Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 153017 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 12)
« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2018, 10:02:35 pm »

-_-
WRECK THEM ALL. Destruction upon the unfleshed!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2018, 10:03:22 pm »

-_-
F*CK SHELTER! HOLY NOVA! Massive pulse of holy power!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2018, 10:40:47 pm »

Guide everyone to the gravediggers house for shelter except for those that decided to suicide charge despite being outnumbered by the undead horde. Use holy magic to protect them from the skeletons until we safely reach the house.

Remember to loudly announce that the skeletons are evil to get a bonus against them before rolling and guiding the group to shelter.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2018, 11:08:36 pm »

Music.

"GREETINGS, MORTALS. WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY HAVE YOU RETURNED ME, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ATHATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, TO THE TIMESTREAM?"

Ooh, it feels good to be back.

Is your character an OotS reference, The_Two_Eternities?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:18:14 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2018, 11:14:42 pm »

"WAIT."

"I SENSE A PRESENCE."

"THE PRESENCE OF..."

"AN IMPOSTOR!"

"FALSE ATHATH OF THE PATRON FALLACYOFURIST, SHOW YOURSELF. WHY DO YOU USE MY NAME?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2018, 11:33:27 pm »

I knew this would happen, and I expected this was how, but I still think it was too soon.

Welcome back ATHATH, I'm still going to foil all your evil plans, so could you just align yourself with the unholy pail so I can kill two birds with one stone.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2018, 11:35:23 pm »

To be clear, this is the demon you summoned, Mallos. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2018, 11:42:28 pm »

I knew this would happen, and I expected this was how, but I still think it was too soon.

Welcome back ATHATH, I'm still going to foil all your evil plans, so could you just align yourself with the unholy pail so I can kill two birds with one stone.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"AH, PATRON SMOKE MIRRORS. YOU YET LIVE, AND SO DOES PATRON IMIC. YOU SHALL NOT FOIL ME AGAIN. YOUR SERVANTS ARE WEAKER NOW, WHILE I HAVE NOT DIMINISHED IN STRENGTH. SHALL WE SEE WHAT THE FULL FORCE OF A REAL DEMON SHALL DO TO YOUR FRAIL, MORTAL MINIONS?"

Strip the demonic power from Smoke Mirror's character- it falls under MY domain now.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:45:08 pm by ATHATH »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2018, 12:03:04 am »

Call the town guards on this magical mystery man.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2018, 03:17:20 am »

Throw the Nausea Elixir I created at the other spider to distract it whilst I try to cut myself free from the web.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2018, 05:51:39 am »

is this the sword I was searching for? If yes take it if not continue to the top floor. If unknown take it and continue to the top floor.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:04:27 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2018, 07:58:58 am »

Yeah, no.

"Something you didn't notice ATHATH. Something none of you noticed. Adam Simmons IS Angelo and Diablo. Go ahead, read my backstory from the first game. I am the agent of Heaven and Hell. I am the warrior that has foiled your evil plans. I am no weaker, ATHATH. I am the same agent. I am the warrior Heaven and Hell have selected, so you have NO power over me!"

Hell's lawyers block ATHATH with a lawsuit, and Heaven uses holy magic to block ATHATH's evil spell.

Hello Adam.
Yeah, hello flesh bag Nephilim.
Who the Hell are you two?
Not quite.
Exactly!
Oh god, I think I know who you are.
I'm Angelo, the angel you are hosting.
And I'm Diablo, the demon that is using you as a host.
Oh joy, I should have expected these powers came at a cost. So, why are you talking to me now?
We've sensed a disturbance, a powerful demon force.
Yeah, and not a f*cking good one.
So, you need my help to deal with it?
Yes.
Unfortunatly.
It's a deal.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:31:54 am by Smoke Mirrors »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2018, 09:04:33 am »

"Fine, I don't need the help of these nonbelievers, I'll save the world from the milk based demons by my self!"

Go and find a holy sword and fill a bottle with holy water, then try and find out where Goatsby went.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2018, 09:42:18 am »

Search around for the leader of this town, try to find out what happened to the milk.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2018, 10:40:42 am »

((Before I post: Are ATHATH and Adam talking to each other telepathically, or ATHATH has appeared near us?))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 53