Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 212029 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2014, 03:04:07 pm »

Team G

Jim just sits and rests for future amp-using.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2014, 03:23:30 pm »

((Working on updating teams. also, could the various team leaders please let me know how many sods they have left in their squads? Thanks.))

((Team D has one of the grenadiers and the support Sod left. They rolled a 4 and a 6 for endurance, but piecewise never mentioned either being hurt. For reference, both Maurice and Felix rolled a 4, as well, and they're basically out of the fight. Felix was almost dead. Lars rolled a 3. *shrug* ))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »

((FUCK. The one time PW updates before before 10 pm my local time is the day I get home late. So, all I have to go on is
manage to shoot pancaek in the stomach
So, how damaged am I, actually, because this gives me no idea. remembering that I'm in a standard robo-body))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:35:43 pm by Pancaek »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2014, 03:27:49 pm »

Xan - Team FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIRE - On Fire

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK SODS EXTINGUISH THE FLAME EXTINGUISH THE FUCKING FLAME AAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop drop and roll! Try to cool down the flames enough that they extinguish! Do so very carefully!
Try to get to the infirmary!

((See, this is why I want a decomp. Nearly every roll I've gotten has been an 8.))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:33:00 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2014, 03:32:38 pm »

Team B

"I...think the team leader is either dead or unconscious. I'll quickly check."

Check if Panceak is alive/conscious. Then try to get as much of the ThunderTron working as possible.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:17:28 pm by Tavik Toth »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus
« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2014, 03:35:57 pm »

Team G "God Damn It" (Reserve) - Milno "Honey Badger" Enedrasi - Leader - Ferrying The Wounded

Team G: "Thanks, Jim. Team G, in case you're not resting your brain then begin taking the dead and the wounded to the Sword. In general, be useful and get ready for the next round."

Quickly ferry the too wounded and the dead to the Sword.

Check fuel level to evaluate how much is spent when flying like a maniac with the EMM online.

Refuel.

((I thought both Milno and Flint were flying but got hit and smashed by debris anyway since concrete flew everywhere. All is well when it ends well, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2014, 03:38:15 pm »

(@Xan: That's kind of what happens when you pump Exo before getting one. I spread my points out, and then when decomps became a thing and I got one, that's when I went hard on Exo. :P)

"Good to hear. And yeah, I'm going to rest up a bit. I get the feeling I'm going to be putting in more work before this is all said and done one way or another."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2014, 03:39:36 pm »

Team C; Near West

As I am not a medic, and I have neither a Mark Three nor sufficient upper body strength to drag anyone, just...um...if there's nothing important I can fix, I guess see if I can scavenge anything of value from people, double-check that all the sods are dead, that kind of thing. If there are important things I can fix, fix those instead. Rendezvous with the rest of Team C before the next wave gets here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2014, 03:42:05 pm »

Thaddeus Former Team E "Aye-Aye", Now Team D "Marabou" Grunt

Return to remains of bunker 6. Help with whatever clean up and corpse gathering is needed. Then loot any dead sod equipment Thaddeus can use(Laser rifle batteries, 'nades, Gauss rifle/ammo, rocket launcher/ammo). When done, head over to sector D4

Radio to one of the near medics: So, someone want to look me over? I think I might be slightly injured, this MKI isn't doing me any favors

((@ PW: Are any of the enemy battlesuits immediately useable and not messed up too badly? Preferably not the melee ones))   

((Edited post))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:52:51 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2014, 03:46:16 pm »

Miyamoto, team C lead, exasperated

Help with evacuating dead and wounded to Sword. If already enough people are doing that, use rubble and debris from bunker and whatever's lying around to construct a makeshift barricade south of the laser battery, just to ensure they'll have some cover.
Also do this for the west around F4 or D4 or something.

UPDATED TEAMS

Basically merged teams B and F and D and E with each other. Check wiki.

New team B has new objective: defend southern side of base, but the laser battery, airfield and artillery still has priority. Be sure to station a picket at the battery itself to prevent them getting flanked.
New team D has new objective: defend western side of base. This includes the Sword's cradle (the Doc will defend it if enemies get in close, but against howitzer battlesuits and the like we still need to do it ourselves).

