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #572 on: April 01, 2019, 05:57:49 pm »

Fix me or don't, I don't particularly care either way.

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #573 on: April 01, 2019, 06:26:00 pm »

"Hey, stop disposing of teammates before I've verified whether they're dead or not."
"I already poked him. Pretty sure he's dead. lookit 'im, just lying there all corpsy and all."
((And once again an attempt to perform a barely-justified teamkilling in MOOK is thwarted...))

Continue disposing of Kerberos until/unless Kerberos is rescued from my hands. After that, incinerate other corpses in the anteroom area.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #574 on: April 01, 2019, 06:29:14 pm »

"For a corpse there's a surprising lack of blood on him, so if he's dead, then please explain to me how he died. Until then, I'll verify it for myself."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Dead Dog.
« Reply #575 on: April 01, 2019, 06:36:52 pm »

"Explainin' death ain't my job, an' I ain't no doctor, but even I know people don't always suddenly spray blood all over when they die. Lotsa things can kill you without painting the walls, ceiling, and your allies all gooey and stinky. Less fun that way, but less work for me, too."

Hotfire90

« Reply #576 on: April 01, 2019, 06:38:15 pm »

"I am one so just hand him over and I'll verify it for you, if he's dead you may carry on."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #577 on: April 01, 2019, 07:31:12 pm »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Search for a FoF identifier maybe my companions left something unlooted around.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 01, 2019, 08:19:23 pm »

Wander out with the bag of shinies and check out what the noise is
Spoiler: Wha!? (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 02, 2019, 12:44:47 am »

Take a stimulant.  Then, turn on my Omni-light, as bright as it goes, and put it down facing the door from some distance.  Then stand to the side of the door, fifteen or so feet away from the direct line of fire.  Wait for the thing to break the door down, and then shoot it in the back of the head after it clears the doorway.

Spoiler: Spuds (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 02, 2019, 05:17:48 am »

Go see whats going on in lab 2 if anything hostile appears shoot it, other wise loot some dead people.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #581 on: April 02, 2019, 05:24:27 am »

"Hah! I can't believe the people who designed this template are such idiots. You don't print a living creature while it's conscious. That probably causes unbearable pain or something similar."

Has printing finished? Why the hell is it making noises if the printing isn't finished? If it's not too late, add some anesthetic to the creature being printed so that it becomes unconscious.

Otherwise... I dunno. See if there's any window I can check to see what misshapen monstrosity I've created and then... Call for a janitor to dispose of it, I guess?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 02, 2019, 08:09:20 am »

Help prevent friendly incineration if it’s still needed. Afterwards/otherwise, run to lab 2 and help them with whatever comes through the admin door.
“You are officers of OMNItech. No matter what comes through those doors, you will stand your ground!”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 02, 2019, 08:20:36 am »

Help prevent friendly incineration if it’s still needed. Afterwards/otherwise, run to lab 2 and help them with whatever comes through the admin door.
“You are officers of OMNItech. No matter what comes through those doors, you will stand your ground!”

Go over to the admin door area, and take cover behind this man, gun trained on the admin door.  Fill it with lead the moment it opens, and if after a couple seconds of that whatever was in there is still standing or otherwise intimidating, flee immediately.

Spoiler: Scared Security (click to show/hide)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 02, 2019, 01:34:25 pm »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

Well, this isn't exactly HMRC work either, but sadly you don't get hazard pay without being exposed to hazards. Stand off to the other side of the doorway from Rezel and his human shield, and prepare to foam up the entire doorway as soon as it opens.

Oh, and before the door is opened give Rezel a nudge and tell him not to fire unless whatever is knocking bursts out of the foam. If it's human, they'll be stuck in goo and probably fine. If it's not, then we need to shoot it and it'll be impeded by the foam.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 334