C still has north. And A will just have to fend for themselves if they come under attack, though we have Steve bots, ships and snipers to help us.

Also, remember that these 2 teams might seem big, but there are several people not posting, and some of them might be too wounded to be combat-ready. And we lost most our sods already  :(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:54:42 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2014, 03:51:45 pm »

"I...think the team leader is either dead or unconscious. I'll quickly check."

Check if Panceak is alive/conscious. Then try to get as much of the ThunderTron working as possible.
((Forgot to put the team name))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2014, 05:05:19 pm »

Felix Grant, Team D "Marabou" Leader - Tunnel under Bunker Five

Felix doesn't get very far before Miyamoto informs him of his new position. With the radio and speaker off, he giggles a bit, although whether that's from blood loss or amusement is hard to say.

Private message to 'Dark Angel', Denzel, Thaddeus, Gorat, and Dern Hernau, hereafter Team D:
"I am the new leader of Team D. Miyamoto has placed you all under my command. We're to defend the Sword from the west. I may or may not be present personally, depending on the severity of my injuries. As far as I'm aware, most of you are either recruits like myself, or veterans who declined a leading role. In the event I am incapacitated or unable to give commands, 'Dark Angel' will become the new acting leader. Rally in Sector D4."

Test my right leg. Can it hold my weight? If not, lean on the grenadier Sod. The support Sod will carry Maurice to the Sword's infirmary.
If I can walk on my own, I'll head to the makeshift cover Miyamoto made west of the Sword.
If I can't, go to the Sword's infirmary, as well.

All Sods assigned to Team D head for the rally point, after delivering any seriously wounded or dead in their sight to the Sword's infirmary.

((Well. I wasn't expecting to be put in charge of a combined team. I'll roll with it, though.))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:36:58 pm by swordsmith04 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2014, 05:29:22 pm »

Felix Grant, Team D "Marabou" Leader - Tunnel under Bunker Five

Felix doesn't get very far before Miyamoto informs him of his new position. With the radio and speaker off, he giggles a bit, although whether that's from blood loss or amusement is hard to say.

Private message to 'Dark Angel', Denzel, Thaddeus, Gorat, and Dern Hernau, hereafter Team D:
"I am the new leader of Team D. Miyamoto has placed you all under my command. We're to defend the Sword from the west. I may or may not be present personally, depending on the severity of my injuries. As far as I'm aware, most of you are either recruits like myself, or veterans who declined a leading role. In the event I am incapacitated or unable to give commands, 'Dark Angel' will become the new acting leader. Rally in Sector D4."

Test my right leg. Can it hold my weight? If not, lean on the grenadier Sod. The support Sod will carry Maurice to the Sword's infirmary.
If I can walk on my own, I'll head to the makeshift cover Miyamoto made west of the Sword.
If I can't, go to the Sword's infirmary, as well. Request local anaesthesia only, I want to be conscious for the rest of the ground battle, if possible.

All Sods assigned to Team D head for the rally point.

((Well. I wasn't expecting to be put in charge of a combined team. I'll roll with it, though.))

((Well, I thought the other team leader might be too injured to lead them, or even partake the mission immediately. If it turns out Felix is too injured as well I'll have to appoint someone else, since I would like for team leaders to actually be physically present with their team. IC reasons really, though he could still provide support for his team or remotely pilot a combat ship or something. If he is combat-ready by the time next wave gets here he can do it.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2014, 06:37:07 pm »

Denzel Gaunt- Team D

"Fine by me for the leadership change-  I'm missing and arm, a leg, and my head at the moment, so I'm out of action for the moment, though I will try to get myself repaired. I'm trying to take stock of out situation out here at the moment, but pick up us wounded/dead at your convenience. We could use the help."

Collect any sods and gear that we can salvage, and get back to the Sword asap to get repaired.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2014, 07:25:38 pm »

Team G Cassowary, Faith

Help haul corpses to the infirmary.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109